Dragonchain

Fucking $0.29 now. is this a buy?

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-05-05 at 10.51.23 AM.png (872x966, 912K)

Dickey Mouse.

Lewd. Double sage.

They canceled all their ICO launches because they are a American based company. They want to be complient with the US law.. So it looks kind of grim right now.

Don't buy this shit, it's dead

It's dead Jim, heading to .10 cents no joke

>is this a buy?

No its bazingacoin, turtle, 0xbtc, fun tier garbage passed on shill articles paid for with ico tokens to insulate it was something to do with Disney. Then Disney publicly stated it was not. The only reason it is not zero is wallet holders an heroing and leaving tokens locked. Fake disneycoin, ceo has fake degree.

0.10 cents is 100 times less than 10 cents. Dumbass.

$.10 = 10 cents dumbass, you're the brainlet

id wait for it to go lower but i do think itd be worth picking some up for the long term, it has 0 interest right now. people were only hyping it for the ICOs which is on the back burner now, that aspect of their token is in limbo but i feel like as things get regulated in the US they'll get back to doing that.

long term i think they're about a lot more than ICOs and i might look into buying in if this gets to a great price, their goal is to be a company that other companies use to easily adopt blockchain tech similar to how people use things like windows to easily use computers.

this could be a great long term play, shit tier short term play because it has pretty much no money coming into it right now. but probably worth keeping on your radar as it bleeds out more

i want to do more research on this shitcoin but this is the basic gestalt of what its going to be used for. hard to see how they'll be a market leader in this because i dont think they're the only ones working on things like voting/auditing/payments/etc. but their other features like being serverless or keeping data secure might make them get adopted by some companies

Dragonchain simplifies the process for businesses
to implement the blockchain by solving many of
the pain points.
For example, Dragonchain provides easy integration
into existing systems. It provides multi-currency
support so it can be used worldwide. And it
uses multiple popular programming languages,
such as Java, Python, Node, and C#, making it
easier to develop.
One of its main features is securing private business
data, like how a dragon protects its treasure.
Hence the name Dragonchain.
To accommodate private businesses, Dragonchain
uses a unique five-layer architecture for
consensus. Each successive level is more secure
than the previous level.
www.palmbeachgroup.com
Level 1, for example, would be for inter-company
type verifications, where business is largely
conducted on a trust basis. And that moves up
to Level 5, its most secure level, which bridges to
one or more of the public blockchains, like bitcoin
or Ethereum.
Another unique feature of Dragonchain is that
it’s using a serverless blockchain platform. The
advantage of going serverless is that it’s more
scalable and costs less. So far Dragonchain has
integrated Amazon Web Services (AWS), with
plans for more integrations in the future.
There’s a myriad of use cases for Dragonchain.
For Disney, they’re looking into identity systems,
ticketing, and digital media entitlements.
But there’s a host of other uses cases as well. For
example, you can use Dragonchain for things like
voting, payments, and auditing, among many
others.

And then there’s the Dragonchain marketplace.
There, you can communicate with others in
blockchain tech. You can hire developers and engineers.
And there’s even resources like prebuilt
smart-contract libraries.

it shit. It has no future. Its competition is literally every big software house in the world. It is built on a scam and a cartoon logo and its ceo is a fraud. 'log term' is a nothing and a bad joke.If it ever wanted to be taken seriously it would not have scammed itself into existence with the Disney lies. Let it ie. This is why crashes can be good they purge shit

Two of Dragonchain’s features are Currency and Interchain Smart Contracts. These smart
contracts enable the movement of cryptocurrencies and the execution of smart contracts on
Dragonchain or other public chains.
In short, the development of interchains by Dragonchain will enable entrepreneurs to create
Dragonchain blockchains that can interact between public blockchains like Ethereum, NEO, and
bitcoin.
In fact, ETH, NEO, and BTC will be the rst
to interact with Dragonchain as their respective
Interchain Smart Contract Libraries are released in the coming months. The benet
is that
commercial businesses can easily start using the blockchain with Dragonchain and have the type
of control they want with Dragonchain’s hybrid model. At the same time, with Dragonchain’s
Interchain technology, they can also interact with public blockchains.

Fuck off no one is buying your scamcoin.

this fuckin retard holy shit

>Two of Dragonchain’s features are

>lying about Disney
>ceo has fake degree

A third is
zero turnover. Zero profit. Just zero. Poo goes in the loo. I will say it was the most prajeet tier US crypto scamcoin.

>0.10 cents is 100 times less than 10 cents. Dumbass.

yes and its heading there, perhaps one day to re-emerge as a cam whore token for scat.

yeah im just posting some info i have on it so the OP can decide if he wants to look into it more. i consider this dog shit for the moment as its doing nothing but bleeding out especially since its ICOs keeps failing, currently its a "dont buy this". but who knows where itll be in a few years, its hard to predict shit in crypto.

i like to have a lot of things on my radar just in case i see a good opportunity to buy something thats seen as shit tier at a good price before people start buying again.

>yeah im just posting some info

Sure you are..sure you are...just speading that shitcoin like butter over your own face.

>its hard to predict shit in crypto.

Not really. You average shitcoin has no future and this is below average.

heh you saw through my 3D chess

>>The only reason it is not zero is wallet holders an heroing and leaving tokens locked.

this

Attached: 0 wz0NZr0dPxSrbRyg.png (800x612, 397K)

if biz dont like it, its a great buy