Buy silver

Buy silver.

Attached: 58ct8v8dd1y01.jpg (2891x2749, 1.2M)

Other urls found in this thread:

theaccountingblockchain.io/?aId=7543845-2892534
sdbullion.com/1-oz-generic-silver-rounds
marketwatch.com/story/gold-extends-bearish-skid-at-risk-of-marking-worst-losing-streak-in-nearly-5-months-2018-06-28
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platinum
twitter.com/AnonBabble

hodling since 12 dollar
gold since 600
no regrets

>physical money you can hold in your hand

never guna make it

>that boomer that owns physical silver

Buy iron.

Attached: StandardOlympicSet.jpg (600x346, 21K)

Where do I buy? Currently I have been keeping a small collection of all the silver I have, just some rings and old quarters though.

This here is what about 2 grand?

Do boomers own silver? I thought the only thing they 'owned' was debt.

I don't actually want to have to deal with buying/storing all this shit. What are some good precious metal ETFs

DESU I would buy silver but would need to figure out the logistics of storing 100+ lbs of silver

send to me, i'll look after it.

When can I convert my crypto gains into tokenized silver (or any commodity, really) with a 100% reserver ratio that's redeemable for physical siilver and adminstired by a computer program so I don't have the trust the word of a bank?

something like that would be awesome. I'd love to be able to hedge a BTC downturn with silver or uranium or shit like that. I'm telling you man this blockchain/smartcontract thing is gonna be huge

I've been thinking about putting 30k into silver. Best way to do this desu?

SLV

>t. bagholder since 2011

PM fags are the original shitcoin-shillers.

what about DGX?

poor ass fagets buy gold

Gold just rides inflation though. With silver you can actually profit

These gold bags are getting heavy user

JM Bullion, Provident Metals, APMEX. Watch for weekly deals and always go for free shipping.

this garbage is just as bad as crypto

Attached: jun122012_5.gif (493x249, 9K)

They're supposed to be heavy, moron. If you know anything about gold you'd know that.

Zoom out

((((inflation adjusted))))

Attached: silver.png (870x518, 17K)

Underrated

Attached: 1529512330986.jpg (694x488, 144K)

that look pretty fucking bullish to me

You guys are gonna sell the moment they announce that we're mining asteroids right??

Buy Platinum you fools

Fuck that, buy something that pays! theaccountingblockchain.io/?aId=7543845-2892534

Attached: 0jjzfnW.jpg (500x656, 247K)

get in on cobalt

inb4 electric car battery boom

Buying physical silver. State of Jow Forums

my fat ass thought these were unwrapped hershey bars

Why? To make your bags lighter?

very
platinum and palladium as well

however if precious metals moon crypto will singularity
the only situation where metals out perform crypto in the next 5 years is like nuclear war, quantum computer

Attached: Ag-1700.png (590x348, 15K)

Buy a monster box, trade ounce for ounce within silver community

Or exchanges frauds exposed

I disagree, exchange fraud doesn't change the fact crypto is the first currency in human history that cannot be debased.

The risk is much more spread out now that we have so many exchanges, unlike the gox situation. It would be an awesome buying opportunity

ICOs are debasing cryptocurrency as a whole, even worse that most of them are scams
Yeah, exchanges are so transparent they are using blockchain for book keeping and under watchful eyes of financial regulators, oh wait they're not.
There's also that tether/trueusd that they claim inauditable using GAAP

the number of ICOs has no impact on the supply of the currency that wins
the market is going to consolidate back into 1 coin
the only reason it fragmented was because btc became useless

exchanges or tether have nothing to do with the value proposition of crypto if there are market crashes because of exchange fraud or the collapse of tether it will be a great time to buy

real threats are quantum computing or the destruction of the communications network in either case we'll all have bigger problems than making returns

Attached: 2d0ytm.jpg (604x500, 49K)

Even though people burning the winning crypto in ICOs?

Exchanges are irrelevant if people using crypto for goods and services, too bad most of not all transactions are between cryptos or to/from fiat

Brute force isn't the only security issue with crypto, by decentralization the attack vectors are spread far and wide

how do i sell when im ready to sell? i feel like the sell commission at whatever "We Buy Gold/Silver!" shops will rape me. Who the fuck would buy the silver rounds/bars off of me? what is the best method to off-ramp?

I don't think metals will outperform crypto in the next 5 years, agree to disagree

.37 over spot for generic 1 oz coins. ill pick up 100 if price dips under 16 this week.
sdbullion.com/1-oz-generic-silver-rounds

Attached: 1529346264057s.jpg (250x220, 8K)

They will when NESARA or something like it hits...

Trump already floated no income tax yesterday...

Day of Days is almost upon us boyo...

Roths BTFO

You don't own what you don't physically hold.

Gold is going to $500

Crypto is 100x better and I think crypto is pretty retarded

This. If you're gonna buy precious metals get a safe.

Just go to a coin store or pawn shop

anyone who thinks it's possible to return to a hard bi metallic currency as NESARA suggests is retarded. There's a huge amount of the economy dependent on the speed of transactions, which simply isn't possible with physical metals.

