Why are little Russian girls such bullies?

Why are little Russian girls such bullies?

Attached: 1543176261873.webm (626x358, 1.97M)

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6624603/Horrifying-footage-shows-autistic-schoolboy-punched-ground-Blackpool.html
youtu.be/Hxab_Sr132o
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>this will never happen to you

Attached: 1460077872496.png (882x758, 17K)

Because it's russia and russian guy can't hit women because he is raised that way.

Poor kid doesn't know that things can't get worse, so why not fight back? You get beaten either way, might as well protect SOME of your pride.
Pretty hot tho

If he fought back and lost that would be even worse, he knew that.

I would grab one of their pussies

did he smack their bum bums UwU

god i wish that were me

I was swarmed with girls older than me when I was 6 or 7. They liked to play with me, tickle me, bite me on various parts on my body, you know, just a general rough and tumble.

How to get bullied in russia as a korean man?
By girls i mean, not skinhead gopniks

Why not the latter? They're even hotter

Attached: 09d48de7d2250816da6062cfc3f1de0a.jpg (1000x1502, 212K)

That's how russian man is made

More shit content from pedo-roach.

Why?

Attached: m.jpg (882x731, 124K)

It's hot

>those firm and pointy firm little butts

Attached: 1527459724691.jpg (640x640, 49K)

not fair. The little guy could do nothing with that big son of a bitch in the back.

In high school this happened often. A girl (well, more gypsy like) would spank and harass some beta. If you would take the spanking you would be humiliated, if you would even try to hold her some gypsies would beat the shit out of you. Eastern EU feels man

Attached: 1547665598303.jpg (750x737, 521K)

Why haven't you genocided gypsies yet?

cause we are peaceful

>Cztery maly pięknę ładny zgrabny loliczki z dulgami nogami pizdijat malinkogo ruskowa chłopaka

Bbbeehahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha

Oj boże Moj

Hahahahahahahahahahahahahshshshshshshshshshzhshshshshshshshahahahahahah hahahahahahahahahahahahahshshshshshshshshshzhshshshshshshshahahahahahah !!!

Like i said, kids don't know the reality of getting a beating. They get too scared and they freeze, i know because i was a kid. As long as you protect your teeth and the back of your head, FIGHT BACK nigga. The moment i did that i cried myself to sleep for days out of happiness, i never took shit from anybody since i was 14

My government tried to take their additional rights but the EU wouldn't let us. We needed those startups and governmental projects founds...

In our schools there are places for gypsies and places for normal kids, so gypsies can enter in high schools with a smaller grade than normal Romanians. They are dumb as fuck, noisy and mess up with the rest of the class.

I hate gypsies so god damn much

Maybe you didn't get the big bully. There are some strong ass motherfuckers out there that would beat the shit out of you no matter how hard you tried. Better cry and be humiliated than in hospital with your hand or leg broke by some autistic grug. The police wouldn't do shit because of the corruption or their money.

Attached: 1547530489230.jpg (1200x787, 196K)

>Better cry and be humiliated than in hospital with your hand or leg broke by some autistic grug
See, i don't agree with that. But it's a personal choice of mine, so fair enough. I prefer my body hurt, not my pride. Maybe it's because i was a poor kid and i had nothing else

there were times when I believed in pried too

Attached: nietzsche.jpg (685x385, 58K)

I never seen anyone bullied in my life, must be something popular in third world places

Because they can ( fight ). My small sister just beat all boys in her klass during her path to status of alpha-girl, nothing unusual here.

Attached: 1521294472160620099.jpg (607x897, 75K)

I was the opposite. I was that sperg who would bully girls to get their attention. All it got me was a beating from their elder brothers though.

Because they have support of bigger males. You can see it at the end of the video.

Attached: g4QVrReCvqw.jpg (640x854, 112K)

I quite unironically wish that that was me when I was that age. At least it would be an improvement over being autoignored by every girl for the next decade or so

Haha. Story perhaps?

Attached: JqtuCojhHyI.jpg (720x960, 154K)

never been in the shoes of that user but you probably talk like that because you made it
if you actually got your ass beaten and consequently more beaten every day after that you probably wouldnt really believe much into it
as he says, most bullies are just slightly big kids, but some are actual criminals, those could only be fucked by a mix of strength and skill, plus they would get revenge by stabbing you in the back
the line betweend adolescent bullying and early criminality is thin

lol imagine getting bullied by a GIRL, if 4 chicks went up to me and tried to attack me i would first try to get their numbers and if they touched me i would immediately HEEM all 4 of them.

the absolute state of russian 'men'.

