OMG IS A FUCKING SHITCOIN FUCK EVERYTHING ABOUT THIS PIECE OF SHIT COIN

fuck this piece of shit garbage hype bullshit vaporware fucked up bullshit fucking piece of shit shitcoin fuck this shit it is a fucking joke fuck this shitcoin

Attached: 6RriS9A5_400x400.jpg (400x400, 13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/search?q=omisego roadmap&safe=off&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwilremfwPTbAhXiz4MKHYdIDq0Q_AUICygC&biw=1396&bih=690#imgrc=0WJ6yEbUNG_YEM:
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

This is your third thread today, man. I'm sorry you are such a shitty trader.
Please stop bringing pessimism to the market. Just sell and stop posting here already.

What is with the constant shitposts about this coin?

Previous op here. Thats not me lol

this is my first thread on this today although i did make some in past days. and its for good reason. this coin is a fucking piece of shit that deserves to be called out on its fucking bullshit. all hype no substance. they hyped the shit out of this coin with bullshit tweets and have delivered absolutely nothing and gone ghost. they are a fucking sham and need to be called out. fuck this shitcoin.

I swear to God, the moment you two stop spreading this negative sentiment, the price will go up.
Can you two just try for 1 day?

If you want to sell your bags, you're better off just shilling it to others instead of bringing the price down even further.

You have no idea how much damage these daily threads are doing to the thousands of people lurking here. It spreads like wildfire.

Look at their github repo. They are very active. The project is coming along really great.

soon to be 6 dollars. who wouldve thunk it

doesnt mean shit if no one wants to use their product

then maybe they should fucking say something about it instead of acting like a bunch of clueless NEETS. they have already failed to deliver on numerous things they said would be done by now. and they are fucking silent about this. if they never would have said that shit to hype things up in the first place then that would be fine, but they did. so now they need to face the music and tell us what the fuck is going on

What about all the projects using their whitelabel wallet SDK?
What about Omise's own clients?

Also, it's Ethereum's scaling solution. Of course it will be used.

Stanford and nigger charity is more important than development for OMG.

They are discussing what's new every two weeks. It's free for everyone to view. I thought you didn't like hype?

What did they claim would be finished by now which hasn't been finished? Tell me.

It's literally just a guinea pig for Plasma and nobody will use it because:

>1) There still isn't a fucking use for blockchain that any major institution is ready for
>1a) even if there was, an institution cam just fork the plasma code and centralize for themselves
>2) by the time any major institution is serious about using a fucking decentralized blockchain for ANYTHING, sharding will be ready and nobody will have any need for a bunch of retarded Thai "programmers" implementing what is apparently an awesome technology

Remember raiden? Remember payment channels? How much money do people expect to make off of payment channels now?

That's the future of OmiseGO.

Stanford is a direct investment into the development of OMG, you retard. That's what it's all about.

>Hurrrrr BTC is worthless because everyone can just make a new bitcoin XDXD

There is no precedent for any institution transferring a major portion of existing operations over to a decentralized blockchain they have zero permissions over.

And there won't be for YEARS.

dude staking was already supposed to be ready by now. and whatever happened to those supposed conglomerates? and how about the fucking joke of a roadmap that they couldn't even be bothered to make? matches up nicely with their joke of a hard spoon announcement where you couldn't even tell what's real and what is an april fools joke. this team is full of absolute clowns lets face it. they care more about their mushroom badger dance then actually updating us. they are clowns.

>Being this new to crypto
Staking isn't supposed to work until next year. This has always been crystal clear on their roadmap.
They keep their roadmap up to date. Stop pulling shit out of your ass.

You're probably talking about cosmos staking or something. Fucking brainlets.

>first bought at $18
>then $11 thinking I bought the (((dip)))

FUCK me

Attached: images (9).jpg (225x224, 10K)

Great fucking reply there pal.

I've been in OMG since the beginning. It had it's moment as the fashionable scaling solution for a while, but its lustre is dulling.

Ultimately this is akin to a public works project. Plasma will be utilized as a quasi-centralized chain by interested institutions with no "free money" being tossed OMG's direction for no reason.

And even none of that will happen until 2021. Everyone bought a bubble and there's NOTHING significant on the horizon until sharding.

Enjoy your chink-tier plasma release in Q2 2019.

The only saving grace money wise for this piece of shit is a coinbase listing, exchange acquisition, and formal plan to develop this network revealed. I expect that if coinbase lists this we can see $20 again out of FOMO. Give it a bull market or an up trend we may be lucky enough to get to $25-30. Ill sell every single one of my 9500 if we hit those levels.

Never again holding a coin made by a team of fucking idiots who followed vitalik around like a lost poppy shilling a pipe dream.

If those things happen we are going 50-100+, provided they happen when the market calms down.

y u do this to me. If it even hits $50 I'll never take money for granted again after holding this steaming pile of feces without selling once.

Anyone check the Cosmos Plasma github in a while?

All pages 404. The project seems abandoned.

How are those forked tokens looking?

You're retarded if you think Jow Forums has any actual effect on the price unless the coin is a literally who coin with super low cap.

>Vocal sentiment of thousands of investors doesn't affect the sentiment of the other 10.000 investors.
And Jow Forums memes didn't affect the 2016 US elections, right?

Yes indeed. Cosmos seems completely dead. Not a single sign of ever becoming anything. It's abandoned.

