How do Americans eat all this food...

How do Americans eat all this food? I am from France and currently in America and I couldn't even eat half without my stomach bursting.

Attached: IMG_20190123_183558-1843x1382.jpg (1843x1382, 478K)

They have little people living inside their stomachs.

You eat the whole thing as fast as you can and then you hate yourself for the rest of the night.

Superior Amerimutt genes.

Attached: 1524188481293.jpg (600x450, 65K)

large portion sizes are for restaurants to charge more, the food on the plate is probably 1/3 of what they pay employees so it's a good way of recuperating that money

also there's an interesting study about serving sizes: when you give people more food they tend to eat more compared to when you give them a small plate and ask them if they'd like more after theyve finished

Are you female?

What a fucking pussy

Attached: m9h35p91d4w11.jpg (800x800, 117K)

t. actual soyboy

I sure as hell can't. I can barely eat half so I take the rest home in a doggy bag.

use a funnel

Attached: funnel.webm (1280x720, 630K)

looks british to me
idk how brits manage to even do FRIES badly

Wow people eat more if they don't have to Oliver Twist pls sir may I have some more, brilliant scientist

Oh my God, amurikans can't even serve frogs! How vile!

I think the stomach and brain can grow used to larger or smaller amounts of food over time. I used to be over 200 lbs (I'm short) and since losing weight I've gotten to be satisfied with smaller amounts of food.

I'm scared to ask what was she drinking.

It's pancake batter, have you ever been in a kitchen

delicate french fingers typed this post

How am I supposed to know that

>be fat
>don't even eat tasty stuff
what do fatties mean by this?

Attached: 0e34f7a5c9562abb748f8be9c2f7f5db.jpg (397x303, 34K)

You came here to eat that?

to be fair thats a lot of tendies, most places only give you 4 or 5 and that looks to be about 8 so i doubt i could finish that plate unless i was drunk or something either

Too many tendies, not enough fries. I'm a big eater couldn't eat all of that.

Just look at it, what else would it be

No meme answers like whale semen

I genuinely thought it was lard at first.

It's probably a weight gain shake, not pancake batter. It probably has cake mix and heavy cream and whatever else is fattening. I know this because reasons.

Damn dude that's a lot and it looks delicious