Finally diagnosed with AVPD

>finally diagnosed with AVPD
What is some music for this feel

Attached: 562F7C5E-DC24-4E82-98D0-41EBC0DDF384.jpg (750x836, 109K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Cu-ihs4BkAs
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i have this, any gibs for getting a proper diagnosis? and are we eternally fucked

Alien Vs. Predator Disorder?

Wtf is that

avoidance personality disorder

chad schizotypal here

Sounds useful for dodgeball

So basicly you are socialy retarded?

lol you have been victim of a feminist progressive phycologist, just listen to Jordan our guy

in short yes

Tim Hecker - Virgins
youtube.com/watch?v=Cu-ihs4BkAs
unironically

Kek

wow first time hearing of this, pretty sure i have it. what do i do.

Attached: 1518853269440.png (295x229, 90K)

Almost visible penis disorder?

what does it matter if you get diagnosed? I have several undiagnosed mental illnesses but I'm anxious towards doctors and I don't see any point in officially "proving" it

Well, that's the thread. kek

just sack up and stop giving a fuck. people honestly dont care about you, they care about themselves - so why should you give a fuck about them? 8 billion people on this earth or some shit. you think you're the worst outta that bunch? shit odds you're setting yourself up for. be happy you're a human on earth living and breathing - you literally have NOTHING else going on outside of this world.

fuck

Attached: 1522116483871.jpg (607x1080, 46K)

Attached: 1493234489893.png (768x752, 88K)

We know that however mental illness doesnt give a fuck about logic and reason
Thats what makes it an illness

>Made up shit
How much did they charge you for this diagnosis?

>Diagnosed with a police department.
What in the absolute state is going on over there?

literally almost everyone has some type of psychological disorder like that it's just a symptom of your personality dont worry user its watever dont be a fag about it just try to be more outgoing and shittt

start micro dosing lsd. don't listen to faggot doctors with their bullshit. increase the doses overtime. smoke dmt. you'll be surprised at the progress you make with no actual effort. everything just flows. and if you don't take this valuable advice trying not being a faggot and that could help too

"Avoidant personality disorder (AvPD) is a Cluster C personality disorder. Those affected display a pattern of severe social anxiety, social inhibition, feelings of inadequacy and inferiority, extreme sensitivity to negative evaluation, and avoidance of social interaction despite a strong desire for intimacy."
kek I'm all of that except I don't want any of that intimacy stuff and don't feel inferior, because most people are basic persons, not too many are superior, especially mentally and intellectually

Oh I have that too. I've lived with my girlfriend and her parents for three years and I have a genuine phobia of leaving our room.

you probably more of a narcissist / sociopath - like most people who regularly use Jow Forums

Attached: D167D8BC-4C22-4175-B10B-E566D0B8D4E0.png (374x347, 213K)

>I have that too
>my girlfriend

Attached: 1452819289531.jpg (1311x918, 714K)

As a mentally ill person that actually buys into the inner strength, fix YOURSELF perspective, that’s what worked for you and me. It doesn’t work for everyone, and it’s like your fight or flight being triggered. You can’t control some of the involuntary viscerals.

It also helped me to realize that pretty much everyone has some sort of mental illness.

This you numale cucks
I'm gonna ride my mower by all your windows

She's crazy too but in a different way. We're extremely close and we fight a lot

are you still ITT? I have a few questions

Keep on thinking this shit just "happens" and see how far you get with that ideology.
These problems are introduced to us through the environments in which we live.
There is a cause and a causation. Action and reaction. Logic and reason are intertwined within EVERYTHING.
Sorry that reality is harsh. Maybe try drinking less fluoridated water and eating correctly?

Attached: 1529162280383.png (560x532, 13K)

>being shy and introverted is now a disorder
fucking kek. these psychology kikes will say anything is a disorder if they can sell you some meds. Did they prescribe you with zoloft? I bet they did.

Sounds kind of nice, desu.