Why are u not invested?

this is literally ethereum

if you don't buy now then u will be poor, i guarantee u.

Attached: vechain.png (200x200, 5K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@cryptoleaks/warning-about-vechain-c6884b300fa9
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>literally ethereum
invest in eth then fag

you didn't read it properly
This is ethereum before ethereum got pricey.

buy now and u will be a rich mother fucker!!!

>this is literally ethereum

Literally using the same Chinese dividends shitcoin forumula as NEO and ONT. Run the calculations, they are almost spot on. Fucking Chinese can't even come up with a different dividend formula for ONG, NEO Gas and Thor tokens

Attached: gas-toxic.jpg (254x198, 6K)

stay poor

>stay poor

> thinking Chinese shitcoin is going to provide you dividends and passive income

stay stupid.

Attached: XSDLKIW.png (1200x799, 651K)

Attached: 1529973760977.jpg (491x386, 43K)

The China Hustle.
Don't make me laugh as if the USA and its wall street are innocent.

Vechain is literally the future and i am here to help you guys attain the future but you're all rejecting it

mainnet launches in a few days
stay mad

> u
> u

No thanks, if the userbase is people who still use flip phones, I'll pass

>muh mainnet
>priced in
keep your bags

>Don't make me laugh as if the USA and its wall street are innocent.

Yups scams on wall street too. But Chinese scam by default. I know Chinese colleagues who will not invest in the Chinese stock market because they say it's full of scams. They want to bring all their money to the US and invest here.

That is in a regulated stock market. You think in an unregulated market you are going to make money of VeChain Thor tokens even if the VeChain hustle is legit and succeeds? They were around for years and not going anywhere until they saw ICOs take off in 2017 and decided to do an ICO to take money from fools who would invest in them.

Attached: VeChainTestNet.png (510x676, 360K)

Vechain is a chink scam. Jim Breyer already sold at the top.

100% in on this but who cares? Unless we have a massive alt purge of thousands of shitcoins, and trading is decoupled from BoomerCoin then the market will never recover.

>no main net pump
Crypto is dead.

>freegrannyvideos

I love seeing VeChain shit the bed. It is unironically the most clueless zoomer coin out there. You young fags think you're so smart and how found a real gem, but it's painfully obvious to us boomers that this coin isn't going past it's ATH again.

Mind explaining your rationale? An unbiased look at the charts shows it's currently down 50% from ATH in BTC currently and still up in USD value from when BTC was 19k in December.

Screen capped. Going to make fun of you in 3 months.

I've explained many times in VeChain threads past. Moving forward, the market's consumption of THOR is all that matters for the price of VEN. Greater fool theory no longer applies after main net launch. It isn't going to be as grand as some of you want to believe. The VeChain network has to be dirt cheap in order to be successful. Doesn't mean VeChain the company won't make lots of money on enterprise software sales though.
You guys basically just funded their startup costs and made some whales even richer, but don't expect a return to $10 any time soon.

I absolutely is the dumb zoomer coin. You guys don't want to sit down and do math, and you don't have a clue about how the business world really operates. Vechain isn't going to make you rich young fag.

Believing in this Project

You fags have been screen capping me since Feb., but still haven't found a chance to laugh. I thought VEN was supposed to be $50 by now?

The only way you will be vindicated is if the entire crypto market is actually dead. You claim it shit the bed but it objectively has not done anything except follow the general trend of crypto assets. Your other claims about speculation leaving the market after mainnet is laughable and transparent and will be proven thus by this time 2019.

Except their second token will be stable and won't be fucking expensive to operate on.

Where's all the screen caps of me? ARE YOU GOING TO CRY VETARDS HAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: scut-farkus-hed-2016.jpg (1280x720, 98K)

Vechain = China Hustle. Fake partners, childish marketing.

medium.com/@cryptoleaks/warning-about-vechain-c6884b300fa9

Fees have to be low does not mean VET price has to be low. Thats actually whats pretty smart in their business model

This is the most clueless 'serious' post I've seen lately. You seem to understand that thor is required for the blockchain use but somehow fail to see that this causes VET price to rise. VET generates thor, in increasing volume as the blockchain is used more. So this inherently causes VET to be worth more. This is also not including speculation and VET holders who just convert their thor to VET, in which the latter creates price appreciation for VET.

