CEO of Coinbase, after meeting with the Bitcoin Dev Team

Attached: qzhczzx62k611.jpg (1336x1457, 240K)

Other urls found in this thread:

blog.coinbase.com/what-happened-at-the-satoshi-roundtable-6c11a10d8cdf
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Citation?

Core devs are the reason why btc is still alive. Coinbase CEO is just a eth maximalist with heavy bags

COMMENCE OPERATION KING SLAYER

source?

I could have typed this shit with my left hand on my dick, wheres ur proof nigger?

Attached: that_30_year_old_boomcuck.jpg (380x349, 30K)

Yeah, he loves his eth and hates bitcoin.

>some of them show poor communication skills or lack maturity

This dudes a 30 yo boomer

aw user, did you write this yourself? you must be so proud! don't forget to call your mom and share this with her so she can post it on her refrigerator!

blog.coinbase.com/what-happened-at-the-satoshi-roundtable-6c11a10d8cdf

the ceo of coinbase does not understand how important it is for this system not to be fucked with
tinkering here and there can lead to disastrous effects
fork it 50 thousand times if you want but the only and true store of vlue in blockchain will be bitcoin, now, in a year, and in ten

>2016

Coming from the guy who retarded Segwit adoption and promoted the 2 biggest scams to suck btc, aka ltc and bch...

The day Core put that Viacoin pump and dump scammer Btcdrak on their member page was the day I knew BTC would go down the shitter. They literally have a criminal on their board.

translated: wahhhhhh they won't do what I want them to

It's from 2016

Bitcoin doesn't have a dev team.

It is controlled by miners.

If miners want to fork it they can fork it and legitiamise the new fork through hash power, pretty much pushing everyone to the new chain.

No one gives a fuck about le meme retards that think they are satoshi. They will never be satoshi.

Found the Blockstream Jew

>be welcoming

Stop reading there. Stop pushing sjw shit on my crypto

Also CEO of Conebase:
>We're adding ETC so I can pump my bags even though it makes no sense and no one wants it
>Woah! Why's everyone so mad! I mean we're adding it..... to gdax!..... yeah that's what I meant.....

Attached: moneybody.jpg (1023x1023, 144K)

still relevant.

Translation : devs are complete autists that can't be corrupted by the jews.
Super bullish.

low iq
o
w

i
q

this

why ewerieone so mahd? Bitcoin fees are low now and blocks go trough fast. WAZZA WASSUPPP COINBIASE