Just exited all crypto and applied for mcdonalds AMA

just exited all crypto and applied for mcdonalds AMA

invested 2100 over the last year, exited with $190

crypto was probably the worst decision I ever made in my life but thankfully I'm still young and it wasn't too expensive

Attached: lain gif.gif (758x866, 479K)

Why the fuck would you cash out 190$

I dunno it feels almost relieving to be done with all this shit though

I went from all in on LINK at around a dollar then sold it all to go all in on CONI at 68 cents

It was coinbene user, better 190$ than 0. At least he has money for a lunch.

>sells at the 7 month low

no questions here, mickey deez deserves you for sure

Attached: 1529948078241.jpg (645x729, 88K)

would you rather I sell the 1 year low when btc is $800?

Yeah, can I get large fry with vanilla shake. Also make sure the frys are fresh.

Attached: B966AB3C-F991-4475-9962-FF44760B9E7B.jpg (1152x720, 89K)

I started my crypto journey in 2014, but with the hack of mintpal I lost everything in 2015. InstaRageQuit.
I started another journey back in early 2017, because I was a big failure in everything it was kinda my last hope. I did some shitty logo and thanks to Jow Forums I joined the Chancoin Team really quick. At this point I invested only 250$ because I didn't have many much.

Now do you wanna know where I live? In MY fucking apartment

Why not shorting 50x lev with your rest if you're so sure

no, i am saying you're testicles are non-existent because you apparently have shit risk tolerance and gave up after a loss like a 10 year old

I actually have abnormally small testicles

I'd post some pics of my panty bulge but they would be considered nsfw here

Just please don't kill yourself when you check crypto prices in 2-4 years and realize the horrible mistake you made

My point is never give up because if I stayed on my 2015 lose then i'll be livin in some shitty place and working in a stupid mc donald like you

It's okay I have still a few things in the market if that happens. Also I needed that money now, even it can't be a total loss because I needed a place to live fastly

this has gotta be a larp. No one is stupid enough to fall for the biz shills twice. Fool me once....

>it’s another brainlet can’t see passed his nose episode
Enjoy watching next bullrun from the sidelines, I guess. Smart money is accumulating.

That's it, I sold. I'm free. I'm free form this fucking hell of scammers and pajeets. It was fun and games for a while, but now its just a cruel sick joke. I bought at 15k. No human can look at their money disappear before their very eyes and not be bothered. You know we're going to 3k, right? People in some countries can mine btc at that price, its going to fucking happen. You know it, I know it, lets all stop pretending that this is ganna be anything but a bear market untill 2020

Attached: download (7).png (205x246, 4K)

Ahh, the time honored strategy of buying high, selling low. At least you got some money in the end.

Back in 2013 I was buying stuff from Silk Road. If I transferred the coins to my cold wallet instead, I would be able to buy small one-bedroom in where I live now.

Attached: 2x13_SawyerIsland.jpg (1260x696, 121K)

>investing money you can't afford to lose and/or will need in a predefined time period

you were never gonna make it to begin with senpai

You fucking weak handed faggot, we're on the verge of a deflationary debt driven disaster that wil destroy al national currencies and you dump your crypto and apply for a jerb? You do realize during deflationary periods goldstein cuts costs leading to higher unemployment?

Yes the pussies have finally given up. Lets pump it

give us more of a rundown on how you made it from Wack Arnold's to your own apartment?

This.
33 year old boomer here. Already have a stable income, house, wife, kids, etc. What I have invested in crypto is nothing more than play money. You young fags were never going to make it with your milk money bags.

Shitty logos, shitty webdesign for small crypto at first then ico (but webdesign was still shitty, I just learned to copy/paste or pay a pajeet to do the job then pay him like 25$ and enjoy the crypto gains from the ico or crypto team)

>Buy high, sell low
Classic Jow Forums

nice, godspeed and thanks for the positive posts fren

I agree, I was a shithead but this seemed like it was my only option to somehow make it fastly

same boat but was in for about $35k, exited earlier this week with $3k

32 year old boomer here. Got the wife but no house or kids yet. How can you afford all that at such a young age? How deeply in debt are you?

What was the point?

Ahah God know this is true. When I see some of the beast there are I can say that I'm not a good trader, somehow just lucky 3 or 4 times in 2017-2018

*dumps to 3k*

haha

Why exit with so little at risk? These are dark times but nothing lasts forever

Thanks friend, have a good day

you would have won big just buying btc and holding, or even buying not complete shit altcoins

fucking retard

see you when you fomo back in at 35k btc