>$700 EOY
>.10 cents per token per day staking

>And Jow Forums memes didn't affect the 2016 US elections, right?
You don't go out much or talk to outside people much do you? Jow Forums is the only place you browse for news and everything isn't it?

Attached: 1501993138188.jpg (250x250, 12K)

I'm literally beyond words with OMG. I blame myself and myself only.
>I fell for the 'real company' meme.
>I fell for the 'vitalik' meme.
>I fell for the skateboard meme.
>I fell for the soon ;) meme.
Literally missed the 2017 bullmarket because of this piece of shit. It is my fault. God gave me a golden ticket and I ruined it with this. Fuck me, user. Fuck me.

Attached: bizomgdes.png (934x444, 162K)

And FYI, every single major investor in crypto will look for online communities on what they say about the project. You bet your ass lots of people read these threads and spread the FUD to other online communities. The vocal people are the ones who create the sentiment. There's only about a dozen million tokens being traded to smaller investors. So there's only a couple ten thousand OMG holders.

and who's fault is that? We all have been buying since Q3 of 2017, falling for the ;) faces, the periods of 4 months without an update, the plasma dog vines, the plasma talks, the 1 5 minute discussion on staking in the town hall.

the original roadmap promised staking in q2. to circumvent that they will move staking to cosmos. the cosmos github is 404'd. Not only did they lie about the staking on the omg network, they also lied about the cosmos github.

Jun the scammer, never trust anything hes associated with. Open Platform, Electrify Asia, Hubii, and Hoard are all complete ass too.

How would that affect my argument?
The internet and memes played a major role in politics in the last half decade. The fact that you deny this means you're either retarded or a boomer. Memes and internet humor form a large part of creating debate. It affects people's opinions and sentiment.

Ok bro whatever you say. You and your friends making 3 threads a day every hour definitely has hurt the and moved it from spots 18-22, which is has been that way for months.

Attached: 12332478.jpg (250x253, 18K)

I bought the ICO. I'm sorry you're so damn late to the game.
I've never heard of "staking in Q2". Can you point me to anything which states this?
Even back in Q3 last year, it was very obvious staking was a very far away thing, judging from their github.
It STILL is very far away, by the way. I don't believe for a second it will happen in 2018.

That's not at all what i just said.
How old are you?

You reason like a kid.

google.com/search?q=omisego roadmap&safe=off&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwilremfwPTbAhXiz4MKHYdIDq0Q_AUICygC&biw=1396&bih=690#imgrc=0WJ6yEbUNG_YEM:

2 second google search. it even says STAKING POSSIBLE.

Then they updated the roadmap in fucking May.

Ffs where is the public blockchain release too. its a fucking blockchain project with no network or test net

>How would that affect my argument?
>The internet and memes played a major role in politics in the last half decade
>I've never heard of "staking in Q2". Can you point me to anything which states this?
Just sell man if you're really mad about the token. You can think you're driving down the price all you want but it's pretty obvious you're trolling.

By the way, nice IP changing skills. So all those threads every hour every day is actually you? Hope you're having "fun."

Never saw that one. Their new roadmap is dramatically different.
This tweet is from late October. I can't believe they once thought they could get staking finished by that time...
There have been tests early this year though. I'm not sure what happened with that.

I still have 35.000 of them. Cashed 8.000 at 17 USD last year.
I'm pretty sure you don't want me to sell.

It's my 4G.
I have never made a thread on Jow Forums in my life.

Nah just sell bro you're obviously mad, I didn't put too much into OMG so even if it goes to 0 I won't feel it.

yea bro you never saw that one. now do you get why we are all fucking furious? because they are a bunch of disorganized clowns with no semblance of a plan. they switch things left and right for no rhyme or reason. no one knows what the fuck is going on. omg is a fucking joke

Why would i sell? I'm pretty comfy. I paid next to nothing for it.
I'm rich anyway.
Okay, bro.
I usually just follow their github activity, really. It says a lot.

Also, I'm the bullish one here... Where did you get the idea i want to sell?

Nice LARP. You held since ICO which sold out during pre-sale, didnt know of the first roadmap, and have no clue whats been going on

I didn't know staking was first planned for Q2 2018, no. They haven't been developing towards that roadmap on the moment they released it AT ALL. In late October there was absolutely no work being done for staking. PoS development was barely even discussed back then... How the hell did they claim it would be finished by Q2?

because they are chinky scammers. That or they got in trouble with the Thailand government and staking. Or maybe they wanted vitalik to get eth staking done on time like they always use him as a crutch

Vitalik doesn't seem to be doing any direct development related to OMG or Plasma.

I'm pretty sure the problem is simply the terrible communication of the omisego team, as always. Jun and his fags making a roadmap without having a clue about the technical aspects or if any of it can realistically be achieved.

Jun did the same thing with his previous project, by the way. All talk, no action.

Yeah honestly they are the worst thing about this project. The idea and the connections are all there. You have dead weight in the middle. If it wasnt for them we would have progressed much faster. But I guess the only good thing were these fags were willing enough to put their shitty business as a test net for this tech

I'm very optimistic about the future of the plasma tech. Plasma's success is a given, IMHO.
The success of OMG really only depends on how much traffic the OMG team can get on the network. I personally think they can pull this off, but it won't be thanks to Jun, that's for sure. And it won't happen anytime soon either.

I went all in with my $200 and it hasn't made me millions in 6 months, joke of a coin