All this despair over mvp and uninformed impatient autists

>All this despair over mvp and uninformed impatient autists
Enjoy

Look at github commits for omg and cosmos.
Omg is finishing the ewallet and working on plasma cash among some updates to the mobile sdks.

Cosmos might be a bit late but it's going to be worth it. One of their final testnets is running already and over 540k blocks in ~1 week and in the validator chat they said they will be launching another testnet in 2 weeks about 3-5 days ago can't remember. This testnet will have incentive though and anyone on the testnet will be able to stake and earn "Atoms" which will be used on the final release. They are currently working on being able to prune and speed up syncing a node since it takes about 10 hours now.

Atoms won't be available on exchanges for a while so it can grow and stabilize. The only way to get them early is through buying omg before the spoon or participate in the testnet so it might cause a nice pump thanks to cosmos especially towards the cutoff date for the omg snapshot.

Zrx is also launching v2 on cosmos and they are closely related to coinbase with their founders and employees being investors and advisors also with plenty of other rumors.

Cosmos has been very under the radar to the general public and consistent with their work but they are what's holding back mvp launch right now. They had a bug with the gaia 6000 test net but it was fixed in a couple days with gaia 6002. Personally expecting a small delay with omg due to cosmos but some type of good news, announcement, or set date for launch from omg in q3 with mvp running early to mid July.

Attached: U5duJcgRu1DKdtkP8VUCmak1Cgww5ug_1680x8400.png (298x199, 29K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/852ofa/binance_dex_and_others_omg_sdk_integration/dvuci2l
techcrunch.com/events/tc-sessions-blockchain-2018/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

welll fucking announce it already. They completely butchered the original roadmap

Not to mention they are funded by ant financial (Alipay) who just tested a blockchain powered ewallet with GCash. They intentionally leave out all information about the blockchain.

Has anyone been able to find the Celo whitepaper? You have to email them and request it but they won't respond. They are partnered with Coinbase and are using an "ethereum fork" as their blockchain. I believe it to be OMG.

I'm leaning towards it too. The somewhat recently announced Asian conglomerate kind of put me over the top. Still 3 more conglomerates to figure out though

i requested it but they didnt respond. I know its OMG. and I know alipay is using OMG for their solution.

This is all a fucking firework ready to explode, but if this retarded ass team announces all this pertent shit next year and makes us wait Im gonna be fucking furious.

FUCKING ANNOUNCE ALREADY U RETARDS I HELD THIS SHIT FOR SO LONG

People are going to freak the fuck out when they realize all these Dex that are popping up out of nowhere are OMG.

>$700 EOY
>.10 cents per token per day staking rewards

This shit is going to pull an EOS. Coinbase, bkex, bancor, paradex, kyber, idax, celo, alipay are ALL USING THE OMG NETWORK.

THE ONLY REASON WHY WE ARENT FUCKING AT AT LEAST 5 BN MARKET CAP RIGHT NOW LIKE WE DESERVE IS BECAUSE THIS STUPID ASS GOOK JUN SKATEBOARDGAWA DOESNT FUCKING SPEAK

DO IT ALEADY. I WANT TO FUCKING SELL

I have an idea.
>Get custom email domain name and webpage
>rip some stuff from a few venture capital sites for the bs one
>request again

>cosmos.
i thought omg got its high evaluation because of plasma

COINEX MARKET IS ALSO AN OMG MARKET PLACE. THE WALLETS WERE DOWN AND THEY HAVE THE SAME FUCKING DOMAIN UPDATE DATE AS THE OMG NETWORK SITES. TDAX, MERCATOX, AND ALL THESE OTHER SHIT EXCHANGES WILL RUN ON IT TOO.

HURRY UP U SKATEBOARD MOTHERFUCKER. AND BRIAN ARMSTRONG ANNOUNCE THE FUCKING LISTING ALREADY SO I CAN TAKE A BIG FUCKING DUMP OF THESE BAGS.

I don't understand why they have a button for requesting the whitepaper if they don't respond. 30 y.o. boomer with no tweeter here, some1 tweet at them.

its a formality. they will never respond until omg is announced. it better be fucking this week

They literally might be screening for autists since the whitepaper can't help but confirm it

this + binance DEX will utilize

I agree with a lot of the rumors but Binance is still a stretch. If it happens though thats the day i wake up retired

I haven't heard this, why do you think that?

Consider that all other DEX's are being built by teams of lesser caliber relative to eth core devs (who work for omisego onplasma) or just incels in a basement hoping to win the 1 million dollars.

If anyone can build a safe, fast, robust DEX it's omisego.

If anyone builds a proper proof of stake network without any major hacks, it's omisego

if anyone can bring REAL WORLD liquidity to a blockchain, it's omisego

if anyone can create normie friendly cash in cash out points IRL it's omisego.

if any crypto ICO from the scam era of 2016-2017 becomes a top 5 staple on CMC it's omisego.