Naszi loliczki samyji klasnyji i samyji krasivyji na sviete ;)

My dalzny ich ljubit i każdi dzien darit im cwity i nosit na rukach ;) my dalżny byt ichnimi rabami :)

Da da da da da

This is true. I met a Russian girl who was skinny but she was very good at fighting and always got me through the surprise of it.

Not much. There was this one girl, Sofie, beautiful angel from a wealthy family, would never harm anyone. I started by teasing her and she kind of just brushed it off but I started taking it further and tripped her in the snow then pushed her down. That is when her brothers interrupted and they took me after school and beat me until I was crying.

well I suppose Russian girls aren't that rough as emus :^)

Strange, I thought you would have problems with cartels and shit. I supposed the cartels kid would be generally more aggressive.

My bdsm fetishes just leveled up. Thanks you Ivan.

autism

True. Nobody can compete with our girls.

Attached: IMG_6918.jpg (686x457, 549K)

Attached: img_6158-25-08-17-10-58.jpg (337x450, 62K)

Based Russian, I really mean it

Attached: 2162bf4735945d6df2cee9a8501945f7.jpg (600x450, 193K)

oh god yes kick me in the face then juji gatame me

I've a russian-brazilian friend who looks like this first little boy in the pic. What's his race?

Attached: 4px-BW84_n2rMKrJxPHZeZUFO1iUZk3GElgWPBrhMrbEgjEc_D_omx8gTkohxIruaJXEQ6ZN2QtaujqOC89Nig==.jpg (600x800, 109K)

God I wish that were me

>russian guy can't hit women
kEEEK

OK WLADMIR

> What's his race?
Russian race

Attached: kim11.jpg (488x650, 93K)

Same. Bullying kinda died out here in the 2000s

I am not Russian btw like most in this site with our israli flag but Imagine if he just grabbed the one in grey and started kissing the fuck out of her. She'd struggle for a bit, be disgusted and confused, but then give in to his sweet, salivating tongue carresing her own moist tongue. The other girls would be staring in shock and awe, and would be giving out slight giggles. The boy would then run home while the girl is left there with new feelings for him. She would feel confused, and from that day forward, she will be dreaming about the next time he will grab her by the back of her head and start making out again damnnn you Russians it's not fair I wish I was thet boy

I wish you'd beat up her ass for being a rude cunt

god i wish that were me

based merchant

Nope, she must be predatory alpha, this is well make her very popular and successfull (capitalism yes!)

Attached: thekvondo5a2e5250ab35f.jpg (720x960, 218K)

You made me hard, you godless fuck

Attached: 1526794501511.png (275x369, 8K)

Attached: 1412565059251.png (519x903, 424K)

Just like in your JAVs huh? I heard Japanese guys love bully fetish

>those two white and blue shorts girls

Attached: 1519860781320.png (1164x1143, 23K)

if i was him i would slapped so hard each one of these assholes to send them in the indian ocean, fuck the sexism

Attached: ezgif.com-optimize (1).gif (480x270, 3.88M)

that qt in the blue shorts with thet ass damnnn

.I'm 26 years old so not some sweaty fat 50 year old pedo but I'd genuinely have sex with the QT with the blue shorts she looks like the most sexually developed one in that group, and those bangs are nice too. I'd love to peel those tiny shorts off revealing her cute, small, tight perfect butt and pussy Also where was this taken? Seems like definitely in Russia only russian Gen can produce such beautiful sexy girls like this
Damnn we need a kik group whare is thet polish legendery user ??.

Attached: 1518730445896.gif (964x912, 1.08M)

>Kazan
Ew
Stop confusing us

Based and cunnypilled

what i mean 'beating' her ass because her rude bitch lasagna behavior will make her single for the rest of her life

Most likely he would then get a real bashing from the boys watching, and be socially ruined for attacking girls.

THose are tatar pigs.

He would have gotten into bigger troubles if he hit them cause "MUH HOLE RIGHTS, HOW DARE YOU HIT A GIRL!!!"

You Little chink bitchboy would just take it in the ass just like him, or even worse russian little girls are realy mean they are hot and all look like models you probably start crying and piss yourself if one Russia girl even start talking with you

Attached: 1518727857315.jpg (646x687, 69K)

Girls reach puberty earlier.

Attached: 24q7mk1ooecx.png (1050x1050, 646K)

there is a much older guy in that vid, if the kid tried to hit the girl that guy would beat the shit out of him

you make me sick

lmao
dailymail.co.uk/news/article-6624603/Horrifying-footage-shows-autistic-schoolboy-punched-ground-Blackpool.html

Lolno. Because of her violent dominant behaviour she have 4-5 bf now. Our boys like stronk girls.
P.S. Asian men so backard and can't into gender equality lol.

