Is it pathetic to earn 16k/year at age 28?

i work in a office and earn 1400 in a month
am i being cucked?

Attached: 333.png (192x263, 8K)

no u fag
we earn even less.

but all i read on biz is that people make 100k+

Probably. Depends where you live I guess.

Depends where you live.
If you live in tokyo you are probably a homeless.
If you live in nogales sonora you are probably a millionaire.
If you live in wacco that would be average.

i make 80k after taxes but stuff here is expensive and i'm by no means rich. same age btw.
key to happiness is choosing a job that you like and not one that's on that faggy chart that keeps getting posted.

We are billionaires that are just wasting away in biz mate. If you don't earn a minimum of 50k per year you should get the fuck out of this board.

What country?

Matters on age and where you live

50k in NYC. 100% cucked but at least I don't live with my mom.

lol

>i work in a office and earn 1400 in a montham i being cucked?
Do you have a degree?

Too bad you're stupid enough to realize that you could live with her for a few years and triple your net worth instead of wasting it for rent.

>tfw 28 and still at an analyst position
Is this ok lads?
I have no desire to become a manager or other high level positions, I can't even stand corporate bullshit at the level I'm at

It doesn't matter how much u earn, all that matters is that u are happy.

Yeah it must suck being dumb Jesus if you make below 200k you have to be a retard

>dumb Jesus

I already lived with her for a few years after college you retard. We don't get along when we live together don't act like you know my situation better than I do.

Oh the ironing.

yes, u should seek out some alternatives like mining but that would be too costly for you, luckly there are some ways of u wanna start somewhere. put 500bucks aside and get yourself a diy skyminer, u get rewarded right away and every hour u get coin hours for holding those rewarded sky, plus if u keep it at 75% uptime and others are using u re bandwidth u get again a payment. consider it as a solution

Yes.

>What country?
germany

>Do you have a degree?

i went to busines school and did a "in-firm-training" as a businesman, i work in wholesales.

I’m sorry bro

in the US
>yes
>in Russia
>no

after taxes ?

>i went to busines school and did a "in-firm-training" as a businesman, i work in wholesales.

No degree you are being paid about right, sorry that's life.

I have my grade 12 and make just over 100k. Probably won't go higher anytime soon. Saving to start bizness

If you are earning less than it takes to pay your bills and save, and go on vacation, then you are being fucked. You need to quit.

busines school and in-firm-training is most likely the same education level as a bachelor busines degree.

or do you mean masters degree?
that would cost me like 5 years..

>You need to quit.

i need a better job first, it does not help me to earn nothing

thats like 8k after taxes a month
thats like 15k before taxes a month

im pretty sure thats not possible without your own business.
not even my general manager makes 8k a month and he has degrees

It's much worse earning more OP, I have to pay double your tax. I literally stop you and all the other pseudo-neets from falling into poverty.

The struggle is real.

depends on expenses

a person making 15k a year and being able to save 10k of it is going to end up richer than a guy making 50k and being able to save 5k

Yeah that's pretty bad.
I was making 60K a year by that age with no education

Well it's possible because that's what I make. I put in a lot of hours though. 12 to 15 a day sometimes 7 days a week. :(

Where do you live? Are you above or below the median for your area?

Minimum wage in Norway is almost twice that. At the same time, things cost a shitton. But Germany? Pretty sure you can easily find a better paying job

ok fags
master in civil engineering, ~10k/y, eu
how much would I earn in us?
I mean, with road planning in the office, not working on the site like a fucking nigger

Yes, that is very low. You should be earning 21k minimum if you are graduate. It's not a matter of age but just a matter of a decent job. You will be working until you are 70 if you keep earning that much

not if you live in vietnam

depends on the country.. jesus fuck. I earn little less in a 3rd world shithole and live above average life.

You speak pretty good english for a mongrel

A lot more. Google it. You will need to get a professional engineering license to practice civil engineering for the public though. That certification is very difficult to get

Is it pathetic to not have a job at all and earn nothing at age 24?