>$100-200

Why?
>2020 bullrun
>mainnet
>marketing
>partnerships
>smart contract adoption

Discuss

Attached: 3A50A84A-6CAD-449A-B521-5CE0D09ABB75.jpg (400x400, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/kK3VByPuGDc?t=1h1m23s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Subtle fud. It either goes to 0 or to at least 1000. If the LINKs we see are true, 1000 would be lowballing it.

This.

$1000 is possible in 2025 maybe, but not now

Say Link hits $1000 in the future, where will Link holders be able to sell a portion of their stacks? OTC with large corporations trying to accumulate more to run nodes? Certainly not an exchange right?

Coinbase, with LINK/USD having a daily volume of 100+ million dollars

100m is not nearly enough when some neets with 100k stacks will be cashing out

If the partnerships are real and link ends up processing billions of transactions per day, I can almost garuntee LINK will get delisted from exchanges for lack of volume.

If staking exceeds expectations I think most people will hold until smart contracts really take off.

They will stake.

>2018:
>>$1-2 max
>2019:
>>$1 max
>2020:
>0 or 3$
>2022:
>0 or 5$
>2030:
>0 or 500$

with a 75% change of 0 by 2020 and a 25% chance of 500 in 2030

>If the partnerships are real
but they are not
>Say Link hits $1000 in the future
it won't there a hundreds of millions not even on the market yet

Link 1k is a meme. It is not economically feasible if you have the faintest understanding of markets.

>Living in current year + 2
>Still think logic and the old rules apply

user Trump won the election of the United states of America. It is illegal to call people him and her in some countries and somebody payed almost $ 20 000 for internet money. All bets are off.

I called trump getting elected.

Link is not seeing 1k, you should be happy if it even sees $1 again. You got long in the biggest bubble in history...

What a waste of perfectly good digits

Attached: 0FBCC53D-28F1-46DB-9B61-13BB24DE0227.jpg (1056x696, 57K)

2018: 15$
2019: 500$
2020: 1488$

The highest the price the more benefitial it could be for the mainnet. It will be $100 min with potentional to reach $1000 but most likely it will get stuck around $300-$500. The meme market rules don't apply here.

You are pulling random, absurdly high numbers out of thin air that have no basis in reality.

The fact that you cannot comprehend how deluded these expectations are demonstrates your fundamental lack of market understanding.

All you idiots waiting to get rich quick directly after the biggest bull mkt ever are going to be sorely disappointed. Bubbles take a long time to decompress, it's not just going to snap back.

Here's another reality check for free, btc will never see 20k again.

100 bil marketcap of circulating supply when they start their usage and huge roumored partners will announce they are using chainlink (they wont)

$4 will make me happy. Please Sergey please.

The circulating supply is suppose to be reduced right? i remember thomas saying there going to lock up some tokens or something.

Circulating supply will decrease from linkeys staking their link to run nodes. Sergey has 2/3 of the link pool locked up to give out to partners. So a billion dollar market cap will give us $3 link, and that's before you factor in all the link the shrimps are going to use to run nodes. It's hard not to sound delusional when talking about this.

Attached: 1516226988927-biz.png (677x535, 56K)

I'm sure you are awesome at parties.

>btc will never see 20k again
Kek, I'm sure you've got some hard facts to back that up!

>Circulating supply will decrease from linkeys staking their link to run nodes.

your assuming running a node will be profitable. you think 650 million tokens are never going to enter the market to be sold?

now it makes sense, if your purely fucking deluded you can tell yourself link has all these partnerships lined up and tons of people will use the network and pay high fees to get data they already have access to. i can use the same logic with any other crypto as a bullish long term indicator. you are fucking retarded.

link = cult.

$1 eoy 2018
$159 eoy 2019

Check em

This guy gonna suicide when Link hits 1k KEK

Should I add more here or wait?

>Link 1k is a meme.
Correct
>It is not economically feasible if you have the faintest understanding of markets.
P1: Do you want to buy my LINK?
P2: Yes how much?
P1: Well that guy is selling for $1005, and that guy is buying for $995, so I guess $1000 is a fair price?

Or did you mean le ebin marketcap meme?

2018:
>1 doge if no mainnet
>2 doge if mainnet
2019:
>0.5 doge
2020:
>0.0001 skycoin

Suicide due to induced laughter after Link hits 1000 sats

you are actually claiming that nodes will be making enough money that they will not sell their link for $1000 per token.

do you have any financial literacy? are you familiar with discounting cash flows?

you are a fucking moron.

What if said nodes are making 0.005 LINK per day?

Did you see the shit that happened in December? People arent rational.

to be clear - that is my whole point.

nodes will dump on the market when it is more profitable to sell their tokens. they will not stake. that crossover point is much lower than $1000. this assumes people even use the network and nodes can even earn a profit, which is extremely unlikely to begin with.

referencing an irrational exuberance scenario as the foundation for your investment thesis is ridiculous.

you can do that for any shitcoin.

lol. things get exponentially valued over hype. its the possibility of smart contract adoption that will make link rise, not adoption itself.

