BUY NOW! CRYPTO IS ABOUT TO BOOM

> Rothschild owned economist magazine in 1988 shows cryptocurrency coin with "2018" written on it

> Rothschild owned economist magazine in 2017 shows the Trump card "Judgement"

BUY BITCOIN NOW! IT WONT DROP ANY LOWER!

ITS ABOUT TO BLOW UP LIKE NEVER BEFORE

Attached: eec6fdb234d828e3dc4bdfafcc5376f42be6fe1291b4495fedf8670f07fdbca7.jpg (856x646, 224K)

Other urls found in this thread:

patents.google.com/patent/US5025369A/en?oq=5025369
groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/classes/6.805/articles/money/nsamint/nsamint.htm
bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-transactionfees.html
bitcoinfees.info/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>XLM

Or starting the year with 17k already fulfilled the prophecy.

how could they predict this as far back as 1988? or better said how could they plan to do this when most of the important work wasn't even done (szabo came up with crypto in the late 90s)?

Attached: interesting.png (800x769, 126K)

>tfw I know what coin is phoenix

^
Woah. Quads confirms. Please let us know!

iota

Inb4 link

What is it tell me? Does it involve Jews and fidgets spinners?

Request

you are so naive, they are already decades ahead in term of technology. they just show it whe they have to.

Never seen a thread about it
its related to ICOs
Coin's logo is quite round
But website has phoenix in its logo

Trips 0 says yes.

any proofs?

It's hella true.

Proof is everywhere.

Why do you think big companies buy up all the patents from inventors?

So that technology is in their control.

they predicted crypto in 1988 retard lmao.

- +

Attached: 8082161-1466114375549721.jpg (482x298, 8K)

When retards realize its XRP

1988 ;)

Attached: IMG_20180625_164749.jpg (486x268, 26K)

but how?

Holy shit look what I commented before

that's actually crazy

patents.google.com/patent/US5025369A/en?oq=5025369

doesn't sound like crypto to me

Attached: IMG_20180619_224602.jpg (500x403, 28K)

my fucking sides

you have no idea how deep it goes

Attached: 1988-economist.png (555x887, 758K)

so no proof?

how?

it's pluracoin isn't it?

Strange how someone yet hasn't come in here with "muh bcash"

which inevitably reduces down to 1.

Attached: 1.png (623x500, 36K)

Price going sideways and volume creeping up simething is brewing

Not related but here is something else

groups.csail.mit.edu/mac/classes/6.805/articles/money/nsamint/nsamint.htm

the singularity.

>1996
>but was predicted in 1988

so the kikes kept crypto til the 90s a secret?

Attached: 1496883340565.png (3072x3118, 2.31M)

fuck, any more clues?

you're starting to open your eyes.
keep on this path user, and don't let go.
we throw all our freedom out the window the moment we forget about the men behind the curtain.

>thinking its going to be XLM and not XRP

Attached: 1519333363956.gif (218x228, 1024K)

phoenixcoin
checkd tho

You really think it’s that obvious?

So obvious no one will consider it
Hide in plain sight

>phoenixcoin
No

Its enough clues for You
Just have to take something literally and You will be able to find it on Coinmarketcap

>implying the future world currency is some mid/smallcap shitcoin on cmc
not even good bait faggot
spill your beans so i can laugh about you

This is the literal Phoenix.

>foundation halts after ico
>development continues
>old foundation “burned”
>community elected members arise from the ashes
>development booms
>betanet in 3 days

Just look at how deep the connections go. Goldman, Draper, Polychain, etc. dyor

Attached: 95027887-E303-442E-9567-02919571BD49.jpg (1200x630, 123K)

it's bitcoin you idiots lmao

The Phoenix coin was first supposed to be BTC, but the plan changed when the wrong people got too much of it before the plan matured. Also the tech became outdated. This part wasn't part of the plan.

They shifted the plan to Acchain, but those retards couldn't keep their mouths shut.

Now it's XLM.

/Thread

Attached: IMG_20180509_183306.jpg (500x500, 45K)

just got the heeby jeebies reading this

Attached: 1529190402090.jpg (187x184, 14K)

makes no fucking sense. they have a 30 year plan and control the development of technology perfectly, then their plans fall apart on two coins?

No you idiot. The plan is intact. The coin itself isn't the plan. A plan like this, executed over decades, needs to adapt to survive. And so far, it's surviving just fine

ofc it makes no sense because its utter bullshit
sdr's are as world currency as it gets
more makes no sense
if you illiterate niggers had even the slightest understanding of economics you would know that
btc is a new asset class, a sort of commodity (yes, the digital gold meme, it's true)
cryptofiat will be eurotether, dollartether etc with a xrapid-like processor

Also they didn't control the development of the tech properly. ETH caused a big stir and an adaption

Just went through a couple of hundred coins on Coinmarketcap do you know how many coins are "quite round"? Did you deliberately ignore posts in this thread because it was getting close?

