You're 5'8 with an IQ of 100. Every inch you add you lose 7 IQ points. Every inch you lose you add 10 IQ points...

You're 5'8 with an IQ of 100. Every inch you add you lose 7 IQ points. Every inch you lose you add 10 IQ points. What do you do?

Attached: IMG_3259.jpg (642x609, 59K)

Other urls found in this thread:

theaccountingblockchain.io/?aId=7543845-2892534
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

kms

Nothing because I’m comfortable in my own skin

become 0'1, take over the world. ez pz

lose 67 inches and play 26D chess with the world

you're 5'8 w/ an iq of 100?

5'5 130 IQ.

Move to Southeastern Asian country or South America and become a succesful politician/businessman. Best path for maximum money, roasties, and hapiness.

Become a 4ft genius that bio engineers a way to increase growth in humans after they hit adulthood so that I can grow myself back to 6ft 2in

Add 100 inches, subtract 93 inches.
Now I'm 6'3 and have an IQ of 330

fucking hackers

but haven't you just added 7 inces in the end

Attached: 85c.gif (256x256, 490K)

He's saying that Op's question assumes you are insecure

4'0 280 IQ and I will be making so much money women will beg me to fuck them

I become 3'0 with an IQ of 420.

how

be 2 inches tall

ok retard

Well since I'm already a manlet and I'd have to become clinically retarded to have a decent height I'd become a 1 foot tall hypergenius and becomic a comic book level evil genius.

I'm 6"2 and 127 as measured by a psychologist, you're over optimistic. You need drive, not just raw processing power

Learning the language would suck

BONUS. You're a 30 yr old boomer with a 4 inch dick. Every dick inch you add you add 15 yrs, every inch you lose you lose 10 yrs.

become*

The bonus question is combined with the original question

20" newborn with a 1" dick and a 580 IQ then

become 105yr old w/ 10 inch dick and bang all the 18yr old tinder sluts

as a newborn w/ no knowledge ur iq would b wasted and the state would prob seize you before you could use ur intelligence for ur own good

>the state would probably seize you
Unlikely to be detected for a while, its not like they give IQ tests to toddlers
>ur iq would be wasted
If the state actually were to seize a hypergenius child and take them from their parents it wouldn't be wasted as they'd be sure to make use of them and they'd try to keep them happy because loyal people do better work.

Though you don't exactly see governments taking child prodigies in most first world countries so this seems pretty paranoid to me.

High IQ and tall enough to marry an Asian qt. Rent some Aryan wombs to fix the height genes and dominate the world with my IQ.

IQ is a detriment not a good thing idiots. The higher your IQ the less happy you'll be in life

>thinking that you won’t be an autistic fuck with a high iq
kek I’ll take my 6’4 CHAD stature with a nigger iq. Will still have more money than everyone ITT. Chad’s succeed, autistes do not.

4'5" (same height as dinklage/tyrion lannister) and easily the smartest person in the world

Attached: 7b1.gif (554x400, 120K)

Lose an inch, add an inch, lose an inch, add an inch.... infinitely. Become infinite dick and intellect.

Nah uh, I cycle between extreme happiness with reckless abandon and being bedridden by depression for years.

>t.158

Attached: a new boomer is made.jpg (1020x668, 59K)

5' with 180 IQ
Be gay asf bottom

I’m 6’1 with an IQ of 135 kek

200 iq
4'8
Transition into a loli

I wish I was at least 5'8

Attached: download.jpg (160x226, 6K)

>be a midget with 200iq that allows you to play the system and become one of the wealthiest people
>proceed to buy every model, playboy bunny and other top tier girls you can think off
Really no competition. Being a manlet is comfy anyway, being poor and dumb is not.

4 foot tall me here I come.

I've already experienced being tall and dumb so I'd like to try out tiny genius. Like, 4 foot 7.

This, OP's question is retarded

>functionally retarded average height(6'0)
>Literal genius at 5'0/180iq
kek

Attached: 679836937.gif (500x345, 418K)

Get to 7 ft join the nba

Become 1 inch tall
Have iq of 780
Die by giantess roastie stepping on me with her stinky feet

I would to to 2’1 in a Hearth beat would make a formula to make me tall or do the chinese breaking leg terapi or HGH treatment

Remove my dick and enjoy nonexistence.

i would prefer to be shorter so i could more easily pass as a trap

Go to my normal height of 5'5 except smarter I guess. EZ win

4ft5 and hookers.

