What do you hate about yourself?

what do you hate about yourself?

Attached: giphy.gif_new.gif (400x300, 62K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-TISVubPMeM
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i'm a faggot

Being a pathetic 99 kg piece of shit

my appearance, personality
many things

Fat
Small penis

I'm a fat fuck who eats burgers every other day

>if a country could talk

I have a low attention span, am socially autistic, paranoid, and have no passion.

Attached: 1535672622052.gif (500x375, 371K)

The way it works my brain

>what do you hate about yourself?
My extreme competency completing even the most menial of tasks to 100% efficiency.

My high intelligence which allows me to glide through life easier than most of you will ever know.

My highly manipulative personality, moving people to do exactly what I want to do, say or act.

My highly courageous demeanour, akin to those of lions in the Savanna.

And most importantly my determination, most similar to that of a hungry tiger.

If only I could be as talentless as the rest of you and have peaceful NPC filled day-to-day interactions.

Attached: 1537853613854.jpg (640x411, 42K)

Nothing. I'm the perfect human specimen.

super anxious, prone to making mistakes because i needlessly rush things, trouble keeping/maintaining relationships, bipolar, lack of desire to improve myself

I've gotten much better, but my "off days" usually lasted for weeks.
PS Things get better, Jow Forums. Just learn to love yourself

Attached: 1519266990439.png (702x486, 94K)

That I have to live through this objectively shitty period in history

small chin lanklet

Fat
Awkward fuck
Always interpret things people say in a weird way which makes no sense
Incredibly prone to unexplainable retarded mistakes
Cowardly

ugly face
low intelligence
bad at csgo

my stupid fuckin dumb face

Unironically smart but lazy (graduated uni top 10% of my class so I'm not just bullshitting), zero motivation to do anything, have a million problems I know how to fix but can't be bothered to do so etc.

Genetically I'm great, but I squandered most of my life playing video games/jerking off and am now only attempting to make something of myself in my late 20s.

So guess I hate my laziness.

I wish I was manlier. Not like I'm flamboyant or anything, just sometimes I feel am not as guyish as other guys my age.

That I have consciously decided to waste years of my life sitting in front of a screen instead of being a normie leaving me a 23yo virgin

Receding hairline
Chinlet
Only one testicle
Skinnyfat, but at least I'm going to the gym no (What I wouldn't fucking give to have the body I had when I was 20).
I have a very dopey voice
I thought my personality was my one saving grace, because despite all that, I believed I had a boyish charm to me that regardless was able to draw people in, but I'm not so sure now.
I can't fucking stand to look at pictures of myself. And I don't exactly blame people's superficiality or anything; I don't think I'd give myself the time of day if I looked better or was a pretty girl with essentially the same personality? Maybe I'm just a big piece of shit? Who knows

>23yo virgin
Whatever faggot, you can still lose it without the social stigma being too damaging.

Not to be an asshole, but I have always suspected that the guys that worry over what is and isn't manly are the least masculine of all. Don't think about it too much and just do what's natural, fuck what people think. I don't know how you could give off a manlier aura than that.

I'm ugly and a brainlet.

Attached: SadBrainlet.jpg (786x671, 81K)

>Not to be an asshole, but I have always suspected that the guys that worry over what is and isn't manly are the least masculine of all
The term is stupid but that's what "toxic masculinity" refers to, regardless of various groups changing the meaning to push their agendas

I don't hate anything about myself, I'm perfect. It's just the world that sucks.

almost everything

I'm just too lazy. My mom actually told me that it looks like I don't even have the will to live

She is not wrong though, but commiting an hero means I have to do something that takes effort

Attached: 93734282-lazy-bear.jpg (1300x866, 148K)

Everything.

Attached: 1545343996793.png (1000x1000, 288K)

Everything.

Hating a quality that I have no control over is a waste of energy. Though I do feel bad about myself when I try engaging others in conversation. I don't know why, but I often stutter and fuck up my sentences when trying to speak. I know what I want to say in my head, but when the words leave my mouth, I either mispronounce certain words, fuck up the plurality, etc.

Often when I read books or watch videos of someone talking, I try mimicking the dialogue. I feel by doing this, I can hopefully mitigate the damages of my language delay. Maybe it's a lost cause, but I'm too stubborn to give up

Fat

I think less of people that like me and when i get overwhelmed i run away.

