You all better prepare your eth for Fomo3D

You all better prepare your eth for Fomo3D.

Attached: 5845cd430b2a3b54fdbaecf8.png (1024x1024, 25K)

Btw I apparently powhstore.com has some great merch and stickers

Attached: 1517420303359.jpg (456x320, 15K)

Nah, bro. I'm just gonna rake it the P3D divies from the side-pot.

Attached: med9.jpg (773x773, 60K)

Fuck yeah

oh you best believe I am

Attached: COOLBG.png (1920x1080, 2.39M)

if nothing else, being on the P3D discord is unironically a good idea because you get an insight into the mind of people who fall for ponzis

> fall for ponzis

Attached: powh_spongebob.png (500x740, 650K)

tf is fomo3d?

Oh look. One of those. Again.

You bet your ass my wallet is ready

1 P3D = 1 ETH EOY

So it's a ponzi?

FOMO's gonna be wild, can't fucking wait

nah, more like a lottery/gambling game on crack. testnet was fun as fuck.

Fuck, will there be another one?

riiiight. tell those people that put money in at 19k that its not a ponzi

>b-but you get .01cents in divvies every day! iron hands!

Attached: 1512631478554.png (679x769, 58K)

No one knows, it was originally meant to be the last one before release, but a lot of tweaking apparently still had to be done in the contract. Nonetheless I'd say there's like 10 days left until it's released, and after that I'll expect an easy 4% daily ROI with my P3D holdings

riiiiight. tell those people that bought btc at near 20k that it's not a ponzi

Why do you think it's called proof of WEAK HANDS you fucking retard. The only way you can lose is by selling. Literally

Attached: d27.png (645x729, 75K)

>comparing a literal ponzi with the most valuable asset humans have ever created

wew lad, its almost as if btc has intrinsic properties and value that make it possible for prices to reach 20k and higher again while powh is a literal ponzi with zero value and its only trajectory is down. i was in the powh ponzi, and sold the second the contract dropped from 19.5k to 19.1k. only a fucking retard is still involved.

sorry you fell for the meme. the only way to win is to sell the top, your few pennies in divvies every day is never gonna pay off your investment

Whatever mate. I guess there's no point arguing with you.

>mfw you'll still fomo back in like literally everyone else

Attached: 3490-full.png (800x800, 325K)

>Whatever mate. I guess there's no point arguing with you

correct, i understand the game and played it perfectly

you fell for memes, didnt sell the top, and will never see your investment return as the contract falls to 0

>24 hr volume - 13 eth. peak fomo was like 5k eth/day. theres no fomo when everyone can see your getting about 2 pennies every day and and your tokens are literally never going up in value.

>its almost as if btc has intrinsic properties and value that make it possible for prices to reach 20k and higher
Oh please do elaborate on those intrinsic properties and why this obsolete piece of tech should be worth 20k. Go on. I'll wait.

digital store of value

first verifiably rare resource on earth

non confiscatable wealth

you actually own and control your money, not just have an iou from your bank/govt

go read a book sometime, you might learn something

>digital store of value
if the value drops dramatically because whales decide to dump your "store of value" reaches very critical levels very fast. a store of value is a _store_ of value that isn't as volatile as btc or crypto in general. same is true for p3d by the way.
>first verifiably rare resource on earth
what.
>non confiscatable wealth
same is true for p3d.
>you actually own and control your money, not just have an iou from your bank/govt
same is true for p3d.
>go read a book sometime, you might learn something
ok, great argument. 9/11, would play again.

wait you're actually comparing btc to p3d, not just hating on btc because its fun to do in a bear market?

wew lad, you're right they're identical, put your life savings in p3d and just hodl. your iron hands will make you rich!

Attached: 1520108791985.gif (377x372, 3.46M)

how is it different then? it's the same gamble on "someone will buy in after me and increase the price" as with every other crypto.

my p3dis ready