If you were to come into around a hundred grand...

If you were to come into around a hundred grand, what's a good relatively hands off business you could get into to turn it into more?
I'm thinking of buying a few Dunkin Donuts or Five Guys

Attached: momo-drawing.gif (520x292, 1.16M)

i don't know i just have it sitting on my account

That's probably not a good way to get more money. Also I'm looking it up and the restaurants cost more than I thought lol so I'm open to ideas

But I should point out I was looking up values for opening one, I haven't looked into transferring ownership. Regardless the restaurant game probably isn't the place to be with only a hundred grand

just buy gold and wait for the economy to tank, then buy property to rent

My dad was a landlord and I can't help but notice that the people who are in a spot where they need to rent property aren't exactly the people in love with paying their bills.

ATMs.

Literally buy the machine, get local cash-only businesses to revenue share with you, and park your cash in the machines. I have three of them really close to my university as one of my businesses. One is a club, another is by a liquor store and medical marijuana dispensary, and the third is a block from the football stadium.
Each get about 150-200 transactions a day with a $3 surcharge, which goes up to $4 on weekends and $6 on gamedays.

Fug that's brilliant. I'm guessing you contact the bank the ATM is associated with, or do you actually set up ATMs where they weren't there before?
How much do you clear in a month?

No I contacted the businesses myself and got them to share the profits with me. 35% goes to the location and 65% goes to me.

Revenue depends on season - of course the one at the club does a lot less over the summer than it does during the year, but I still have to refill it every couple of days. Last year for the FSU-Miami game I pulled 2500 transactions in a single day - my bank literally couldn't unfreeze the transactions fast enough for me to refill the machines and I could have made a lot more. I should be ready for next season though, I still live up there until I can afford to have someone else refill the machines but I actually dropped out last semester so I could focus on a SaaS product that really really took off in the past few months

Sounds like you make at least six figures, yeah? How much does it cost to set up an ATM?

half the fucking country rents

>what's a good relatively hands off business you could get into to turn it into more?

commercial warehousing on lease. managed forestry with annual grant payouts

Maybe I just grew up in a shitty town

A good Hyosung ATM is about $2500-$3000 to purchase, and after that you can generally get the location to pay for your electric bill(which is minimal). From there, you want to have it stocked with at least 2 grand, so you'll probably be 5k in with each machine. That's my rule of thumb at least.

Yep I am going to have my first FULL six figure year this year. Last year if I was making what I started making in July for the whole year I would have been well over it, but I didn't quite hit the mark last year.

This year my SaaS has about 750 people signed up at anywhere from $15-$150 a month(generally round $65 each) + each ATM does about 140 transactions a day. I also have a digital marketing agency but that brings in nothing compared to the other two.

But yeah whenever you see an ATM that doesn't have a bank logo on it - it's somebody's side hustle. Be a good guy and use that one instead, + the transaction fees are usually lower

I'm 100% gonna be looking into this. Where do you buy the ATMs? Can't imagine they're on Amazon

Just put it into low-fee ETFs.
There's literally no such thing as easier money.

>In my country only banks are allowed to install ATM
feels bad man

I got mine from a site called ATMs America but there are tons of places to get them. Just avoid craigslist because they WILL be broken.

So they take a cut of conservative gains over a long period of time? I would like to get int o that, it sounds like smart and safe money even if it's not a whole lot.
ATMs America, saved. Thank you so much.

What happens when one gets robbed

I'd imagine the same thing that happens when you get robbed. Lick your wounds and be glad you only keep it stocked with a couple grand

What country is that?

Oh also last semester I put one inside a sorority house - best decision I've ever made. Not only did they use it CONSTANTLY, but apparently girls like it when a guy walks in to their house with a bag with thousands of dollars of cash in it

You have insurance? Plus at worst it's only a few thousand dollars.

My college forbids ATMs that charge fees but I'm sure there's a bunch of universities in the area that are more lenient if they get their cut.

to clarify NONE of these are on campus. They're just really close by and in high traffic areas.

Ahhh I see. Yes I can think of a few restaurants nearby my school that I don't think would mind an extra few grand a month.

Chile

Also it hardly would be a business since even on banks over here ATM get stolen (ripped from the site using a vehicle and chains) or burst open (filling them with gas tanks until they pop) every other day

150-200 transactions a day seems like a lot.

It is if you're in a very high-traffic area, for example with the club one(which fits about 500 people in it per night, I get next to no transactions until it's at least 9 pm and then usually have to refill it several times in one weekend. And of course those average out with monday and tuesday being slower and the weekend being the busiest

Attached: PicsArt_06-27-11.32.29.png (1010x802, 968K)

Check out Odyssey Group US. Its a company that you can invest in, they buy and maintain the ATMs for you.

Onions , es una compañía Argentina que compran y mantienen ATMs en florida, por $140.000 te dan 20 cajeros, con %12 de rentabilidad el primer año, y además te tramitan la visa E2 para irte a vivir allá.