Here we go:
Problems appearance wise:
I'm manlet king (5'11"/1,80) shorter than all of my male siblings, except a half Jap one;
I can't get any fatter no matter what (60kg), I look like I came straight out of Auschwitz;
I lose weight too much easy;
I need to correct my front theeth positions, since I didn't use braces earlier, thus I have an ugly smile;
Chinlet;
My hairtip pretty much always has an ugly curl no matter how short it is (I envy East Asian hair);
My shoulders aren't broad;
I don't have blue eyes unlike, 2 of my grandparents;
I'm 1/8 nigger;
My nose bridge is thinner than the rest of my nose;
Negative canthal tilt, so I always have a bored face;
Excessive hair;
Excessive body hair;
Strange cardboard skin color;
I wish I had a thinner chin;
My lips are too thick;
Small pee pee;
My dick is darker than the rest of my body.
I'm 18, but I look like a malnourished 15yo;
My ears.

Personality/mental/habits:
I sleep less than I should;
I often forget to drink water (I know that's stupid, but I usually don't feel thirsty);
I guess I may be boring;
Anxiety;
Brainlet;
I stutter frequently while talking;
I have difficulty learning new things, example a new language first words;
How oblivious I am about myself and other people;
Compulsive masturbation;
I have beauty standards too high for my looks;
Due to lack of social interaction oftentimes have difficulty remembering words of my own language;
Bad memory.

>I often forget to drink water (I know that's stupid, but I usually don't feel thirsty);
superman

No bully pls

youtube.com/watch?v=-TISVubPMeM

Attached: Smug Apu.jpg (640x640, 36K)

Bored 90% of the time
Everything i do turns to shit
and The only times i enjoy myself are when im angry,depressed,or happy

>monotonous voice
>autisically racist
>awkward
>always get drunk and embarrass myself

Paranoid/Anxious
Slurred/mumbled speech
Hard working, but careless and prone to making stupid mistakes
Dry and chapped lips all year round

>slurred mumbled speech

This too, but I think its just my rural accent. Foreigners hate speaking to me, feels bad

Got legit diagnosed mental problems famalam

I hate the fact that I live in the most polluted city in Europe

ugliest person on earth

But you're not French. There a walking smog people everywhere there.

Don't worry, we also have bonus smog people. We call them shiptars, they call themselves shiptars, but they want to be called albanians.

no willpower

I don't even know what you're trying to say

ugly
autistic
no energy whatsoever
no willpower
no self discipline
wish I were dead

Attached: 1544900704444.png (507x629, 595K)

>walking smog people

Attached: 1358563710203.png (499x322, 28K)

Black smokers

>what do you hate about yourself?
I can talk to my friends girl friends and other chicks easily but when I find one Like my pocket spaghetti spills all over

Unironically everything
I struggle to think of anything positive about myself

manlet
ugly
beta
schizo
weak
disgusting body hair
brainlet
dicklet
mutt
neckbeard
do really idiotic things
was born in a shithole

Literally me

nothing, i'm perfect

average tall
8.5/10
middle-alfa, don't care actually
mentally healthy
normal fit
no body hair, but it is a deficiency actually
mildly clever
average dicking
pureblood
i shave
always rational
was born in one of the richest and most beautiful places of the world.
have i won the lottery of life? (i'm Italian)

I’m not successful in my career or love life. I haven’t felt the touch of a woman in years.

I can't talk to people without getting extremely anxious and fumbling over my words

why can't I be more white

Being a white loser in a foreign land

always out of place
that's pretty much it

user you have to tell what you hate about yourself and not what you dream of you

can't you get a lot of SEA pussy as a huwhite man?

i have avoidant personality disorder and imposter syndrome ahahahah

Attached: 1519698040655[2].jpg (480x480, 72K)

I'm pretty sure I have a distant Jew ancestor, and my nose has a slight beak to reflect it.

Attached: 1544670093754.jpg (326x326, 11K)

This. Very much this.

I have my flaws but I am okay.

Attached: kisu nauttii.png (320x330, 175K)

>Hating a quality that I have no control over is a waste of energy. Though I do feel bad about myself when I try engaging others in conversation. I don't know why, but I often stutter and fuck up my sentences when trying to speak. I know what I want to say in my head, but when the words leave my mouth, I either mispronounce certain words, fuck up the plurality, etc.
speak more slowly and pace yourself. i found it helps you enunciate more clearly and also makes you sound more intelligent and your words more captivating

Attached: 1547660311230.png (640x626, 97K)

i'm weak

nothing. i'm perfect.

An arowana in goldfish bowl