Another great day of being a NEET

Woke up a little early today - 12 PM. Amazing that it is 6 hours after most wagies wake up. For that I am truly thankful.

Began my morning by learning a bit about trading techniques so that I could be independently wealthy while wagies slave away and don't really accomplish anything for themselves.

So I decided to hit the gym but first I needed some nutrition. Thankfully my McDonalds is always ready to serve me the highest quality of food.

So I got into my pussy magnet of a car and drove over to my local mcdonalds where i got the 2 for $4 mix and match combo. A McGriddle and and a Bacon Egg and Cheese biscuit. To wash it all down I got myself a nice cold caramel frappe.

Cheers fellas.

Attached: ilovemylife.png (392x605, 452K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/slssBmQu3mY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1507762429142.jpg (416x508, 67K)

Good to see you again user.

>got into my pussy magnet of a car

and yet you're the only one who stepped in

Waking up at 12PM right after high school summer break has started - niiiiiiice.

Believe it or not I have a bachelors in Mechanical Engineering

mobile-posting redditfugee detected.

Also living the NEET life but I wake up pretty early on the weekdays. Just feels nice to have the option and not because you have to. Just try it out .Humans are designed to have atleast some kind of routine. Waking up at the same time get shit done for me and I just like the smell of the nature leaving the house in the morning...

that's a hash brown my nigga

You do realize wagies do what they do so they don't have to be like you right?

Sounds good senpai. My day started similar accept I started with an afternoon swim and tan session.

Is that a zoomer lifestyle? I rolled out of bed at 1pm, went down to the local hooters for lunch, now checking on my businesses, answering emails, checking out what the millennials write on this board.

i'm a wagie, work from home, 100k salary, 100k commissions generally
wake up around 8am, like a responsible adult
work for 4 hours, maybe like 10am - 2pm
more disposable income than you can dream
early investor in BTC
lol at your thread
hows that BTC balance holding up guy? I hear the bear market should last for another year, but I'm not worried

Nice larp

what do you do??????? teach me.

oh god you again. hi mcdonalds/omnicom pleb tier marketing department

Attached: 1529685881500.jpg (500x478, 34K)

>woke up at 4PM
>grab phone and check the portfolio
>nothing happened.jpg
>eat my cheap sandwich I made myself
>browse Jow Forums for relevant threads
>nothing as usual
>go back to hibernation

I should really eat more often, I'm living like this for 8 months now and already look like a skeleton

imagine larping this hard

Y I K E S

C O P E
O
P
E

>larping

For what purpose

I see you've cleaned your shoes some after getting roasted in the last thread.

>still dirty shoes
>shitbox car
>mcdonalds
>thinks he's made it

Attached: 1505021924955.jpg (208x249, 8K)

Nah different shoes

Based McDonald's poster is based

SAUSAGE MCMUFFIN WITH YELLOW FOLDED EGG AND AN EXTRA HASH BROWN BREAKFAST OF CHAMPIONS

Why u always larpinnnnnnng?

No you don't

> drives some low tier 'luxury' car, probably a BMW and thinks he's "made it"
> eats mcdonalds and thinks he's "made it"
> has no purpose or meaning in life other than playing vidya games and working out (women still don't like your weak chin, shit teeth and bad fashion sense)
> thinks he's a celebrity

What a fucking tryhard.

dude how fucking fat are you? you eat like absolute shit

I have a fast metabolism and since I don't have to wage slave I have a lot of time to hit the gym.

I have a pretty good physique compared to the average person.

No job here too. Woke up at 8 am watched some World Cup at 1 went to movies with gf to see Incredibles 2

Tomorrow I’ll go a pub to catch the games then maybe swim

Also taking flying lessons too. Pretty good

Attached: FC1F9F43-B1D2-4699-92D7-24B6F66C1E8F.jpg (4032x3024, 3.18M)

>Having a terrible sleep schedule which negatively impacts your health
>Eating garbage that negatively impacts your health
>Not doing productive things with your time since you don't have to wageslave

NEETs, do not become this man

Imagine being this upset and angry.

I think you need to take a break and enjoy life. Did you already use up your annual 1-week vacation?

You are doing gods work user, live the dream we wish we could

Attached: thumbsup.jpg (1000x800, 61K)

>Implying I even work right now
>Implying I don't just live rent free at my parents

BASED
Also based

Nice job, where are you going for your next vacation? I can't decide between New Zealand or Amsterdam.

>claims to be NEET
>wearing dress pants

A pig who eats Micky D's and probably a shit trader.
Bet your whole portfolio is worth less than 10k.

OP works at McDonalds.

Attached: 470_2410790.jpg (470x319, 31K)

Kek

Theyre actually adidas track pants.

Lel. Your funny op, can't wait to see what you do tomorrow!

Rare pic of op

Attached: A18E191B-C431-4FBF-99E4-4EF7B93AA7FB.jpg (383x453, 62K)

smart neets are shorting right now

Funny, I also hit the gym while having McD's this morning.

Rolled out of bed at 11 am. A bit later than usual. I reset my schedule to get up around 7-9 am over the past couple weeks, and nothing feels better than seeing the lush summer morning.

I was about to head out to walk to my local gym to have a nice session. It's leg day today. Excited to make some gains and build my glutes.

Usually I'd stop at the local 7/11 and get a piping hot cup of coffee along with an egg, ham and cheese croissant, but today my roommate decided to head out for coffee right as I was leaving and asked me to come along.