That's just the truth biz. Like it or not, this is our only hope right here. It sucks you have to pay $7 per coin and that the there's no hype, but this is your only opportunity to get rich.

CZ follows vitalik on twitter and re-tweets his shit. Vitalik shills OMG and is working with them. Binance will at the very least do a dry run with the OMG DEX if it hasn't already, in the interest of seeing what's out there. See above shill for more details.

Oh shit! I never saw this.
reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/852ofa/binance_dex_and_others_omg_sdk_integration/dvuci2l

>no further comment at this time
They never word things like that and I want to believe this is a hint

Shhhh. Don't shill. I'm still accumulating.
Jow Forums doesn't deserve OMG.

Today has been a day full of OMG FUD. People are getting extremely depressed over the recent price drops. Just keep the fud going a little longer so they all sell.

Whats with all this positive omisego talk and knowledge pooling. This isn't what biz is all about. Gucking apple scammers

Retard they took one thing away

Dont praise this gook shit, could have picked almost anything else and I'd be on a tropical island right now god fucking damnit

>wanting to be on a tropical island

Fuck off normalfag you don't deserve OMG.

>he didn't even link the github
>he didn't even link anything
not worth the effort of a real response
just suck my big dick you omisefaggot

>I bought high and sold low

this coin is about to fucking pop if they just announce everything they are holding back now. FFS u fucking gooks, just fucking let us know everything in the scenes. we all know u got hudnreds of millions of funding as u are handing out money left and right.

NOW PUMP OUR FUCKING BAGS. I WANT THE GOLD. GIVE ME THE FUCKING GOLD

Someone Is Trying To Sell But Was Annoyed With The Constant FUD And Decided To Create Retardedly Optimistic Expectations To Increase The Price: The Thread

MAKE THEM FUCKING ANNOUNCE IT ALREADY. CALL UP THEIR FUCKING OFFICES.

THE MOMENT THESE NIGGERS ANNOUNCE BACK END DEX SUPPORT FOR PARADEX, GET COINBASE ERC 20 INDEX LISTING, CONFIRM ALIPAY USING SDK, COINBASE TOSHI WALLET SUPPORT, THIS FUCKING GOOD LADYBOY COIN IS FUCKING GOING TO 100 DOLLARS.

EVERYONE IN THIS THREAD CALL THEIR OFFICES NOW!!!!! ITS BUSINESS HOURS IN LADYBOYLAND RIGHT NOW

>implying any of this is true or will happen

techcrunch.com/events/tc-sessions-blockchain-2018/

FUCKING LOOK AT THESE SPEAKERS. ALL RELATED. AND MOTHERFUCKING FUNDS ARE SAFERU BINANCE FAGGOT WHO WANTS TO BUILD A DEX IS THERE TOO.

SCREW MY $100 PREDICTION. THIS FUCKING PIECE OF LADY BOY CRAP IS GOING TO $300

if u faggots cant connect the dots on this gook goldmine then im sorry but you deserve to be taken out back and put down. everything is ready to place. we just need that faggot jun to stop being a fucking retard and hit the switch.

The fomo on this gook masterpiece will be the greatest thing you faggots have ever seen.
OmiseGO migger fudder james edwards will unironically be seen hanging from a noose with flies all around him outside the tech chrunch event.

All all of you faggots on biz will buy my fucking backs at a $100 premium.

>literally LINK/SIBOS 2: the decentralized boogaloo
Omisegoys are getting pathetic......

u faggot this is the grand unveiling event of omg use with coinbase dex and that faggot binance guy to start begging to be apart of our world exchange. the other baby dexs are in attendance to submit to joining our allegiance

I remember when EDCON was supposed to be the grand unveiling.

But no, now it's this.
>"soon" is driving you insane

it was postponed because the cabal crypto decided to short the market from 10k. had we broken 10k that day it would have all been announced. Now with futures expiring on the 29th, coinbase pro going live on the 29th, its all going to be coming out.

screenshot this and buy the fuck out of this gook dubloon. its in the oversold territory anyway this is a fucking guaranteed profit no matter what

>it was postponed because blah blah blah
Ok user.....sure...

KYS. Omise Migger James edwards i know its you.

>Status: Bargaining
Get to Acceptance man, it'll be ok

>reddit.com/r/omise_go/comments/852ofa/binance_dex_and_others_omg_sdk_integration/dvuci2l
There's no way coinbase pro goes live on OMG dex in 2 days, man... Is that what you're implying?
You're going to be disappointed. I say this as a hodler

its not going live on coinbase pro. it will be announced in the coming months like ETC. meanwhile OMG is building plasma on paradex.

Oh, you just meant the OMG token will get listed on Coinbase. Got it

Omg will be added to coinbase eventually as will all paradex coins. It wont be until q3 at least though. And no matter what they announce in a bear market nothing will move up.