>Just have to take something literally

no1 got close

>the coin itself isn't the plan
>names BTC, Acchain, and XLM as part of the plan
wtf
>they didn't control the development of the tech properly
ok, so lets say im an omnipotent cabal of jews in 1988. i look 30 years into the future and say, "we will launch a cryptocurrency that bears some relation to the "pheonix" symbol in 2018." then over the next 30 years maintain control over the development of microprocessors, tech and telecom corporations over the globe to make sure a certain crypto currency launches exactly on the year 2018. and coded all that into a magazine cover. you're telling me they couldn't get a grip on a couple shitcoins? if they cant do that how am i supposed to buy that they are going to orchestrate one world currency?

lol.

jesus christ, the alex jones tier retard talks out of his ass
read and use your brain

The only thing booming was OP. 30 years ago.

you know what else turns up 91 and 546 in simple and english gematria? Steemit. Ormeus. Why is everyone speculating XLM when these two coins match perfectly with "satoshi" and "phoenix"?

>steemit
>social media coin is the bigworld currency of the future
i dunno
>orneus
a coin to make profitshare of crypto mining
yeah naw, probably not. i dunno.

i dont see either one being world currency. what else matches with 546 in whatever tf gemetria is?

>2018
>year of the dog in china
its dogecoin

Checked and fuck you might be right

The legend of the phoenix got its start in ancient Egypt, where the bird was known as the bennu. As with many Egyptian ideas, the tale of the bennu passed into Greece and was restyled. As the Greeks tell it, the phoenix is a striking, eagle-like bird with brilliant purple feathers, and plumes of alternating red and blue in its tail. It is extremely long-lived and essentially immortal because it can resurrect itself at its time of death. Some say that the bird's former body opens up to reveal its new form, whereas others say that the bird consumes itself with fire before its new body can rise from the ashes. After recreating itself, the phoenix takes its nest, still filled with its own remains, and transports it to the city of Heliopolis to be burnt on an altar to the sun god, Helios/Ra.

The fact that the phoenix makes an offering to Helios suggests an occult origin to this legend, because occultists are sun worshipers—more accurately, they worship the spirit of illumination. The priests of Egypt were master occultists, and famous for their veneration of the sun. They associated the bennu bird with the daily death and resurrection of the sun.

Let's see what modern occultist Allan J. Stover said about this bird in the January 1948 edition of The Theosophical Forum:
The legend of the Phoenix Bird, periodically reborn from the ashes of its consumed body, is a myth from the mystery language of the Ancient Wisdom, so old that no man knows the time or place of its origin.... [It is] not an image of fancy and superstition, but a symbol of eternal truth.

1/4

Attached: 1452432396645.jpg (800x1197, 225K)

Take note of the language used here... mystery, wisdom, and eternal truth. The writer is impressing it upon us that this legend conveys deep meaning, and is not to be treated as pure fiction.

There is hardly any consensus on what entity the phoenix is supposed to represent. The majority opinion seems to be that it stands for Lucifer, by which they mean Satan. (Technically speaking, Lucifer is the Seed of Satan, the King of Babel, but very few people understand that).

Some Christian teachers imagine that the phoenix stands for the Antichrist, or the Occult/Mystery Brotherhood, or individual initiates of the Mysteries, or the once-and-future kingdom of Babel itself. Others see the bird as the representation of a concept rather than an entity, arguing that it stands for immortality through rebirth and resurrection.

In my opinion, it's all of the things listed above.

As we study the traits of the mythical fire-bird and related concepts, you will see how they can be applied to many aspects of Satan's kingdom.
THE CONNECTION TO HIDDEN WISDOM
The bird is more than mythical; it is also mystical. In The Phoenix, Manly P. Hall provides the following explanation of the meaning of the myth:
The Phoenix is one sign of the secret orders of the ancient world and of the initiate of those orders, for it was common to refer to one who had been accepted into the temples as a man twice-born, or reborn. Wisdom confers a new life, and those who become wise are born again.
The secret orders to which Mr. Hall is referring are the various branches of the Mysteries, whose occult knowledge came from fallen spirits. (Occult means "hidden," as in occluded from view.) Initiated members of the Mystery religious cults and fraternities consider themselves to be "born again" into an enlightened state, freed from a profane existence by the hidden wisdom they've received.

Attached: baphomet from french templar castle.jpg (765x960, 192K)

Unfortunate you can't differentiate between plan, and part of a plan.

Let's say some kid wants to kill a bunch of people at his school. He plans it for months. He wants to use his shiny new legally bought AR 15. Then, 2 days before the plan, he finds out there's a school assembly, so he decides to build and plant a "clock" instead under the bleachers.

The plan wasn't the gun.

These initiates are on a centuries-long mission, which is why they refer to themselves as the Order of the Quest or Brotherhood of the Quest. This quest is both an individual undertaking and a collective one, and it is very grand. They seek the deification of mankind.