$1,000

this works in a bull market, and the opposite is true for a bear market. you could use this logic to buy doge coin.

you're all going to get bled out and when it finally jumps 500% from .01 to .05 you will have one last chance to dump your bags.

link will not behave like a shitcoin. there will be a very big distance between link announcing clients and partners vs adoption itself. its the first phase that will make link value quite a bit. off course adoption will consolidate it. it will be very similar to eth.

look at the fucking chart you idiot.

it is a shitcoin to the T. this is where you can clearly see the delusion, you reference things that have no proof which could be done for any other project. blind faith in a vaporware market.

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you all

YOU ARE A MANIAC

user, it cannot be overstated that you really are a piece of shit for trying to shake people out with this garbage FUD. You're subhuman for behaving like this.

If it goes back to 20 cents EOY, linkies should consider themselves lucky.

Linkies are so fucking hopeless. Be glad they save people from being roped into this garbage.

No, you are the one who doesn't understand how this technology works. This isn't the stock market so your arguments are irrelevant.

what a fucking loser mentality (you) have

it's fundamental asset valuation.

it is used to value any asset that produces cash flow. have you ever had any formal financial education? if you ever expect it to produce a series of cash flows in the future, it can be valued this way.

link is a perfect candidate actually to use this approach. obviously you say it's invalid because it makes you investors calling for $1+ look like fools, which you are.

>11 posts by this ID
You mad, sweetie? :)

I am so tired to see LINK spammed on Jow Forums that I never cared about this token.

Shill me on LINK, give me the best arguments.

>Sick dubs
>Talented 2 man team
>We'll be your frens

capped, will save when link is less than .05

thanks sold 100k

buy again 2020

> hurr durr word salad brrurh

You’re an idiot. The 650 million tokens Sergey has will be distributed to Azure, Hyperledger etc OTC with explicit vesting dates - meaning they can’t be dumped on the market for a number of years (if ever).

You are probably the dude who has 30+ posts in the other thread fudding link.

I hope you are getting paid and not just wasting your limited time on gods green earth being retarded.

Scary digits with those predictions. We still have the 10000000 get saying Link $1000 stay strong brothers

that said sell
999999999 said link $100 and it was fud

Nope the 999999999 said Sell, sell, sell. Link might have been $100. Either way if we hit $100 I will have 20k so I would be happy.

$1000 by jan 2019
$5-10000 eoy 2019

Attached: 172F4638-6401-4E4B-A196-0F35F2E1D263.jpg (296x301, 28K)

$20k
nice!

Lol.

You're assuming Microsoft and Ibm own link tokens?

You sad son of a bitch..

Just a little suicide insurance.

Attached: wink.gif (480x270, 1.06M)

>Suicide due to induced laughter after Link hits 1000 sats

Attached: 1513523871941.png (733x464, 125K)

I'm doing it the other way around
all in and I'll kermit sewer side if chainlink fails
but that won't happen r-right

Attached: 1528123113392.png (245x305, 22K)

I think link will get to $20,000 before crashing down.
AMA.

Let them stay deluded
Hello .... still deluded Link baggies
You didn't Heed my warnings when Link was 40 + cents. My daily reminder threads, no one listened to my Bear calls on BTC in Jan... Feb... March etc

But biz unironically still believe in Assblasters Chainlink Larp as well as the others, interesting human psychology

Attached: FuD or Truth.png (2311x1301, 279K)

>2018:

$0.10 end of July
$0.07 end of August
$0.05 Thanksgiving
$0.03 EoY

>2019:

Based anons that FUD, therefore letting me accumulate on the cheap.
I don't know why you shillers don't just follow along, it would benefit us all since the price won't pump because of normies.
But nooooooo, you're fucking impatient and retarded, you want to shill to normies to get a pump and dump. Stupid normies gtfo.
I'm with you fudders.
I downvote every chainlink post on r/ cryptocurrencies and post disgusting shit so normies stay away.

2018 no mainnet we are looking at 50 cents
2019 mainnet $1-5
2020 mass adoption $20-60

look at eth chart before it mooned, or even when btc swings. to you its also a shitcoin...

A meme has been made as per Sergeys request

youtu.be/kK3VByPuGDc?t=1h1m23s

Attached: download_20180627_143323.jpg (565x500, 43K)

2018 no mainnet we probably bleed down to $0.05.
Then in december our prophet will publish a medium post which might push the price back up to $0.07.

Probably right.

But it's not a shitcoin if it is being widely used and companies see an actual benefit from it. Obviously there would be a demand for using the token to retrieve data and as a reputation guarantor, retard. Are you pretending to be stupid? Is this some kind of act?