Coins that are here to stay and will make fortunes in no time

Since the market is crashing it looks to me as a perfect opportunity to hold several coins that I feel like will MOON in no time.
There are several coins that stand out to me and personally I like the coins that provide a
platform therefore the list includes ADA, TAU, NEO.

I bought ADA at .2 cents back in November and it sits currently at 12 cents, failed on an opportunity when it was all time high I thought it'll go up further but the market took a downhill.

There's TAU which sits at 7 cents and shows some potential considering it went up to 10 cents couple of days back and since the market cant catch a break it fell down to 7 cents again.

I got NEO in a very little amount considering it's expensive and I recently bought it but i'm not sure if it'll go high anytime sooner as I think it already has reached its maximum point.

Attached: TAU.jpg (977x565, 89K)

NEO is shit way too expensive and looks outdated to me, TAU and ADA are my personal favorite.

>not listing the only one that matters

Attached: stellar.jpg (1920x1200, 90K)

I have TAU but its recent performance is making me bite my nails but the thing that comforts me is the fact the whole market is struggling and it's not just Lamden.

Just pointing out the ones that I hold right now and there's no doubt about how good XLM is but I still think that the ones I have mentioned clearly out scales XLM. Lamden even have an edge if compared on paper.

lol theres no comparison between Lamden and NEO, just seeing this makes me feel bad.

Why do you feel that way? even though i'm personally holding NEO i still feel like that the coin is overpriced and offers the same stuff as any other good coin.

Of all the coins that you have on that chart you chose the shittiest one, good luck with getting rid of your bags because i feel like this is one fail investment.

Oh look, its this stupid chart again that makes it look like lamden comes close to actual good coins while being total vaporware led by a team of literally a 12 year old and an army of paid dicord shills.

Very good coin pls buy pls sirs

Attached: ppppp.jpg (640x610, 41K)

They don't look shit to me infact i'm already up on my investment, we all are here to make money aren't we and that's what really matters and on that note I feel like i'm winning the race.

You probably were a little quick on assuming things on your own, this post doesn't even makes lamden look good and i'm just stating the coins that I hold and Lamden is one of em' and since you brought it up don't you compare an Apple iPhone X ($800 Billion mkt cap) with One plus 6 ($10 Billion company) ?? Its not about Apple or oranges, its about Tech. Lamden is 7 cents, its the potential in a coin that makes it big, your logic is based on a weak statement.

coin comparison is a good way to hide ur shilling good job and whatever your shit coin is pretty sure it won't make it far.

yea sure super good coins with a chart that has traveled the globe about 3 times now.

Continues to improve behind the scenes

Attached: download.png (225x225, 8K)

You sure on not making it far part? all the three coins I have mentioned have already made a good impact on the market and only TAU is the one that's relatively new and is yet to be heard considering their mainnet isn't out yet which will be by Q4. The chart that I use is probably the best and easiest one that I can find on the internet and is easily understandable by any person who isn't even into crypto so If you can find a better one do link it here and i'll use that one in the future.

I really feel bad for coins like TAU that suffer due to the market being volatile and all their efforts are buried under the market dominant coins, I hope that they can come up with something innovative that helps them to make a buzz around the market.

Sell ur shitcoins and put into more NEO

Not having XLM right now is so fucking brainlet. But muh chinese coins LOL.

Tech illiterate late 2017 fag detected

It won't be worth it because i'm looking for a better time and opportunity to sell my other coins off and my main concern about NEO is that it's relatively expensive and offers the same features as TAU or any other coin.

where does achain fit on this list?

>Lamden is a suite of developer tools that speed up the process of creating new and custom blockchains and apps. The Lamden Tau token connects these new projects together to create the first ever blockchain enterprise solution. The Tau token has a more general use as a universal swap token between most existing cryptocurrencies, such as Bitcoin, Ethereum, and others.
fucking GARBAGE. Why would I want this, user? I'll just use whatever the most useful chain for me is, ETH or EOS or ADA or whoever fucking wins. Why would I want this stupid shit?

No comparison to the superior coinbene.io

How much xlm to make it bros?

Where the fuck is TEZOS?!

AH paid trolls don't know that they are gang up but Who TF can deny the following credentials of Lamden :

10k Transactions per second

sidechain capable