Imagine believing god is real

imagine believing god is real

Attached: your_mind_on_cuckstianity.png (550x543, 50K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophical_zombie),
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OP is not a faggot

Study how the human body works and then tell me there is no God. It's all so perfect and orderly that there is no way it could occur randomly.

It's not perfect at all.

This buy with the universe laws instead

If it is was perfect we wouldn't SHIT. What a disgusting idea. Shitting is proof that we're nothing but animals. I hate shitting.

And yet you act as if he exists. You're fooling yourself, Pajeet.

Imagine knowing deep inside that god isn't real, but still clinging onto christianity because muh identity

Attached: 1544671599707.jpg (176x238, 6K)

Baseado.
I thought Indians are all religious crazy with the Elephant God an shieet.

"hypotesis" of "Intelligent design."

huuuuuurrr

Attached: huuur dur.jpg (600x447, 29K)

Yes obviously it's not perfect as in flawless because this is not heaven
What I mean is that it's so mindblowing how everything works. We are born from 23 bundles of self replicating molecules swimming towards a giant cell with another 23 chromosomes that is literally frozen in time until the sperm arrives. The egg is stuck in metaphase II until the sperm comes that's amazing

So you believe evolution is not real then?

>not recognizing that God exists but in reality he's a god with a lowercase g with delusions of grandeur

L M A O I N G at your life.

Attached: life-of-buddha-22.jpg (1483x855, 482K)

If it’s so perfect then why can I get cancer

Or why can’t my eyes see behind me

This too, I mean seriously just think about the fact that everything that IS, is just extremely tiny particles bound by forces.
Do you know why asbestos causes cancer? Asbestos crystals are so small and sharp, that when you breathe them in, they literally cut across the mitotic spindle of the cell like a knife. It's causing mutations by cutting across these tiny chromosomes like a small knife.

>Imagine not understanding the memetic value of "God"
You will perish from this world like all the other secular Westerners

I believe in evolution since it is just an obvious fact one can observe in bacteria, but as for did humans evolve or did God send them down nobody can answer this question and I don't worry about it because its pointless

I am god.

We are pretty damn good survival machines for our genes. It's quite remarkable.

Imagine being a pajeet

What part of my comment made you think I didn't understand?

Do you think god sent down invertebrates too? Where is the complexity cutoff? Early mammals? Fungi? Eukaryota?

How can you kill a god.

believing in God(s) or a greater entity it's a human necessity to have a meaning in life
otherwise your life would have no meaning and you'd be depressed and making bad things

Attached: 1487238496056.jpg (602x614, 55K)

Why?

You can't. Your spirit is eternal.

everything about life is just proof of randomness and weird ass local minima.

Attached: 1512138536732.png (402x645, 43K)

The concept you're looking for is complexity

Attached: ca-classes.png (1530x364, 59K)

God isn't real
Allah is

He is, you don't have to seek validation by downgrading yourself on our level as your religion is infinitely closer to the perennial truth in the same manner as Christianity is superior to Islam
I can't believe that there are still people who believe the Jewish interpretation of religion to be more sophisticated than ancient faiths, religion literally regressed and as with everything else Jews are at fault

the idea of going to "heaven" after you die really puts your mind at rest, I've tried comprehending how it would feel if you die and there's just nothing, it really makes your brain hurt

Also, allow me to shill for autocatalytic sets as a plausible theory for the formation of life, it's pretty damn cool.

t. phd student working on live neural tissue to understand how self-organized networks compute

Attached: autocatalytic.gif (599x287, 50K)

booboo, wrong answer.
>Such a grand and intoxicating innocence.

t.

Attached: 8.jpg (159x159, 9K)

>bringing up science into a metaphysics discussion

Attached: eee.jpg (647x740, 54K)

On the other hand the reason why Christianity is superior to the rest of those recent Middle Eastern religions is because it's essentially not Abrahamic

The universe may or may not have been created by a super natural creator but we can all agree that abrahamic religions are bullshit.

