How many friends (IRL) do you have?

How many friends (IRL) do you have?

Attached: 917.png (769x612, 168K)

None. And I have no internet friends either. I'm sometimes very lonely but that's life.

Literally just one.
No homo though.

same here

One of my old IRL friends from high school recently texted me. So, I might have one IRL friend.
I have been friends with 3 people online for the past 13 years. They've all met each other IRL in the past several years, because they all live in the northeastern part of the country. I've yet to meet them. We speak every day and sometimes play games together (which we used to do every day when we were in school).

Most of my social interaction is done through Jow Forums

Eight.
I only enjoy talking to 3.

Many, many friends. But I am close only to like 8-9 of them

I never had any friends in school either. I've never had a friend.

Same here.

>I only enjoy talking to 3.
I understand what you mean.

probably 10 but only like 3-4 I'd message personally to hang out with.

It's nice that he texted you, try to keep up with that. Shame you can't meet up with your internet friends.

this but unironically. it's actually sad.

>It's nice that he texted you, try to keep up with that.
Yes, it surprised me.
>Shame you can't meet up with your internet friends.
I will eventually.
Despite knowing them for over a decade, keeping in daily contact the entire time over text and voice chat, knowing how each other look, and knowing virtually everything about one another, I still feel nervous about the prospect of meeting them.
I can't help but wonder whether my real life friendships would be different had I never met others over the internet.
I probably would have focused on and nurtured my real life relationships more.
It's a real regret of mine.

Also, I'm a 23 year old "male" manlet. I've known these people over the internet since I was 10.
They are similarly aged, too.

One of my old friends from high school sent me a message on whatsapp during valentine's day 2017 (in finland the day is called friend's day) but I got too scared and deleted whatsapp

Well, I envy you that you were able to make and maintain such friendships. It should probably feel relatively natural when/if you meet them, I did similar (though these "friendships" did not last).

One I see weekly, one I see monthly and another I see biannually when he comes into town.

Attached: 9E8F3E91-901D-4C77-AD3E-F5D798186F5C.jpg (618x618, 88K)

bout 5.

I'm about to text one of my old high school friends right now.
I'm very nervous.

>It's nice that he texted you, try to keep up with that
Also, I should admit that I implied the wrong thing. This old high school friend of mine texted me back in December. I never replied.
I'm going to try replying now and see what happens.

Did I mess up already?
He’s not responding.

Attached: 49D8A234-986A-441E-9A3B-59160CC88F86.png (750x1334, 166K)

>

Attached: IMG_1409.png (481x406, 64K)

>Dec 23rd
Don't expect a fast response

Also how long are you out of high school?

He just responded.
I am 23. It has been five years.

One but she's technically paid by the government to spend time with me.

Zero. I thought I will get used to it eventually but it slowly getting worse day by day.

Attached: 1541687434798.jpg (1024x798, 64K)

>I graduated high school 14 years ago
It only gets worse, hold on to whatever friendships you have now.

Attached: 1547688958606.jpg (750x742, 29K)

0. I did the famous "well i'm always the one strating the conversations so this time i'll just wait for them to contact me" -maneuver.
They never did.

Literally 3

It’s never too late. I just texted an old high school friend.
I don’t know how to speak to normal people anymore, but I am trying to.

Attached: 62C57796-CD5D-45C2-9898-24E7227DDA6D.jpg (750x1334, 313K)

None.
I stupidly though that would change when I got to College. Boy I was wrong ...

unironically zero

probably 20ish, but ones who i'm good friends with, talk to a lot, that kind of thing, only really 1 or 2.

four and that's already too many, I end up ignoring them regularly, luckily they don't seem to mind too much

Good for you, don't screw it up. I literally never ever had one, Im ugly even for slav standards so being ridiculed entire life never had a chance to develope any social skills.

Attached: 1537351253887.jpg (600x587, 33K)

I ghosted my last (who was also my first and best) friend 2 years ago.

Occasionally I think about it but it was really for the best. We had fuck all in common and interaction was basically an endless conflict punctuated with moments of nostalgia.

Now I have 0 IRL friends. 1 sort of online friend I sometimes talk to. The rest of my social interaction is at work or with family.

get out of here you disgusting zoomer

>Im ugly even for slav standards so being ridiculed entire life never had a chance to develope any social skills.
I am an ugly 23 year old 169cm short "male" manlet midget.
I'm just very lonely, so I'm pushing myself.
You can do it too if I can.

Attached: my dna.png (2212x2552, 1.88M)

Over 50

go eat a potato you psuedorussian faggot

why i am laughing at these images

Attached: 1547830313539.jpg (396x385, 31K)

you're the armeno-russian mutt who got adopted by american jews

you are basically 1-in-a-million lucky bro

because they are funny

also I feel like that apu looks most of the time, you probably do too

>you are basically 1-in-a-million lucky bro
Yes.
I realize that.
I am trying to take advantage of it more.
I returned to university this past August--a decent one--and now I am trying to text an old friend...

If you're OP/the guy messaging his friend then you have the advantage of already having had friends to reconnect with. I'm like the Pole, I've never had a single friend in my life and I have no idea how to even start, plus past the age of 30 even normies stop caring about friends, at least making new ones. It's hopeless at this point, and I doubt I could even make internet friends at this point.

I already ate 6 today. How many have you had?

Attached: smuggest_frog.png (861x758, 26K)

yes i always laugh at these retarded apus

quality over quantity

none so far, but i'm heading down to the special school right now to get started

>plus past the age of 30 even normies stop caring about friends, at least making new ones. It's hopeless at this point
Yes, I realize that.
I am trying to minimize the amount of regret I have when I am older. I am serious about this.
>you have the advantage of already having had friends to reconnect with. I'm like the Pole, I've never had a single friend in my life
Yes, that must be tough.
You're right in pointing out that I have an advantage.

