HOLY FUCKING FUCK I BOUGHT THIS SHIT AT 6 DOLLARS NOW ITS LIKE 20CENTS WHY AM I SO FUCKING STUPID

HOLY FUCKING FUCK I BOUGHT THIS SHIT AT 6 DOLLARS NOW ITS LIKE 20CENTS WHY AM I SO FUCKING STUPID

Attached: zsdfgzdsfgxzdfgxd.jpg (630x630, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rd5_x_NcEYk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

i dunno, I put 3k into PCN...look at the charts for PCN today if you'd like to feel better about your life

OMFG WTF I BOUGHT THAT TOO

we got scammed bro...I had like 10 MM of these fuckers

Should have bought ebtc nigger it’s getyingna rebrand and everything.

wow
woww

What a fucking retard

Bump. I bought at $20 fml

AHAHA HAHAHA HAHAHAHAHAHAH GET FUCKED FAGGOTS, FUCK THIS FUCKING USELESS PUMP AND DUMP COIN

You have been 4chanpajeeted you better follow this rule:
Always do oppossite of what biz says
Pic very related

Attached: 508E50FC-6B3E-4E69-97D8-9E992F7BF106.gif (202x216, 1.99M)

Can't believe people would mine/buy this shit when they could be mining eth or something. What a fucking waste lol.

The only ppl on biz buying this was lying pajeets shilling their bags and new fags like you. Lessson learned senpai

Why would you buy this? It literally doesn't do anything. Do you really thinks stores are going to accept "oh ex bee tee see" in the future? And you bought at an all time high after it went 5x in a week... Just treat this as a lesson learned

Don't worry goyim, this will go back up, no one is selling and Mordecai just shilled it.

youtube.com/watch?v=rd5_x_NcEYk

Attached: 1526597229506.jpg (640x640, 66K)

HahahahahahHhhaha thanks fir buying my mining rig profits. Dumbasses like you netted me a 10k profit of a months mining.
AHHHHHHHHH hahahahaha

fag

It's still $1

Attached: Cm3BiqUWYAAQ8tg.jpg (640x480, 44K)

I mined before it ran up and sold at the top, bought ETH. Came out to about $20/day for a GTX 1080. Always mine and sell the latest flavor.

And now it dies because the difficulty is so high that no one mines it because it's completely unprofitable

Where do you discover these prime mining opportunities, is there a discord or something?

i have rigs and would like to join in the fun

It’s okay no one can predict the future
I was about to buy it in early May but psyched myself out. I didn’t come to Jow Forums until this week

I love it when people who don't know anything about tech or the internet and have no intuition and no financial sense get scammed by obvious trash.

Crypto truly is the greatest money transfer we've seen in the modern day from the brainlets to the brainmores.

>my fucking ID
wew oh wew

Should have bought ebtc

motherfucking JUSTED