Does Jow Forums smoke cigarettes? What's your favorite brand?

Does Jow Forums smoke cigarettes? What's your favorite brand?

(___(_________()ڪے

Attached: IMG_20190120_120839_042.jpg (1200x1500, 322K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=4TV_128Fz2g
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I smoke chesterfield cause they are cheaper

Marlboro touch

Smoking cigs is based, newport 100s

I thought ALL Cigarettes were designed for women. Cigars for men, and Cigar-ettes for women. I mean, I guess I never looked it up, but the naming convection made sense to me. I know if I was a smoker (and alive) in those times, I'd never smoke a Cigar-ette as it is sounds like a lesser version of a cigar.

Attached: liljeep2000_17818012_268578100278878_5600270473582608384_n.jpg (960x960, 112K)

The only cigs I’ll smoke.

Attached: 6E52801A-69B2-4FC2-99E7-C08304EBB190.jpg (300x300, 55K)

cigarettes cause cancer and impotence

lel do you also wear a denim jacket + fjallraven backpack

I'm like the only one of two people in Canada who smokes Winstons apparently

>2019
>Doesn't smoke cigarettes

Are you bullied, mentally handicapped or both?

>b-but it kills you

And? Was life a contest about who lives the longest?

>it's addicting!!!

It's not, as long as you're not under-aged and you can smoke in moderation

>it's....IT'S EXPENSIVE!!!

Who forces you to buy a pack every day, fucking peat-gavel

Attached: 1486681652307.jpg (376x376, 34K)

I only smoke weed. Tobacco makes me nauseous.

Gauloises

>fjallraven
Saw a girl wearing this backpack today
She was going for some kind of an art hoe vibe with her wide mint color trousers
Redpill me about fjallraven

my nigga

It's just a super hyper generic normie brand over here which every university girl wears for years while somehow it tries to be vintage looking.
I mean it was maybe trendsetting in 2014 but they're still doing it.

Attached: 220px-Parisiene_Jaune_Cigarretes.jpg (220x243, 13K)

B A S E D

Thread theme:
youtube.com/watch?v=4TV_128Fz2g

Attached: file.png (699x700, 307K)

I do wear a fjallraven, it’s aesthetic af and no I don’t wear denim jackets.

Attached: сука.jpg (500x457, 45K)

Oligarch

The government is trying to remove all the illicit cigarettes off the market, it's working apparently. Can't find ones below RM11 in KL or the areas nearby.

Used to smoke D-blend, but ever since it's gone I've been on LD

Nah, i just know a shop in which it costs barely 30% more than any other brand.

Swedish outdoor brand, their outdoor collection is decent. Kånken was designed in the 70's as a cheap backpack for school kids. My mom used to have one growing up. Seeing as they haven't changed the design since it's a magnet for art hoes looking for "vintage" backpacks

Kodėl visi lietuviai su veikiančiais plaučiais rūko ?

>cheap
I had to buy a Kanken in a special shade of purple for my brothers gf as a gift for her birthday and it costed €110

110 euro for a solid backpack isn’t cheap? I thought people in Holland were rich lmao

Well, now they're charging you for
>muh heritage

quit this poison

There's literally nothing special about the Kanken other than you need it to look like a sociology student. It's not solid at all and nothing really warrants it's price.
Before the Kanker everyone was wearing a North Face Borealis which
- is sturdier
- is cleverly designed
- is waterproof
- costs like €70

Attached: TH344E013-Q11@16[1].jpg (480x693, 38K)

I started smoking when I was 13.
Lucky Strike Reds, remember it till this day.
After that I switched a lot. At first to Hollywood Reds because they were cheap then to Marlboro Reds which were my favorite for a long time, then I went back and forth between Marlboro Reds and L&M blue. L&M Blue was the best between 2003-2004. They changed it in 2005 which wasn't as good but was still decent.

Anyway, I smoked till 2009 then stopped smoking. I went back to smoking due to stressful job in 2016 and smoked for 1 year. I haven't smoked since late 2017. Went to several doctors for exams and everything is clean and fine, surprisingly/thankfully.

I smoke camel now.

yeah Camels are great, specially Yellow Camels.

yup. yellow camels. used to smoke lucky strike red.

I went to a cigarettes factory (actually a tobacco pouch factory) last week

Attached: 6F8178EE-B332-4F86-92AA-FE8B968F0039.jpg (4032x3024, 1.84M)

Marlboro NON MENTHOL (non faggot chemicals) master race reporting in

Do they sell non-filter in Europe?
I know they do in the US, I regret not trying them when I still smoked.

Attached: 0ta87j9nfiwy[1].jpg (2448x3264, 962K)

I quit a bit over an year ago, smoked 10 years. Went through lots of brands, I think last was Chesterfield blue. For longest I smoked Marlboro red, but taxes made it too expensive

Attached: 1531900262_1484411599880.jpg (227x256, 15K)

im a social smoker :^)

flavored cigarettes are the biggest meme, i don't know why people insist on pretending they actually taste good

why'd they change Lucky Strike?
The new ones are so different from how they were back in the day man....

Back when I was chaining I smoked Chesterfields as well and can remember some Briton on KC sperging out about how I was appropriating British underclass culture etc
Joke is that Chesterfield over here is Marlboro tier expensive.

