A couple faggots make millions with bitcoin

>a couple faggots make millions with bitcoin
>"fuck, i can do it too!"
>end up losing everything
Why does every user think he's that 1%? Are they greedy or just too lazy for a job?

Attached: 1517573785556.jpg (1706x1382, 146K)

>just get a job
>when I was your age I walked right into the nearest factory and asked to speak to the manager.
>I shook his hand and said “sir I would like a job”, he hired me right on the spot. Starting salary 60k with benefits.

Attached: 408CEAF3-DD52-437F-A762-CC7E9C3503BC.jpg (376x349, 31K)

>Why does every user think he's that 1%?
because i have top 1% iq, duh

Not even memeing. I used to be on welfare, there were lines of people there, you threw one look and realized they didn't give a fuck. They just wanted to get paid for nothing. It's almost a running joke here how open people are about dodging work applications. The state literally sponsors classes, paper, internet access and looks for the job themselves if you dont, then you just work for a few weeks and resign, or just show up and make a concentrated effort to leave a bad impression.

How many times have YOU seen people here talk about how they just wanna cash in the neetbux? Truth is young people nowadays are too lazy and antisocial for work, but still expect the state to wipe their ass for them.

Fuck this generation.

spoken like a true 25yo boomer

You talk like an actual boomer with zero understanding of how shit pay is now in relation to living expenses, as well as how difficult it is to actually get a job since most require a few years of experience which younger people can't get because all the jobs require experience

Amen brother

Attached: 6BD3D319-DB40-487F-8DBA-E97235EB9EC3.png (675x601, 194K)

Fuck off. I worked the last 5 years on and off odd-jobs with zero prior experience or people skills for perfectly adequate pay for an eternal virgin.

The only reason I stopped is precisely because I fucking hate the wagie life, but at least I managed to learn enough in my free time to start some freelance work and it's doing well enough to support me.

Either grow a set of balls and get ground in wagie hell, learn a trade and strike it out on your own, or gamble off all your money on cryptomeme and die homeless. Better a 25yo boomer than a penniless disgrace.

Earning few hundered extra being wage cuck, no thanks! Young people cant build businesses because of regulation and taxes are too damn high!
I was one of those passive lazy fucks before found Bitcoin. We should strive to create circular economies, independent of pension ponzi.

Attached: reeee.png (2408x1488, 1.2M)

every american coming on here whining about muh economy is a fucking loser
you guys can make six figures being a fucking drucktriver or prison guard. im a yuropoor and make 50k a year before taxes (which are MUCH higher than in burgerland). the living costs here are exploding and the government is bringing in millions of niggers, driving the costs up even higher. I would give my left nut to get an american salary, be able to carry guns and smoke legal weed. fuck all of you whining, spoilt ameritards

Work hard, those taxes won't pay themselves.

>Young people cant build businesses
Guess I didn't get this memo, thanks for letting me know, I'll wait until I'm 40 before I start my next business. Thanks user.

>boomer's cope: the post

>t-the gubmint is taking all my money
You sound like the klinda shitstain that doesn't earn any money in the first place.

Why are you faggots still even buying boomercoin? I made a shit ton of money on alts during the boom in December...

This is true. But then again, I'm an ex - army fag and working long hours for a miserable wage is what I'm accustomed to. You can still live and enjoy some nice things in life tho. As a civilian, life has been nothing but a smooth ride, anyone who has issues finding a job and sustaining themselves and isn't mentally or physically disabled is just unfit for life and should an hero, they're a burden on society. But they're shameless and would rather live on government handouts. In my country of origin (I live in a first world country now), you either work, escape to a forest and live off nature or you die, no one is there to clean up your mess.

Younger generations are just weak spirited and can't handle the fact that living isn't free and it never has, idk in what fantasy world they live in. Call me a Boomer all you want but look into yourselves and tell me I ain't just speaking the truth.

Attached: IMG-20170304-WA0002.jpg (540x537, 62K)

>and it never has

In the US being able to successfully buy a house and raise a family off of a basic no degree required job isn't exactly a viable thing anymore

>This is true. But then again, I'm an ex - army fag and working long hours for a miserable wage is what I'm accustomed to. You can still live and enjoy some nice things in life tho. As a civilian, life has been nothing but a smooth ride, anyone who has issues finding a job and sustaining themselves and isn't mentally or physically disabled is just unfit for life and should an hero, they're a burden on society. But they're shameless and would rather live on government handouts. In my country of origin (I live in a first world country now), you either work, escape to a forest and live off nature or you die, no one is there to clean up your mess.

>Younger generations are just weak spirited and can't handle the fact that living isn't free and it never has, idk in what fantasy world they live in. Call me a Boomer all you want but look into yourselves and tell me I ain't just speaking the truth.

Attached: 1522356909486.jpg (281x215, 14K)

Sure it differs what country you live in.
Here you need expensive permits for literally everything.
Your welcomed to witness people living in low economic freedom.

You can buy a small apartment with your and your wife's salary, and that's a fact. Or just don't live in big, main cities where the price of real estate is crazy.

because its not december you retard?

>and your wife's salary

That wasn't a necessity back in the days

I mean, I'm not even part of the American Boomer generation, I come from a poor third world country. But whatever you say... bud.

Uh... you weren't supposed to BUY in December, you were supposed to sell... times like this are when you start to accumulate

Oh man I bet you can't wait for your 0.001 BTC to appreciate and net you a $10 profit! Wouldn't that be cool! :^)

Dunno what to say to that, it's entirely true. Actual boomers had a greater work ethic and had an actual economical breathing room. I just don't get what being jealous of their easier condition is supposed to accomplish.

It's like living in bumfuck 10th century dark ages and seething that people don't die of plague in a thousand years.

truth
the only thing more annoying than burgers pretending they have it hard is deluded yuropoor turbocucks who pretend we have it good
there's literally no way to make it in europe unless you're a professional cocksucker, entrepreneurship is neutered and getting ahead is all about who you know

>Actual boomers had a greater work ethic

You're gonna have a greater work ethic when your work is actually rewarded

Burgerland is quite fucked though,starting trade wars with no allies will very likely incur the next American depression

Attached: 1530001620915.jpg (1072x1500, 332K)

My first job was some shitty data entry jig that I did for one winter. The pay was still enough to pull through and I even had enough to save for a wacom tablet I've been dreaming to buy since I was 16 or so. Best fucking purchase of my life. I'm using it right now. Plenty of a fucking reward.

This! I like Europe in other ways better but you Americans have it a lot easier to get rich from wagecucking than anyone else

>zero understanding of how shit pay is now in relation to living expenses

> where is muh avocado toast and binge drinking lynchburg lemonades on Saturdays??

Piss off

>avocado toast

This is actually a boomer meme

You're all wrong. Previous generations had it easier to due more opportunities and family connections due to society being more social oriented (before the internet) but at the same time (and this is cause and correlation) they were less lazy and more hardworking, although this factor also influenced the current gen through a snowball effect. I.e. life is hard so why shouldn't I be more lazy.
Thing is it's only gonna get harder for future generations. You've seen nothing yet to how fast our population can spread and how many more people can occupy the planet + what actual automation looks like and when literally 90% of common services are done by bots. Brave new world, survival of the fittest is only now just starting. If you're an obnoxious fag who thought "muh dark ages and children in africa suffer more" just pray your privileged ass that your grand kids won't fucking die of hunger in 80 years.