Why are you still drinking fat making drinks, user?

Zero calories bitches

Suck on that

Attached: 02AD4DD8-7F72-49FC-A15D-B61C51A3BABE.jpg (4032x3024, 1.95M)

Actually, the diet sodas have been shown to increase the size of your waist size as well, especially as you age into a 30 yo boomer

That sweet phenylalanine increases my energy and addiction.

acesulfam, aspartam... no thanks. Sugar is not that bad. But if you sit all day and sip while watching hentai its better to stick with this chemical shit since youre going to die before 30 anyway.

Just drink water, this shit still has chemicals amd you wouldn't want that in your body.

water is a chemical

imagine how fucking dumb of a goy you have to be to use artificial sweetners

wow how insightful

Shut up smartass

Attached: 1529983736795.jpg (438x717, 84K)

Uhm no it’s not, everybody loses weight drinking this instead of water provided you exercise.

Context matters, user.
Zero calorie beverages have compounds that can make you feel hungrier, but it doesn't make you fat by itself.

Attached: 1492200177248.jpg (850x1190, 306K)

Ah yes can nr 2.

>tfw 13.8% bodyfat while drinking diet coke and eating clean 5 days a week
>tfw 4 pack abs

Attached: 7B16BF54-63B3-4124-9E4C-AC13C4ACBF14.jpg (4032x3024, 2.13M)

Sugar is that bad.
So are artificial sweeteners.
In moderation diet is better for you.

Jesus christ drinkinf coke now because of you and just bought 100k

no, they do nothing. it's correlation, not causation. very likely that your body is tricked by the carbs it can't digest and so you start craving more actual food. but that's still something you can control by limiting your intake.

Artificial sweeteners, (at least those that the EU allow, US more often let companies poison its citizens), are safe to eat even a lot of. If you're used to sweets, like most people are, your body will trigger a insulin response at just the taste of sweetness which makes your body store whatever is in your blood for fuel away making you tired and hungry. Soda often also contain caffeine, if you drink in evening and get bad sleep from it, the lack of quality seep will probably fuck the hardest with your health and efforts to stay at healthy weight.

This but unironically. I always cut while drinking a ton of diet coke, and it works.

Anyone telling you 0 calorie drinks cause weight gain is full of shit.

Could a native in English tell me if changing "everybody" in this post to "anybody" would affect the meaning of the sentence?

I have to go but will check the thread in the morning, so thanks in advance for any answer.

in this case it doesn't make a practical difference in the meaning of the sentence. everybody implies that the entire group of people who tries it loses weight, while anybody implies that all individual people who try it lose weight. in a practical sense those are the same. you can't usually switch them though. everybody is a group, anybody is an individual

yes. "Anybody" means "anybody can do this, like guy X, or guy Y, or...". Everybody means "every person". You'd still get the point across, but it would be incorrect usage, at least how the sentence is constructed.

>LITERALLY still thinking calories drives weight gain
>LITERALLY apologizing for sugar or any form of sugar substitute
Tell me OP do you have any fucking clue how your pancreas works? Do you understand the mechanics of blood sugar and insulin production?

Maybe you have a better-regulated blood sugar level but for most people out there ANY type of sugar or sugar substitute creates such a ridiculous insulin response that it is effectively a moderate-grade poison on the body.

Constantly.
For life.

they taste good tho desu. i prefer 7up free

genuinely everyone who still drinks non-zero drinks is a fat fuck

though i heard zero drinks actually cause cancer and the companies have surpressed or hid the research

>spiking insulin randomly throughout the day by drinking artificial sweetener just because you have no self control
Youll never make it

aspartame causes cancer if you eat your way through a pile 60x your weight of it every day

Artificial sweeteners have no impact on insulin levels

t. I read an actual peer reviewed journal article on the topic

it's posts like these that make me wish I kept a brainlet folder.

holy FUCK

You only need
water
coffee
beer
Anything else is superfluous

How hard is it to just not drink coke full-stop?

Attached: 1510187464033.png (807x403, 133K)

And tea

I only drink monsters anyways

Agreed. In that order by quantity.

It‘s not hard at all. You should try it.

LOVELY ASPARTAME.

What if you just have some once a day?

Business and finance

Just drink tapwater, it's tasty especially when thirsty af.

And you save money by not buying expensive drinks like coca cola, and can buy more of the cheap crypto

>Drinking anything but water and milk

Disgusting

Attached: 1523575166561.jpg (400x397, 164K)