You'd have an IQ of -60

5'2" I guess with a 160 iq

>Add 10,000 inches, subtract 10,000 inches, add 10,000 inches.
>Repeat x1000.
>Am now Galactus
>Feelsgoodman.mp3

Attached: images (7).jpg (339x434, 33K)

Attached: cap.jpg (326x326, 27K)

Ben Shapiro 5'4 140iq

Infant with 1 inch penis

Become 70 IQ gangbanging Chad, obviously

0'1 with IQ of 670

Attached: 1509205379409.jpg (1000x1000, 111K)

>mғw
>1.5 mm
>IQ: UɴғᴀtHomᴀʙMe

Attached: tat azn micropenis feeru.jpg (35x40, 2K)

i would unironically drop down to 4'6", shave my head and dye my skin green goblin green, and run for prime minister of canada

this is good too

lol
thanks for this thread, OP

Ugh, nothing worse than those "good vibes" douches that itch to tell everyone how happy and confident they are.

Become a genius and start trapping

So you’re telling me i’ll be just fine?

You'd invent a way to make yourself taller.

>Though you don't exactly see governments taking child prodigies in most first world countries so this seems pretty paranoid to me.
Maybe we just don't know about it.

i ignore this question because im 6'2" and 140 IQ

>IQ is a detriment not a good thing idiots. The higher your IQ the less happy you'll be in life

I think the sweet spot is in the 115-130 range. Even 130 is pushing it. People get really maladjusted and unhappy from almost everyone around themselves being lesser in very important ways. By the time one reaches adulthood and its easier to seek out people more on one's own level, it's often too late.

>58 IQ turd believing he’s at 140

lose 2 inches
live a happy life thinking im smart

>Mfw peter dinklage did this

As a 5'6 120 iq manlet irl, I can assure you you're going to be miserable

damn
i'm 5'7" with 135

Be chad
6'5
44 IQ

become an atom and split.

lose 4 inches

>You're 5'8 with an IQ of 100. Every inch you add you lose 7 IQ points. Every inch you lose you add 10 IQ points. What do you do?
I give up 4 inches to attain a Mensa-level IQ. Height is overrated, we're not cavemen anymore. Physical ability is secondary in modern times to intellectual capacity. Sure, roasties wouldn't be attracted to me, bit who the fuck cares about them.

Lose 6 inches and become a trap.

I'd take midget height, so under 5 feet, for genius level IQ. I could probably find some way to invent gene manipulation for better height in my offspring at that point, even if I don't get to be tall.

Will my width shrink/grow proportionally? I don't wanna be 1 inch tall and 40 inches wide like some weird blob.
Assuming it does, 5'8 is already comically small so I'll go 1 inch tall and tell people I was hit by a shrink ray. Heck, I'm that smart I could probably invent a growth ray

Actually lold

As if you wouldn't drop off 8inches and become the world's smartest man.
You'd reconcile your height with your supreme intelligence.

This isn't pokemon gen 1 user

you'd be absolutely miserable

Intelligence is always the stat to max in every game, real life included.

Can I take an inch off for 7 iq points? If so confirmed for 4'6 198 IQ. Ignoring your rules. My diminutive size would make my IQ even more impressive. Gotta be a freak

80 iq is probably the best iq level for satisfaction

go down to 1in and come up with a new drug to make me 6ft4

i'm 6'6 with an iq of 143 lol. i'm a literal god but i'm too smart for my own good and have insane anxiety issues. what a waste

remain the same

I'm 5'11 with 153 iq though
it's almost tempting to trade that for 6'1 with 139 iq, but then again no thanks

>mfw 6'1 120 IQ
Lmao genelets

Attached: 1525981300568s.jpg (125x93, 2K)

Say fuck that retarded shit and 100x on theaccountingblockchain.io/?aId=7543845-2892534

Attached: 1425814633584.jpg (600x800, 91K)

I become a tiny supervillain

Stay at 30 and just jelq and stretch, adding 1 inch in a year (I actually did this)

>tfw I’m literally 5’3” with 140 iq already and 7.5” dick

Feels good man.

Become 6'10" 14 IQ golden god

grow 8 inches and put on blackface and get sjws to pay for me.

5x50 +140 190 iq would only make me more autistic and sad i would make muh dick bigger

add ∞ inches and lose ∞ inches to gain 3×∞ IQ becoming literally God

Nigga you fine with being 5'3"?

Attached: 1530122005397.png (800x769, 126K)

add like 4 feet and then lose 3 feet 1.5 inches.