So tell us user, why do you want to work for our company?

>So tell us user, why do you want to work for our company?

Attached: 591.gif (964x912, 1.08M)

Still can't find a proper answer to that question to this day. Usually just dance around the question by telling them why I'd be suited for the job.
Probably why I'm still living on neetbux.

Because I love being dominated. Please let me be your servant.

Because i love stacking shelves and pushing trolleys, i have this huge trolley shapped hole in my life that only this job can plug
Im here for the money asshole you think i want to do this shit?

What if you said something like this

>really? That's the question you're going to ask me? What's the point? Why not ask me something actually related to the job?

>That's an insubordinate attitude. This guy is going >to walk the moment I don't give him a raise or >make his life hell. Def a no hire.

this is the correct answer. you will get hired in the spot, but you have to deliver it properly

"Money can be exchanged for goods and services"

usually works

>because im a sub and I love getting fucked in the ass! Every night my wife fucks me with her strapon but i want to feel like a bitchboi 24/7, which is why im eager to become your corporate slave :3

i just told them i find the process (i work in a steel-production factory) interesting and that i think the machines are intriguing

>Because it is within walking distance of my house.

Actually worked for me, for my current engineering job.

>tfw you realize that all job interview advice is randomized survivorship bias bullshit and what works on one hr cunt will not work on the next

There are only 2 valid strategies, either be as PC as possible and say everything thats expected od you, or just b urself and answer whatever u feel like saying. Everything else is utter BS

Because I need the money, faggot.

Be honest, tell them it's because you need/want money. I mean what's the other reason for wagecuckery beside this one?

Because I am excited for the opportunity to kiss the ass of the man who sits at a bigger desk than me for years until I am ready for the responsibility of a big desk.

>apologies, I was under the impression this company was above making potential employees jump through mindless HR hoops. Very well, I was mistaken! Good luck with the next candidate and have a good day m'gentledame
*tips fedora and blasts interviewer's face with mint choc chip flavor vape cloud*

which part genius

Because I'm looking to work for an honest employer and build my resume by working at a quality business and make good connections.

This but unironically.

Oh no, I'd never sabotage a good job offer like that, but if I feel I have low chances of getting the job or I'm not thrilled to get hired at this shithole I'll take the opportunity to blow off some steam.

I am passionate about wasting my life digging holes and filling them back up for your shitty government subsidised but still failing company. It's been my dream my whole life.

Because mom won't stop screaming at me if I don't get a job.

If I was rich I'd attempt to get interviews for the sole purpose of:

1. Getting that question and calling them out on it. There are only a few places where such a question is valid, compared to the majority like being a cashier at Walmart, insurance adjuster at State Farm, or an accountant at Kroger where it's just a ridiculous question.

2. To call out interviewers on their ridiculous requirements and low pay. For example:
> Entry level accountant
> Bachelor's degree
> Currently pursuing a master's degree
> 3 years experience
> Pay: Competitive
> Get hired
> Informed that pay is only $2 above minimum wage

Attached: Screenshot_20180627-165601.jpg (1440x1370, 384K)

>go to Glassdoor or whatever fucking website
>find other people's reviews about working for that company or working at a similar one in the same industry
>find something good they say about it such as "casual work culture" or "entrepreneurial spirit"
>say you want to work at that company because of their casual work culture and entrepreneurial spirit

There, hired on the spot. Make sure to give a firm handshake.

I wouldnt hire most of you

Why companies bother with these questions?

If it's with an actual HR person I would not do that, they have blackball lists that they share industry-wide.