Arguing that god put humans on earth is hardly metaphysical

God is real. Nothing in this universe can come from nothing.

Attached: 1546580164540.jpg (703x2743, 1.38M)

Maybe something exists, but it sure as hell didn't send visions to some backward desert warlords and carpenters to tell me if I can wank it or not.

Religious dogma is for brainlets but God does exist.

This. I don't think there is anything observable in our universe that is caused by a god or similar. On the other hand I have no clue why we actually experience the universe instead of being "philosophical zombies" (en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Philosophical_zombie), so I think something metaphysical for lack of a better word is going on.

inb4 >wikipedia

Also, any attempt to squeeze in god into quantum models is sub 89 IQ

Attached: Snapchat-893262202.jpg (1080x2076, 178K)

Anyone who believes in God doesn't understand biology, or even basic anthropology.

>all these (you)s

Attached: rybki.jpg (1000x1000, 59K)

Anyone who doesn't believe in a God believes that something can possibly come from nothing.

>we can't exactly prove the origin of the universe therefore Allah

You really think you're that special?

>Only one other polish reply in the thread with 0 (you)s

Attached: three cups of assburger.jpg (463x660, 44K)

How long are you going to avoid the elephant in the room with your argument here?

God came from nothing

Man are you pulling straws. People don't believe in God because there is no proof in a God. If you can prove God then people will believe in God. An athiest isn't going to blindly say that they believe the universe came from nothing because an atheist doesn't blindly believe things. He is going to simply accept he doesn't know instead of blindly believing in fair tales that go against facts already proven.

At least he stopped defending his view that humans were created by god. I mean I still think he believes that, but at least he has somewhat conceded that one

That's an agnostic though, an agnostic goes, I can't ever know for sure either way. An Atheist feels with certainty that there is no God, which you cannot prove.

God by definition has always existed.
God never came from any thing, he always was and always will be.
SeeWhat's wrong with the above proof?

don't @ me nigger

Attached: 9FD4DB15-A4A8-4CB8-A28A-C66E523DC754.jpg (720x720, 91K)

So you're labeling whatever is causing existence as god then? Do you think the cause of existence is the same entity that talked to jesus and mohammad?

>transhumanists

Attached: grug.jpg (513x480, 22K)

>So you're labeling whatever is causing existence as god then?
Yes.
>Do you think the cause of existence is the same entity that talked to jesus and mohammad?
Only the former.

>he always was and always will be.
If such a thing was possible then maybe the universe always was too, what then

what does it say

Well everyone is technically agnostic because no one can prove nor disprove the existence of anything that has no proof such as God, unicorns, flying spaghetti monsters etc. People say athiest just to say that they're void of religion or faith. How autistic an athiest wants to seem is up to them but it's just easier to say Athiest than agnostic because it might imply that they're on fence when they're not at all.

There are atheists who believe with 100% certainty there is no God, those are not agnostics. If you just say "I don't know, but I really don't think there's a God" you aren't an Atheist.

>If you can prove God then people will believe in God
lol, most people don't care enough to look into arguments for God's existence
>because an atheist doesn't blindly believe things
wew

Atheism is a positive claim that there is no God. Agnosticism is a positive claim that God's existence is either unknown or unknowable. They're not the same thing.

Read about it on wikipedia. The short version is that chemical catalysts create chain reactions in tide pools which facilitated more advanced chemicals and a rudimentary form of competition where tide pools would spread their catalyst chains by means of shifting tide

>What's wrong with the above proof?
>proof literally starts with "change is a real feature of the world"
It's just another ontological proof.

But the Big Bang happened around 14 billion years ago, so the universe cannot have always existed.

I hate talking to atheists because they are so fucking annoying.

