You lads aren't actually racist are you? Surely you're a all just memeing right?

You lads aren't actually racist are you? Surely you're a all just memeing right?

Attached: 46445.png (500x533, 479K)

the only reason hes dating a nignog is because hes a midget

She looks at least 80% white

>this new

Why are you so filled with hate?

Attached: 5325.png (500x663, 409K)

Came out of the womb hating niggers

Love trumps hate mate

Attached: 58567.png (500x505, 387K)

Racist? Nah, I just hate coloured people.

I don't have heartstrings
I have piano strings and they play symphonies of hate

I am a racist, FUCK NIGGERS

I'm not racist but fuck wh*te """people""""

>when light skinned blacks are cute they are over 9000% white
>yet you do not consider semites, turks, jews, even some european mediterraneans even a little bit white
What

I hate ripped jeans.

I consider European-Mediterraneans at least 30% white

u a virgin bro?

Attached: 1547995364260[1].jpg (1021x1136, 401K)

so uncanny

Still low in par with the weird ass view of whiteness on Jow Forums among black people when they are for once attractive. I remember you faggots said that this sheeboon qtpie was at least 70% white or that she looked like a white girl dipped in chocolate despite her skin being darker than black and her features were 100% bantu. Pretty=white somehow for you niggers.

Calm down friend. People are just pointing out that all those 'BLACK QUEEN SLAY' girls are often half or three quarters white. Nobody says they are white.

Why is racism highest on contemporary sin list anyways?

Attached: 1457082342644.jpg (549x560, 50K)

because anti racism is a religion

I'm sure the whole world now is familiar what a 100% african looks like right, Hell aren't colored their own race in South africa.

Why the fuck would you date so far down?

Because it dehumanizes the other which is anti Christ.

Not racist, but incredibly xenophobic. As far as I'm concerned you should all be burned with Lithuanian-produced acid.

That is even worse, because it assumes only white genes can make someone beautiful. How is pic related 20% white?
You are dismissing the meaning of my post. Girl in OP is not even 50% white looking. Otherwise a turkroach would look 95% white.

Attached: 77BA0497-C7D0-4ED5-86A8-CC90652EA80C.jpg (600x640, 63K)

Blue birds fly with blue birds, grey birds fly with grey birds, I ain't racist just wanna be with my own.

most people are racist deep down
its human nature

Attached: 1546367272189.jpg (996x1069, 422K)

It doesn't necessarily imply white genes make someone beautiful but it simply implies most of those 'black is beautiful' models are often more white than they are black which in itself is very offensive towards actual black people.

'ate chinks

i only hate black "people" and some middle-eastern people.

this

You are so denying the stormfront posts here about nigger phenotypes when they are for once ok looking. Why would they say it about this nigger as well then? As I was mostly talking about this nigger?