How do you guys handle the Kim Kardashian wannabes in the workplace...

How do you guys handle the Kim Kardashian wannabes in the workplace? How do you maintain a professional workplace relationship with them in general? I have one in my office and she's always bitter as fuck and hates being there. She's all about Jow Forumsness and reality television.

Normally i'd avoid her completely but I'm taking over her position so she's "training" me how to do her job (she's watching YouTube videos). It's easy as shit so I'm not worried about the training. Just wondering how the fuck to handle these types of coworkers.

Attached: Screenshot_20180625-230408~2.png (1440x1745, 2.08M)

You shouldn’t be wagecucking in the first place son

When you see people who have narcissistic traits, I suggest making subtle hints how good they are. Read Dale Carnegie's book about making friends, power etc. Truly changed the way I think. It made me handle awful people whole lotta better. When you make those pricks feel good about themselves, they usually go easier on you per se.

you take your penis and you put it inside her

why don't you ask her out to drinks?

I usually just ask them if they would fuck for $1000 and then fuck them

This, instead of having a mindset of, "How can I keep putting up with this annoying cunt" have a mindset of, "How can I use this annoying cunt"

>he interacts with the other people in the office
>he doesn't already know how to do her job
not gonna make it

i'v been living the NEET lifestyle for 7 months this shit is hell.

Those people are insecure at their core, that's why they try to get attention. Ignore them, they will do everything to get your attention or praise them from time to time to appease their ego for them to stop bothering you. I would go with the first with a hint of "Fuck off"

She doesn't talk to anyone and is on her phone all the time. I have to pester her about teaching me how to do her job and shes just having a "why the fuck am I still here doing this bullshit" attitude.

By no means does she want attention

Attached: Screenshot_20180625-172024.png (1440x2880, 2.61M)

I started a week ago lad

It's because you are seeking her attention. This being only my opinion, if she is as uninterested on her job as you described, try to learn her job from other sources, do a better job than her, ignore her and she will be feeding on your hand in no time. Females love power moves and silence is one of the best power moves you can do.

Take this as an example, who do you respect more? A male who doesn't talk but imposes his presence with body language or a babbling guy who is looking for attention. Genders are different and should be treated differently (not talking about rights but behavior, for all the PC retards)

Also, EVERY woman craves attention, if she seems uninterested about it it's because she already has enough retards pursuing her, ignore her and she will respect you because you are different than the rest of retards

i have a massive asian fetish and that's still a 5/10 at best why wud u post that

Yeah user, stick your dick in crazy! At the workplace too!

ignore them. literally ignore them at all costs. if you want to fuck them, then offer them money to fuck. it's the only honest way in this day and age.

You sound like a goddamn normie. Do what all us autists do. Build a home for yourself in your own head and then anyone you like doesn’t exist. Just interact with her the way the rules require you to do and nothing more. Sounds to me like you like this girl.

She's quitting next week. It's a small office with the Branch Manager (who's gone until Friday), the roastie(assistant branch manager, quitting on Monday) another admin assistant (who's quitting tomorrow) and a warehouse tech/mechanic. So theres no one else I can learn it from until Friday.

Something about young asians with big tits drives me wild. She has a lot of potential in her early 20s imo.

You can learn stuff outside the bubble you are in, you are literally on the age of information, you gotta be more proactive and self-reliable, the company you are is probably following some standards if you think there isn't any solution talk to your boss about it, if he has a successful business he will help you, if not, time to get the hell out of there.

I consider them like the subhumans they are but I adapt my level of discourse to theirs, pretend to be interested in the mediocre lifes they think are exceptional.
The secret is to ask them question and only talk about them, never needlessly antagonize them unless they hit first then you should be the biggest bully around.

You should inspire yourself from politicians: they despise the plebs in any way imaginable but they still pretend to deeply care about their opinions, their issues and their desires (while in fact they don't, they care about their own and want to shape the world around theirs).