Does anyone here remember those menthol cigarettes that have an activation ball in the filter rather than menthol flavored tobacco?
They were god tier for festivals etc

Attached: WP_20160729_13_04_22_Pro.jpg (3072x1728, 2.11M)

who else /snus/

As far as I know they dont sell em here. I wanna try camel turkish royals someday though.

I smoke malrboro menthols because those are the more decent ones you can find in liquor stores and convenience stores.

I used to smoke Marlboros blend 27 back in the US which were great

Camel Crush is what you are referring to.
When I smoked I only smoked Marlboro. I lived in Virginia so a pack of Red Speical Blends were 4 dollars flat. Good fucking times. Had to quit though for health reasons. Shit was fucking up my chest.

27s are god tier as well

American snus is turbo cringe

>Does anyone here remember those menthol cigarettes that have an activation ball in the filter rather than menthol flavored tobacco?

Why do you say "remember"?
They're still sold here. There many flavors, cherry/regular, blueberry/blackberry and other fuckery. I don't smoke those because I don't like flavored cigarettes though.

Turkish Royals seem great, I wish I could've tried them too. Man, that sugary/sweet aroma/taste of camels, fucking Godly

>Why do you say "remember"?
They're banned over here.

Do Americans in general nonmemecally like Marlboro? How strong is the brand there?

between 80s/00s it was seem as a "playboy" brand here, only people with money smoked it.

lol really, why?
Pretty sure they're still sold here, saw em yesterday when I went to the market.

I import from Sweden, American snus is indeed bad

We had at least marboro, l&m and camel with those, some of them had even two flavors in the filter

>why?
I'm pretty sure all over the western world (NA, EU and AUS) they banned flavored cigarettes.

Nice, what brand(s)?

Gotesborg Rape is my favorite/baseline, I do mix it up with some old salty ones like tre ankare, stronger ones like odens, and meme flavor ones from skruf/general on rare occasion (whatever company makes those 'holiday' seasonal ones is p cool). I've liked the swedish match lab series a bit recently as well.

But mostly Rape for me, makes me a bit nervous though, thankfully they're covered in uh stickers saying tobacco is bad when you import here so nobody notices the name.

I'd say the majority of smokers still smoke Marlboro in America. Black people smoke newports, almost always menthols. Some people smoke Camel but that's a rare find.
If you like a nice flavor check out Parliaments sometime, some people here smoke those too. My personal recommendations are:

Marlboro Special Blend (renamed Special Select by some autist)
M 27s
M Lights
Parliaments
M Southern Blends
Newports (menthol)
Camel Crush Blue Pack (menthol)

Been a few months since I smoked. Had one on New Years that was it.

cigs are for nigs

Amber Leaf rolling tobacco when I'm at home, Marlboro Red when I go on holiday.

Danish Mac Baren No 2.
Great tabaco, simply unique. Mac Baren makes some of the best pipe tobaccos in the world, their rolling tobacco is not much popular (at least here in Germany), but their blends are amazing

No 15 is slightly menthol flavoured and you can buy the flavour as an extra to flavour it the way you like

Attached: 5811-30g.jpg (1136x1715, 1.3M)

I don’t understand where this stereotype comes from since over here it’s mainly Dutch natives that are best known for smoking

>Parliaments

oh, man Parliaments are good, but they're really expensive here. Anyway I don't smoke anymore but thanks for the recommendation. Kinda funny that black people smoke menthols. Those are seem as "gay" cigarettes here for the most part lol.

How crazy, I didn't know.

Not accurate at all.
Cigs were issued to Soldiers in Europe as part of rations for stress relief.

it's very much a "white man" thing.

I used to mostly use it too, but changed to these cheap menthol portions because it's what 90% uses here and supply and demand rule the imports. Used to get it from sweden, but the driving just became too frustrating

Menthol cigarettes are widely seen as some sort of gateway thing to make smoking more attractive to children/teens.

that was almost a century ago

Eh, I don't know about that but maybe it makes sense.

Smoking seem to be more unpopular with each passing year though, here at least.

Back when I was in High School literally everyone smoked. Now I see very few kids smoking and even adults dropping. Prices don't help either.

This, but fine.

Which one of yall boets dip?

Attached: 15023773485435.png (479x394, 459K)

It is the same over here. They went full frontal but in the end it is a cultural thing. Apparently smoking is no longer rebellious and cool but rather just seen as something for construction workers that die to lungcancer at age 50.

ahh, that blows, I hear it's a pain to import snus in the EU in general outside of sweden, right?

>Apparently smoking is no longer rebellious and cool but rather just seen as something for construction workers that die to lungcancer at age 50.

holy fuck it's eerie how perfectly this reflects the sentiment here too lol

It didn't even take that long here to go from "cool" to "poor/bricklayer" status.

Well it is getting somewhat opressive though. Since last year for example municipalities are allowed to ban smoking on public terrain around schools and hospitals and a new movement is that some bars declare section of their terraces are smoke free, which is a shame since I love to smoke while drinking but apparently a lot of non-smokers really dislike constantly sitting in someone else’s smoke which I can understand