Again from Allan J. Stover's article in The Theosophical Forum we read:
There is a thread of esotericism running through all these legends [of the phoenix], linking the thought of east and west, vitalizing the myth, until the truth it embodies shines forth like a many faceted jewel, a constant reminder that there is no death, but only endless change and evolution, as mankind progresses from humanhood to godhood.
Did you catch that? According to Mr. Stover, humanity is being raised to godhood through the esoteric knowledge. As I demonstrated in my book, Leviathan's Ruse, this mindset is no anomaly, but is in fact the standard philosophy of serious occultists. Men like Mr. Stover, who are initiates of the Mysteries, have bought the lie of the Serpent hook, line and sinker. It's the same lie that he told Eve in the Garden of Eden nearly six thousand years ago: take of the forbidden knowledge, and eat, and you all shall become as gods.

I could produce dozens of similar quotes from occultists like Allan Stover, all preaching the evolution of humanity to a godlike state through knowledge and self-will. They view death as a force of transition that is necessary for now but will eventually be overcome entirely through ingenuity.
3/4

Attached: 33th diploma.png (1707x1081, 2.05M)

To reiterate: In the philosophy of the Occult, the secret wisdom/knowledge (a.k.a. the Mysteries) leads to a spiritual rebirth, which leads to deification, which will lead to immortality.

Judeo-Christianity teaches a resurrection from death that will be conducted by the Creator, God Most High, and stresses dependence on him for eternal life. Occultism, on the other hand, teaches a resurrection accomplished through dependence on knowledge.

The phoenix is—at least in part—a symbol of this process.
4/4

Attached: ixtxt2.png (920x650, 633K)

go suck a dick you faggot

>t. brainlet

You will never make it, you are a slave. Spiritually and mentally.

>You will never make it
make a dick disappear in my ass?
>you are a slave. Spiritually and mentally.
neither nor

how do we always have these threads and noone mentions the prime candidate for being the phoenix? BCH.

It's BTC.
The second most important thing to buy is IOTA.

But keep being fucking brainlets. Please biz. Keep being dumb.

This dude is preaching knowledge that not a lot of people dare to dive into.

I for one understand everything the man is saying to the fullest extent.

Breadcrumbs are left for those that adhere.

Good luck to you and your family, you will need it.

FOMOFOMOFOMOFOMOFOMOFOMO

BTC isnt even in the running for being a world currency... piece of shit doesnt even work.

.........please. Please explain to me how a blockchain running for 10 years without ANY issues, doens't work.
Please. I'm begging you.

except bch is superior to it in every way except name recognition. you really think 3tps will work for a world currency? one that refuses to be ready for future adoption? youre a gd brainlet.

yeah, wisdom from your local gloryhole
how many dicks to suck to be immortal?
how many left for you?

Idk if anyone mentioned it but it's Omni. Check tethers coin mcap page

>hey hey heeeyy
>pheonix
>a coin that comes back from the dead
BIIIITTCCOOONNNNNNNEEEEEEEEEEEECCT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

hey dude how much does a transaction cost and how many can it handle per minute

we all know BCH is a scam. It's ok, you don't have to try and convince anyone.
average of .18 cents now
>what is lightning network.

are you all braindead?
a world currency for normans makes no sense atm and the next hundred years at least
what are sdr's?
btc is a commodity
how can you be this stupid?

Think of how fast the military releases technology to the public... so... they kinda have a timeline of 50 years out for some items..

Attached: It was predicted long ago.jpg (771x960, 132K)

hey dude what's this bitinfocharts.com/comparison/bitcoin-transactionfees.html

Is pic true?

Attached: Your gloryhole.jpg (750x400, 239K)

or dis bitcoinfees.info/

Just spent over an hour and all I found was this, what a waste of time.

Attached: what a waste of time - Copy.png (62x62, 3K)

Lost

If you say Aragon I'm gonna kick you in the dick

1 satoshi = 1 phoenix

yep, i have a really tiny mouth

Legolas
SwftCoin
Wings DAO
Soarcoin
Mercury
LaLa World
Sirius
Crave
NobleCoin
Soma
eMark
Embers
PhoenixCoin
BlazeCoin
DROXNE
FireCoin
EagleCoin

Round and phoenix? Pick a fucking bird, faggot. Abstract, literal. That's all that's in the Top 1000. Now fuck off, larper.

sage

did you even look at the first post talking about a world currency in 2018? like you said btc isnt a currency and has no plans to be.

IOTA
UN, G20, ID2020, Taipei smart city
hmmmmmmmmmmmm

The amount of repeating digits in this thread is outstanding. Truly we are entering the known

Oh I went over more coins than you. Not bragging actually feel ashamed but I did more than that.

Take something literally and all nearest synonyms to these terms:
>Global currency
>Somewhat round, so round and roundish or incomplete circles
>New
>Money
>Rebirth
>Fire
>Flight
>Money (laughed at the literal "i like money video on their site)
>Leaders
>Owners
>Future
>Mystery

Tether.

Nope no phoenix on their site.

/thread

If we could get 10 austimos like me, each could do a 160 websites of coins. Claim the number range you will do and then scroll through the sites looking for a phoenix or then record the name and post it back.

Otherwise I will do it in the next couple of days but some help would be nice. Claim your range here.