And?

what are you trying to say here, that you believe whatever causes existence also talked to jesus, or neither of them? Do you believe the god of abrahamic religion is the ultimate cause of existence? What about thor and odin? vishnu?

cool

Attached: 1255997139047.jpg (677x664, 58K)

The ultimate cause of existence is God, who sent his son Jesus to die for the sins of humanity and enable their repentance.

>we are the universe experiencing itself

what the f*#k does that even mean

Attached: 624.png (645x729, 16K)

It's an argument from first cause, not ontology (and it's right).

Why would such an entity care what we do

Because he loves us and wants what's best for us.

Special snowflake syndrome. Humans like to think the world was made for and revolves around them.

Only humans, and I'm not sure if Adam is considered homo sapiens sapiens but God placed him on the Earth which was already formed. And God is All Powerful, He says "Be" and it is. So really if you accept the notion of an All Powerful God then logically I don't see why it's so hard to accept intelligent design or existence of demons and magic and Noah's Ark and all the stuff that seems unbelievable. If you can do anything then anything is possible

Time is a physical property of the universe, so yes, the universe has "always" existed.

If something has a start then it cannot have always existed.

So, mammals evolved, but humans were made by god?

For example "Real" doesn't mean anything. You have no proof change isn't simply a misconception in the human mind. "change is actualization of potential" is just an assumption of how things work, but there's necessity it works this way. In the same way why would potential changes be eternal? Would would infinite regression impossible? Why would it be impossible to create something you don't understand?

It's another episode of a shitskin who tries to convert everyone into his shitty religion

Attached: 7f2c27b1e267c89cab8645e48a4207e6d838b78f235150bf5fb4526ff8f1ddbd.jpg (385x385, 29K)

>universal speed cap
yikes, cringe

What prevents everything from always existing?

>You have no proof change isn't simply a misconception in the human mind.
Without the axiom that change is real to start with humans couldn't practice science or philosophy. It's much more useful to accept that axiom.
>why would potential changes be eternal?
Unless I'm misunderstanding what you mean, they aren't eternal.
>Would would infinite regression impossible?
If there is an infinite amount of time between an earlier event and a later event, then the later event would never happen.
>Why would it be impossible to create something you don't understand?
How would you create it if you didn't?

you completely missed the point

If there is an infinite amount of time between an earlier event, and a later event, then the later event will never occur.

I don't know. Maybe they did maybe they didn't. I don't know of any Abrahamic religious text which explicitly talks about the creation of other organisms except man. The point is, it doesn't matter. I don't see the use in worrying over it since it doesn't affect anyone

I get it now, the word always is limited to time. But my point still stands that what has a start cannot be eternal.

It is pretty important though, because the evidence points towards this not being the case, which would prove abrahamic religion wrong.

I think being spiritual is OK, and in many ways makes more sense than atheism and hardcore materialism, but I'm a staunch disbeliever in organized religion.

God is not real yes. But let me introduce you to ALLAH. He is real.

The thing that is most IQ89 with all of this is that it's literally the same dude

Attached: goper brainlet.png (185x272, 6K)

Everything adam did shows evidence he was a full blown homo sapien. The first humanoids were almost literal chimpanzees/niggers.

Rude I have a high IQ wallah

But it's true that we and our universe are special. The physical constants of our universe are perfect for consciousness and consciousness allows us to observe and quantify reality.
The simplest solution to this problem is that there's an infinite-ish amount of parallel universes in which all possible rules and permutations exist.

>humans couldn't practice science or philosophy
But all that means is that we believe it exists and we build from that, it doesn't mean it's actually "real". In the same way we can believe god exists but you can never make the jump from that to whether or not it is actually "real".
>then the later event would never happen.
In this universe maybe, how can you account for what happened "before"?
>How would you create it if you didn't?
By accident.

>The simplest solution to this problem is that there's an infinite-ish amount of parallel universes in which all possible rules and permutations exist.
That's quite the presumption

It's unlikely that any universe should exist, but it's even more unlikely that exactly one should exist.
I doubt this will ever be provable though

But there's no serious alternative to it