I have six friends, however I'm not that close to them.

Attached: 1qtv6h6obhl11.jpg (1387x702, 85K)

i fucking hate nigger talk like that. i can't be friends with people who talk like that, even when texting.

best of luck to you, lachie lad

Two.
Talk to and play vidya with one every day, hang out with the other when it's either mine or his birthday, rarely talk to him otherwise. Probably for the best, he is the most disorganized person I've ever known. And he still got a gf and moved in with her recently.

Attached: 1530468660103.jpg (700x700, 280K)

how old are you? sound pretty young

russian posters have good pictures of cats however

>i fucking hate nigger talk like that.
Yes, I agree. I was nervous, and I typed something inane.

>totally available to talk
I believe I have a friend now.
I don’t know what he meant by ‘assumed you had a girl over’.

Attached: 12E1D529-1E33-4161-AC3F-278BC233BF08.png (750x1334, 270K)

it was a dig at your obvious incel status

ghost him now

Attached: ifunny.jpg (320x309, 22K)

25 y/o boomer, my friends are 25 and 24 respectively. So the second guy, he has dropped out, like, 4 times out of uni, and has abandoned countless jobs after working for two-three weeks. He is also usually an hour late when we meet up, he literally never on time. See what I'm talking about.

Attached: 1497176112942.jpg (500x631, 97K)

>it was a dig at your obvious incel status
He doesn't seem like the type of person.

yeah it's the typical high school lingo. glad i dropped that shit years ago

don't look too much into what it means, focus on the available to talk part and try not to be too autistic

I've hit a wall.
How do you even respond to something like that?
I'm going to stop posting the conversation now...

try to organise meeting up, to get a cup of coffee, go to the bar, just stroll around and shoot the shit, whatever seems like it would fit better with you too. it'll give him an opportunity to get away from his wife and kid for a bit which he'd probably welcome too so you already got that working in your favour.

>try to organise meeting up
He lives 300 miles away.

Attached: 1546814566079.jpg (400x368, 25K)

man the cringe...

AT LEAST I'M TRYING.

Attached: 1535913552139.jpg (600x439, 40K)

meet halfway. remember that he messaged you first, he probably hates his life where he alternates between his 48hr/wk job and needing to go home to his family, and is as friendless as you are, and wants an escape from time to time.
either way if you don't try to organise something, you lose the right to feel pity for yourself for not having any friends, and it's officially your fault.

Either people get sick of me or I get sick of them. I'm just tired of life and don't really want to keep going to be honest.

5 if I'm being generous. I'm only close to 2 of them.

>remember that he messaged you first
That's a good point.

Attached: 1526941996717.png (800x769, 126K)

Anyone notice how Aussies are the most normie people on this board (for the most part)? Feels good to be a Bruce (Chad)

>Feels good to be a Bruce (Chad)
h-heh y-y-yyeahh

uh, real friends? 3. Acquaintances? somewhere around 10

none
I have a dozen acquaintance's who I hang out with in class or at work but none who I hang out with in my free time
lole

Attached: frens loli.png (537x769, 446K)

Zero. There's some people at work I'll talk to, but they're not friends.

yeah i bet you guys are just swimming in puss huh ;)

Yes, I would not qualify people you exclusively speak with in class or at work as being friends.

Attached: 1522551208393.png (689x473, 90K)

also I am the friend off everyone on Jow Forums :)

Attached: >u< loli.jpg (257x257, 16K)

>has dropped out, like, 4 times out of uni, and has abandoned countless jobs after working for two-three weeks. He is also usually an hour late when we meet up, he literally never on time. See what I'm talking about
I know exactly what you're talking about. I had a friend like that too, years ago. I think having friends like that degrades your quality of life over all, because they tend to be the sort that demand a lot from you but give little in return.

thanks

stop avatarfagging as an anime girl though, friend. it will accelerate your budding autogynephilia and result in suicide. stay safe bro

Zero

Like 3

8 very close friends
20+ friends

Some, I keep them low so I can manage them because after some social life I need my time alone

4 then a few more which are in between where I can get drunk with them in a group but I don't accually like them as people very much

>How many friends (IRL) do you have?
None

Does anyone in LA want to hang out? I'm autistic and have no friends but I think I could be a good loyal friend if you give me a chance

Attached: 1529800607661.jpg (1024x763, 189K)

5 Real
20+ Fake

But I only rely on God (swt)

>tfw I moved out of LA not too long ago
Sorry friend.

I have a group of 3 good internet friends, who were irl friends at one point, but now I'm far away from europe and we don't talk much. I haven't made any friends since that group started at about 14 years old

What counts as friends.

I have close buddies but they moved far away so I don't see them anymore

I had a friend a while ago. It was really nice. I'm glad to have some happy memories finally. I wish that she would talk to me again though.

I'd say 6 or 7 close ones. I have way more that i get along with but are not indispensable to me.

It's funnt because ive gotten so close to those people because of drugs.

A few dozen "friends" that I don't give a shit about, then a handful of good friends in which I do.

Attached: 1512448364667.png (568x548, 88K)

Who else has the same group of friends since childhood?

got one friend from kindergarten who i still meet up with from time to time, we're both pretty different now, but still able to hang out and talk shit

I have 0 close friends but it seems like I'm a likeable person though as a lot of people seem to greet me enthiousiastically and all that when they see me and I always have someone to tlak to during my classes and on my way home but outside of that I have 0 non family contact except for the group chats that are all slowly dying and forming their own groups and new chats and the fact that I have trust issues and am autistic makes it worse