I'm not expecting thor to be passive income, I expect VET to drastically increase in value this year because of blockchain use. In the current state of the market I would aim for $10 eoy.

Do with it what you will, shill it, fud it, but anyone who doesn't have VeChain as a part of his portfolio is not well informed at best.

$10 post split? That seems extremely optimistic.

This desu

fucking kek. Don't listen to the high school graduate liberal arts major. He obviously doesn't understand fucking logic.

My bad, thats $0.10 post split.

Can you do anything else than fling turds?

I can spot a scam.

Attached: k81lk0bl2bm01.jpg (720x894, 73K)

>The VeChain network has to be dirt cheap in order to be successful. Doesn't mean VeChain the company won't make lots of money on enterprise software sales though

China Tech and software is ONLY successful behind the great firewall though. Alibaba has penetration through regions China dominates in but it's entirely eCommerce and ePayments. There is literally NO globally successful Chinese software/tech company doing well in the enterprise.

Sure it'll happen one day but do you think VeChain led by Sunny Lu is the company to make that breakthrough? Sunny sounds much more like a shady scam artist than a tech visionary to me.

Attached: china-tech.jpg (780x439, 167K)

>My bad, thats $0.10 post split.
1$ post split.. HAHAHAHHAAHA you really cant be this fucking dumb

I think you need to take a look in the mirror after this post.

>That retarded boomer who thinks he has a clue
These memes fucking write themselves

ya simple math should make me reflect in the mirror. shouldnt u be veggin out like the grass eating bitch you are.

>original post claims $10 EOY
>corrects prediction to $0.10 EOY due to 1:100 split
>you post nonsense claiming $1 EOY
How do you even function IRL

seriously go take basic math again.

or u could just buy NKN with literal satoshis grandfather on the team

This and nano are the only two coins I truly hate, mostly because they're so popular with deluded redditor who have yet to realize that they will be financially ruined from these projects.

Why the fuck does this project even need a distributed ledger if they're still relying on data from Vechain's in-house sensors? A regular database would do the job just fine. Or are they even doing the sensor thing anymore? If they have all these huge institutional partners, why the fuck are they spending money producing videos aimed at convincing more bagholders to jump abaord?

I feel like Vechain will be a bigger justing than bitconnect. The signs are all there.

pic related

Attached: 1Nqb7bx.png (368x167, 5K)

Motherfucker why doesnt he speak proper english?

>(T)this
>u
>i
>u
>that comma splice

How are you even breathing right now? Jesus Christ

Ventards don't understand that Thor will hit a HARD ceiling cap in price almost immediately. Those nodes that Sunny gave out to businesses for practically free will sell ALL of their excess Thor pushing the price lower and lower.

VEN's tokenomics are on par, or worse than NEO's. They have devised a system in which it is forever suppose to be suppressed until the project fails.

Dumping Thor decreases thor generation rate to keep it stable around whatever the price will be. Thats the whole point of thor, that its cheap so any third party looking for a blockchain solution can start using it without paying ridiculous gas prices. More importantly even, it keeps costs steady. The more tx your dapp uses, the more you pay, obviously. The key here is is that it will scale linearly with your use. This is very attractive for businesses. Enterprises might want to get a node so they can generate what they use and minimize costs by investing.

The only way that this can fail is if there is no actual blockchain use. Which would put VeChain in the same category as NEO and ETH (unless you count kitties I guess). As for the token structure, its rock solid.

GET IN OR STAY POOR

Attached: Capture.png (496x180, 29K)

Jesus why are you still pushing this chink scamcoin?

holy fuckin christ i'm going to be rich

LOL
O
L

Attached: vensupply.png (343x97, 3K)