If he makes the usd redeemable in gold again it'll need to be at a rate of 1 ounce per 10k usd which just means he has evaporated the wealth of Americans overnight
Fort Knox is probably empty anyway

Crypto is unironically his only option

its going to $5
you just want to offload your junk

Panasonic is getting out of Cobalt.

Yes, faggot, I'm going to pump the market by scamming Jow Forums.

Never follow the amerifat trend and buy generic. You lose hard in the long run. Buy semi-numismatic instead.

>mfw it wont be much longer before we import gold and silver from space and soon after we'll even be able to manufacture it

Attached: funny149.gif (419x530, 3.46M)

GOTT MIT UNS

wow you must be filthy rich with your insider knowledge

Thanks Clif High.

I hate goldbug boomers. Enjoy your multi year bear cycle and watching your 1,000$ silver investment cut in half.

Attached: 2AE0A90E-41BC-4DAB-AFD6-24B03D49F367.jpg (559x350, 92K)

This. Buy Pandas and Kookaburras if you truly want to make it.

Attached: 2018kookONE-ONE.jpg (500x500, 87K)

Enjoy watching your bitcoins and ethers drop another 70%

i heared pandas are often faked by several youtubers

If you're a retard and buy them on ebay

So you're paying a 15-20% premium on the cost of silver?

Buy Latinum you fools!

Attached: Buylatinum.jpg (277x182, 6K)

God, I love the sight of bullion.

marketwatch.com/story/gold-extends-bearish-skid-at-risk-of-marking-worst-losing-streak-in-nearly-5-months-2018-06-28

meanwhile russia sold 40% of its us treasuries for gold
currency crisis is about to start

>Sorry, we don't take paper money anymore
>But i need something to eat
>Is a barrel full of dollars worth a slice of bread?
>No, sorry

Attached: WHEEL-BARREL-OF-MONEY.jpg (284x177, 12K)

>how about this shiny rock?
>the fuck would I want a shiny rock?
>you can make electronics components with it....
>what?

Silvergoldbull is good if your an Ameribro or Canuck. Across the pond not sure.

>But darling, i know you are young, but shiny rocks are the best store of value. People have trusted them for years
>Yeah, but i want shiny binary shitcoins for my bread, sorry

It really depends on what you think is going to happen when the dollar fails. Does electricity and internet fail with it and we fall into a modern dark age? Buy physical gold / silver. Do we continue to have internet / electricity and just experience hyper inflation? Buy crypto.

don't buy silver

Attached: Dgx4BFrUYAUTM-K.jpg (938x651, 65K)

This argument is as dumb as saying an emp drop will render crypto useless

Mate if your country collapses down to caveman levels the only shit you want is tins of fish, water, toilet roll and cigarettes.

Ah and the people who are producing goods don't wanna trade anymore? Or are you srly speaking about a Zombie Apocalypse, then why would you bother investing at all, lmao

>ta
gtfo to reddit pleb

>Log scale
Kys

EMUcoin is the CHADdest of all coins

Attached: emu coin.jpg (500x500, 56K)

that's why we should diversify in all asset classes we can get

t. non stem brainlet

Engineer Boomer here
Still kys

Non stem brainlet confirmed

Kek
Google 'stem', kid.

Just like how cold fusion has been right around the corner for literal decades. We haven't even put a human on Mars.

Mining on an asteroid is INCREDIBLY hard even if it is done completely by robots. You would know that if you knew anything about science instead of being a "I fucking love science man" fedora. I bet you can't even do linear algebra.

Saying that shit will happen soon is literally placing unfounded religious tier belief in science. Dumbass, go read some more pop-sci articles or listen to e-scientists that biggest contribution to science was getting their degrees while making money out of retards like you.

>Oil will run out soon
>Cold fusion
>Astorid mining imminent

jesus

I don't follow your logic. Are you saying because we are approaching a definite need for it, it will automatically be solved?

>All we know is that we know nothing

>solved
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Platinum

About that yeah, Maybe 2,5k
Imagine How cool 25k would look

I'll leave this here

Attached: IMG_4837.png (5328x1430, 362K)

>ETFs
>Not physical
Not going to make it. Go look up high frequency bot farms and how they rape ETFs.

makes me horny
when moon sirs?
hodling since 12 dollars

Silver isn't something you daytrade. It's considered part of your savings in the long-term so that in 5-10+ years, when something happens or inflation gradually takes its toll, your wealth will increase or stay the same (increase relative to inflation)

In a true SHTF scenario, it would be awhile before any currency was used and silver would be useless, but in a hyper-inflated economy, it will be worth a lot

>just go to a coin store or pawn shops
Coin stores and pawn shops as a rule exist purely because their owners are sleazy scammers who refuse to buy anything unless its sold at a significiant mark down.

Face it, precious metals are a fucking scam. There's no way to cash out efficicent and quickly. There's no way to even cash out with a guaranteed price similar to that of the current market. Precious metals are literally for brainlets who heard them advertised by Alex Jones one too many times.

>that boomer who tries to barter his 500 pounds of shiny rocks to you for a fish

imagine being this much of a brainlet

>Face it, precious metals are a fucking scam.
said the shitcoin"investor"
>There's no way to cash out efficicent and quickly.
i can buy from and sell to my bank for roughly 1% under spot-price
you stupid jamal?