Attached: GOb93FBOZZ0.jpg (807x605, 77K)

wtf is wrong with Russia

YEAH KISS EM

in small towns there is nothing to do but to bully one another and krokodil

grim desu

the same thing kinda used to happen here as well
Some boy would try to play alpha so he'd call his brother who's 5 years older than him and he'd go around the class and pretend to be the boss and randomly slap someone else while his brother just stays behind and laughs. This happened especially with gypsies and their 15+ cousins and you just knew that if you retaliated, a group of 10 people would be waiting for you just outside school to beat the shit out of your face.
Hopefully things have changed nowadays

>Asian men so backard and can't into gender equality
you know that in real life this gender equality doesn't exist, right?
if the average female tries to punch the average male, in any nation, she will get rekt if he fights back

It's fake propaganda about Evil Russia. IRL small russian towns are better than fillty Moscow.

Attached: 45632502_2251055541794723_4265228585919714165_n.jpg (638x638, 77K)

my work requires me to occasionally travel to these small towns, they are depressing as fuck and hellish

I need to start lifting weights
tomorrow I will sign myself to gym the couch is Russian so maybe he will give me some tips and advise how to join your company
I am Latvian
Imagine if those girls forced you as a little boy to masturbate infront of them hahahaha

Also I am in no fap 31 day's all ready ;) wish me luck guys

Why all Russian girl look like angles ? It's not fair

Pic related a nice Russian girl

Still god bless Putin

Attached: 1547375695721.jpg (800x1387, 854K)

>you know that in real life this gender equality doesn't exist, right?
Don't know. During my life i encounter many females who stronger (sportswomen) smarter (scientists), richer (businesswomen) than average men. Your society just backward uga buga backward tribal shithole.

Attached: 4px-BW84_n2rMKrJxPHZeZUFO1iUZk3GzC3-mzCFM-1qMvqy9m7Qs3jGnO1Mv5kbXs1vgMgnwhywPF84WQwrtQ==.jpg (600x415, 43K)

>Pic related a nice Russian girl

Jesus Christ that's hot

I mean he's a kid fair, but once you hit puberty you become much stronger than a woman could ever be. She can punch and kick all she wants and you can just stand their and takes it cuz they don't have the muscle mass to do anything about it. Love it when she tries to act tough and you just grab her wrist with you hand holding it tightly, staring down at her and see how helpless she feels. These women secretly crave domination and want to insight the primal energy within you. The hottest sex imaginable is when you are angry because your hormones are rushing and your conscious thought slips away as you give in to your animal side.

Attached: AllBarkNoBite.png (768x361, 36K)

Daí mulheres são mais forte que meninos…

Attached: QXE9B5M.jpg (400x400, 23K)

Third from the right is literally my favorite type of face. What phenotype is that? I've never figured it out. Only girl I ever knew personally who looked like that had a Portuguese mom.

Kek Are you Tolkien or Stephen king?

>During my life i encounter many females who stronger, smarter, richer
oh really? i thought they didn't exist
is that your argument for the averages?

Attached: fallon fox.webm (480x360, 2.19M)

>Wearing sped pads on chests
>Obvious bluepilled ATF gear and style instead of Based and Redpilled ITF
Lol, absolute fags, I am a second Dan blackbelt and these kinds are the easiest to fuck up. A good sparer doesn't get hit and doesn't need that autistic thing. That side-kick is way off kilter and shitty form; wouldn't stop anything.

mhmhmm yehh sweet aggresiv cunny

Based mentally healthy poster

Pyки ввepх!

Attached: 1318320487001.jpg (850x556, 77K)

t*tar

youtu.be/Hxab_Sr132o

Haши лoличики caмыe кpacивae нa cвeтe !!!!

Attached: IMG_20190124_171759.jpg (1070x1441, 319K)

would love to bully blue shorts

he already said it's popular in third world places mate

>Do wan't fight barehand against girls
>Kolt make people equal yet in XIX century
>Pretend all these deadly weapons invented during long history of world civilisation is not existed.

Typical tribal caveman.

Attached: male_privlegies.jpg (640x480, 61K)

how much would I have to pay for her to beat me into a coma

>everyone has a gun
when did i say you have to fight someone?
i said that if the average female fights with the average male, he will rekt her, like if that boy in OP fought one of those girls (without the others helping of course)

actual
nonce