400 pound murrican forces Taiwanese flight attendants to wipe him

>The incident, first posted on social media by a flight attendant and some passengers, has caused uproar in Taiwan and across parts of Asia
>The passenger, a Caucasian man who appears to weigh over 200 kilograms (440 pounds), boarded the Taipei-bound flight and asked to use the business class lavatory
>After the flight attendant and two colleagues helped him into the lavatory, the man allegedly demanded she pull down his underwear, insisting that he was unable to do so
>The flight attendant said she eventually agreed, albeit reluctantly, but the man slapped her wrist when she tried to cover his exposed genitals with a blanket.
>Claiming he found it difficult to breathe, the man wanted the lavatory door left open -- a request that was refused, the flight attendant said. He then allegedly asked the cabin crew to help wipe his backside for him.
>Faced with threats that he would refuse to leave the lavatory, the flight attendant told reporters she had to prop up the man -- four times her weight -- from the front as a co-worker cleaned him.
>It was revealed the passenger appeared to be a repeat offender. The man had flown EVA from the US to Asia numerous times. He had defecated in his seat during a flight last May after the crew rejected his demands, causing a foul smell in the entire cabin for over 10 hours
>One of the flight attendants involved tearfully recounted her traumatizing experience: "I'll never forget that moment: With his feces still in the toilet, I had nowhere to escape. Now every time I'm forced to relive what happened in my mind, I feel traumatized."
us.cnn.com/2019/01/23/asia/taiwan-eva-air-incident-intl/index.html

Your country
Who was in the wrong here

Attached: cnn.png (954x532, 137K)

Phillipines
America

America
Taiwan

americans are subhuman

Attached: 1547925939788.jpg (578x566, 21K)

>I WANT IT NICE AN CLEAN, WAGIE
*BRAAAAAAAAAP*
>OOPS DON'T MIND ME, WAGIE, JUST DIGESTING THAT TASTY AIRLINE FOOD
*PFFFFFFFFFT*
>OH, YOU WANT A TASTE?
*SHARTS*
>DO YOU WANT A COKE WITH THAT?
*SPRAYS LIQUID DIARRHEA*

So the guy had shat himself on purpose before and they still let him fly?

>flag
>the fat burger fuck
he needs to be reported and banned from flying anywhere

As someone's who's had a job in care (including taking care of other people's hygiene; a literal shit job) - don't you guys think they're overreacting a little bit with the whole "traumatized" thing?

It's an every day thing for millions of workers. Granted, it's not part of their job description. But a world-wide outrage and words of "traumatization"?

Cunt shouldn't have done it if she was going to be all bitchy about it

She was a fool for even doing it. Should have just left him in there till he did it himself.

What an alpha male.
>you will never force a qt taiwanese flight attendant to wipe your butt

>He had defecated in his seat during a flight last May

Attached: 1547672148381.png (500x655, 538K)

This desu t. Nurse

Flight attendants aren't nurses: you can't expect them to have the same fortitude when faced with human shit. My sister is an ER doc, for instance. Many of the things she sees on a weekly basis might traumatize a normal person.

>t. wipes american ass

South Korea, the one of the best allies of America
America

i don't see the problem

Yeah but it's not part of what a flight attendant should be expected to do.
It could always be worse, some people clean shit on online imageboards for free.

mmmmm deeper

ONE HUNDRED PERCENT BASED

I bet he still jacks off to the memory of how completely he dominated those gooks

She's basically giving anal to a hambeast's shit filled asshole. You'd be traumatised too.

Attached: IMG_4702.png (801x798, 707K)

People in care aren't all nurses. I had my job as a summer job straight out of high school, no prior education or job experience at all. It's common to work in elderly care or disabled care straight out of high school (before figuring out what you want to study) here, not sure how it is in the US.

Blacklist him from your airline, problem solved.

We're good, everybody, this guy solved the problem.

>>It was revealed the passenger appeared to be a repeat offender. The man had flown EVA from the US to Asia numerous times. He had defecated in his seat during a flight last May after the crew rejected his demands, causing a foul smell in the entire cabin for over 10 hours
I mean seriously, what fucking airline lets a 200 kg man shit in their plane and then lets him fly with them AGAIN?

Attached: Shart on Taiwan.jpg (2000x2000, 2.24M)

Based and shitpilled.

Based

*BRRRAAAAAAAAAP*
clean it up janny!

yes you are fat
yes you are ugly
yes you are mutt
yes you are american

The other passengers should've demanded the airline to ban him.

What a time to be alive

Attached: 1541010861205.jpg (250x242, 8K)

>He had defecated in his seat during a flight last May after the crew rejected his demands, causing a foul smell in the entire cabin for over 10 hours
what a chad

>americans see shitting yourself as a power move
really puts current events into perspective, huh

USA
The airlines for allowing obese people on planes without hired help

Based Amerishart.

>Amerisharts

Of course the Sweden is ok with it.

People over 300 lbs shouldn't be allowed on planes

Attached: You disgust me beyond words.jpg (256x287, 17K)

Having used the bathroom at least once on just about every 737 currently in use by our carriers, I have to wonder how a fatass like that could even manage to fit into one. They are not at all of a size that accommodates the morbidly fucking obese, how he got through the door alone is a feat of engineering I'm sure.

>the absolute state of murricans

>old fatass bound to a wheelchair flew abroad alone
what do you think he even did while he was out there?