So I've got an SSI review coming up, what should I put or not put on the forms to keep my maximum SSI payout?

So I've got an SSI review coming up, what should I put or not put on the forms to keep my maximum SSI payout?

Attached: 27003905-comical-portret-of-intelligent-successfull-black-business-cat-lying-on-wooden-floor-in-fron (865x1300, 98K)

Other urls found in this thread:

ssa.gov/ssi/text-income-ussi.htm
ssa.gov/planners/disability/qualify.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Obviously you have to fill them out to keep your NEETbux flowing in, but you should make it completely illegible. Who's going to give a job to a guy who can't write?

Hahahahaha good idea

top kek

1. you are confused about your gender
2. people may be gangstalking you / trying to poison you
3. you are on the verge of homelessness

gender?

Attached: 1528742201332.jpg (632x357, 51K)

Still don't get it

anyone else have any ideas?

ssa.gov/ssi/text-income-ussi.htm

This will help you get started. I can't tell you legally to not put your crypto down.

I don't have any crypto to speak of so...

What sort of things in terms of friends, hobbies, and getting along with coworkers should I put?

You should be fine then read the page. If you have SSDI you can work a bit more per month and still keep your benefits as long as you make under the monthly limit indefinitely. SSI is more strict about stuff, link should help you, I am not an expert on T16 (SSI) though.

I am not a title 16 expert unfortunately. I would unironically call the ssa hotline (can find on ssa.gov) for questions or go to your field office.

Actually I would ask the field office if anyone else is reading that I know capital gains generally don't offset your T2 benefits but SSI may be diff.

once again, I don't have anything of that nature.

?

I've got a relative on it. He thinks relatives want to poison him and that the government setup a billion dollar satellite project to read his thoughts but also put thoughts into his head. He tells SSI he'd like to work but only if he can find a job with not a lot of hours and pays at least $4k/mo. He tells them he needs more money and then recounts random events from his past claiming doctors and random people were all in on some conspiracy to mess with his thoughts and implant stuff into his brain. He also tells them he'd prefer to just be retired. They bump him up most years.

Go to the field office or call the hotline they can answer all your questions.

Isn't the max SSI payout only $750 per month for a single person?

$750 per month for an individual and $1,125 per month for a couple in 2018. Really not a lot desu. Most of the really livable disability payments (from SSA anyway) comes from workers who meet enough quarters of coverage to get SSDI (separate from SSI, you can research it). It's still normally a lot lower than you could make otherwise. You can't really NEET it up on SSA benefits unless your parents were really high income earners and you came on as a disabled adult child, but that's pretty hard to get and you need to do so before 22. ssa.gov/planners/disability/qualify.html

>It's still normally a lot lower than you could make otherwise

Normally a lot lower than if you could still work.

Yeah, I deal with pension claims in my line of work so I generally understand that SSI benefits barely meet the poverty threshold but in most cases that's all they get. Hard to understand how people could try and live off that if they had the option to do literally anything else.

and SSDI isn't much better for the average American worker (30-40k per year)

SSDI pays out a max of 28,800 per year

not sure if that's what you were trying to say

I just got a letter saying they already reviewed my case and my benefits are safe.

Thanks anyway guys.

sorry I was saying that the average American making 30-40k while they worked per year won't make very much when they go on SSDI at 62. I wasn't implying that they would make 30-40k per year on SSDI.