Always eager for a car ride, I ofcourse said yes and excitedly hopped in the passenger seat of the large black truck.

At Mcdonalds, I ordered a dollar Piping Hot Large Coffee, an Egg McMuffin, and a Sausage burrito. Only 588 calories!

After I gratefully consumed the delightful McBreakfast, my roommate dropped me off at the gym and I went in for a very fine 1.5 hour leg session + 15 minutes cardio.

I walked back home, energized and feeling great. I stepped in the house and took a nice long shower before hopping up in my loft bed and checking Jow Forums, Jow Forums, and Jow Forums. I scrolled for quite some time, a few hours actually, until the evening when I headed out again for a 40 minute stroll and another piping hot cup of black coffee.

When I got back, I made a nice 5 oz steak, sweet potato, and peas. I decided to treat myself to a 16 oz Natural Light as well. Then I watched an action movie, and now I am back on my three friendly boards, relaxing and reading while watching fitness videos.

Jee it sure is good being me ! ; )

Attached: Hodler2.jpg (1000x1000, 95K)

Ah there's nothing better than having a great workout, followed by some great food and then laying down in a nice air conditioned room under a blanket and browsing the internet or watching a movie.

All the while knowing that you don't have work the next day. Or the next day. Or ever.

Hahha yea friend, it surely is Amazing!!

I work for myself and do commissions when available. Plus I always have my handy stash of Bitcoins that I bought when it was below $1000!

Haha, all the guys freak out on here over 6K while I just relax and know I'm still almost 10 times up! Yes sir, nothing is better than knowing you have your reliable stack of Bitcoins that you snagged before the big Bull Run of 2017.

Hee, I don't even live with my parents. Well, I can't. They hit me when I was a kid. So I just am a NEET at my friend's house. It sure is nice having to answer to no one, and never have to talk to your family! I'm sure you have nice parents OP, they must be nice if they let you live such a comfortable, free lifestyle in their house.

Yes, I look forward to tomorrow when I'll walk to my gym first thing in the morning and grab a piping hot Black Coffee at the 7/11 on the way there.

No breakfast sandwich before gym though - Tomorrow is Fasted Cardio Day! > : }

That's okay though, because as soon as the 40 minute of alternating jog, run, and sprint sessions are over, I shall stroll to a local restaurant and indulge in some Delectable Delighteries!

I won't make up my mind until I walk back and see what looks good. There are a variety of fine restaurants on the way, and I'll just settle at whatever tickles my fancy!

After that I'll go home for another rousing bout of Jow Forums, Jow Forums, and Jow Forums - My Three Favorite Friendly Boards that Always provides me with Excellent Information and Quality Social Time with my anonymous pals.

I Love being Me!

See you Tomorrow, OP, for another fun filled summer day of freedom.

Attached: buttcoin3.png (542x512, 52K)

I just shorted NEETs goodbye boi

Don't you dare.

Attached: angry_pepe.jpg (900x900, 65K)

>smart neets are shorting

>using BitMEX
>smart

Attached: chino-chan.jpg (680x375, 46K)

Attached: 1517854705435.jpg (497x640, 119K)

Every neet I know has serious depression and lives off their parents money

Attached: JN6S6TA.jpg (989x4160, 653K)

nice
NEET with bachelors in Finance here

That is not a bmw steering wheel dumb ass. Besides low-tier would be like infiniti or acura

HHAHAHA
>OP is the pussy

>began morning after 12pm
Why
>began it with education
>a neet
>Not in Employement, Education or Training
haram post is haram

This is great, saved

Cope harder wagie

Attached: 1499497783934.jpg (1200x1200, 128K)

We don’t need to cope because our life has purpose, unlike you fucking waste of societal resources resource NEETs that just leech off whatever resources are around you. You are a literal human parasite, and your lack of self-awareness causes you to lash out at other useful humans. Hope you get help for this, seriously.

Are you fucking kidding me bro. Dont go to Amsterdam when you have that choice.

False. This is wagie cope.
>t. Was working for investment bank but retired to the NEET life

RUM AND COPE

It's pretty ironic that you say that while lashing out at them.

>Began my morning by learning a bit about trading techniques so that I could be independently wealthy
In other words, you're a LARPing 22 year old whose parents haven't kicked out of the house yet

Cope harder wagie

Attached: 1521010858690.png (992x1856, 141K)

>I have a pretty good physique compared to the average person
kek that's not an accomplishment. Post body faggot

git gud nub

That doesn't magically make McD's healthy.

>Wake up
>Get to work
>Slow day at the office
>Do 1-2 hours of actual work and finish everything.
>Check crypto markets
>Laugh at LINK hodlers on Jow Forums for the next several hours.
>Go eat a nice lunch, since I'm not NEET I can afford more than mcdonalds.
>Laugh at LINK holders some more in the afternoon
>Go home

Not a bad life.

I've literally browsed Biz and Twitter for the last 2 hours at work. About to drive to a new location, spend an hour there, then drive home. I love my job. Have time to day trade as well, and toss most of my paycheck into the market.

i wake up at the same time at 3pm

We don’t need to cope kek

Attached: supersmug.png (603x582, 328K)

Well, my wife really wants to go to the red light district. I don't really care about it that much, but she has this fascination with prostitutes and how they live.

>NEETS
Here is your anthem
youtu.be/slssBmQu3mY