So what is the actual fud on this? From my perspective the primary problem the team has seem to be community deadlines...

So what is the actual fud on this? From my perspective the primary problem the team has seem to be community deadlines. They seem be getting shit done like crazy behind the scenes but are terrible with actually addressing or informing the community in a timely manner about when things are going to happen and delaying things.

So what other fud is there? And I don't mean moronic shit like a rogue programmer or a 10 year old. What problems do they actually have?

Attached: 151804029543.png (800x600, 22K)

Other urls found in this thread:

warosu.org/biz/thread/S9628983#p9633154
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

As far as I can tell there's nothing valid besides "hurr they're camel fuckers"

Got me a little insurance stack

I thought as much. I just wanted to be sure before I bought back in.

Wow. Very organic thread you fking retards. At least make it a bit subtle

I'm gonna be rich in 2021 and it's fantastic! Hoping this bear market lasts a year so I can accumulate this and others with my wagemoney

Is 10k enough to make it 100k 2020?

this is the max level of fud you can expect, and the "trusting arabs KEK" posters

S A N D N I G G E R S

probably, yeah

Why don't you work with them to write articles about their advancements? Ask them.

JNT is my biggest bag, I wouldn't care to work with them even without bounty as long as the project goes well long term. Sadly my english is not that great for writing crypto articles, I am just able to make stupid memes.

Attached: really makes you think.jpg (225x225, 7K)

they're camel fuckers. you really think they can create anything smart in a year, which a autistic retarded western or asian kid couldn't create in an hour? why bother.

Me too user. I think jibrel is the one to make me rich. I can slowly accumulate decent stack with current price.

how many is your target?

How many do you have?

>Another day, another JNT thread

Stop coping, fucking bagholders.

I have 10k. Maybe i can target 20k or more till september.

My target was 10k will try and catch you at 20k maybe
I also have 20k Link do you have any?

>copes while telling other anons to stop coping

Attached: file.png (137x136, 33K)

No link. I just hold 5k bibox token but i don't want to touch it. I'm not good at swing trading so i want to wagecuck my way for more jnt.

They shill because any buy will boost the price 50% look at the orser book

Ans an sell will drop it another 50%

What's your point?

Its just to make you bag hplders feel better about yourselvrs

About 20k

Can't wait until it hits 5 cents and I can buy 240K for nothing.

I think they're making the right choice by ignoring the communtiy entirely, given who their community consists of.

I'm holding major bags on this shit (basically I'm ruined at this point), but I still feel like this will beone of the greatest things that ever happened to me.

I'm really curious to see if they can actually roll out commodities on the block chain in a short amount of time. I'd love to hedge my crypto gains into blockchain gold, but when I think about that happening, holding JNT would make more sense because the JNT token would have all their gold built into its price. If they can pull this shit off it's going to be absolutely fucking nuts. And that's only a small part of what they're trying to do .

>The cope master himself

Also my biggest bag, either a moon mission or goes to 0, there's no in between with this one. In that sense I guess we're kind of like linkies

jCash will be very telling. The alpha is rolling out soon so we will find out how well it is implemented. Truth be told though so long as they keep developing and actually create the product the are aiming to create it will probably 10X just on use but that could be months or years away.

Wish burgers had a real exchange.

Can't swing trade - forced to hold.

I really hope we see 5 cents I'll go balls deep, hell even right now is solid.

Wonder what happened to the wallet guy. I don't think the liquidity on this will be decent until the DAO is out though.

there's no specific inherent problem just that it's not needed or wanted

So why are banks and other FIs interested and working with them?

No, it's just that it's not fully implemented yet. Jibrels vision is spot on.

Only 10x? We nearly hit your bench mark after release. This isn't aging very well

If they can make an easy way to trustlessly tokenize and liquidate commodites on the blockchain (ignoring all the other stuff they're trying to do), this will go over 1000x on that alone. Easily.

Imagine being able to trade between any crypto and any commodity seamlessly. Or crytpo into real estate. The potential of this alone is phenomenal.

Banks are working together with so many start ups. You srly don't know shit about the environment

And how does this influence the price? There is no in change solvency for jCash anymore which makes the whole project obsolete in terms of ROI and Investment.

>Inbefore the Gas utlity cope

what you jibcucks fail to understand that them providing software solutions and consulting to bans means nothing for the tokenprice
x100 from partnershipannouncements are stories from the bullrun

just ask yourself one question:
if this is the surefire moonmission you all believe, why are insiders (not whales, just all the partners and finance-people involved) not buying the shit out of it?
why?
you think ricardo, dat boi and the other retards from the tg are smartmoney?

Tokenizing and liquidating commodities involve the use of jBonds and jAssets.

Because banks are not VCs. This is still a young startup building working on an idea.

This is what i am trying to tell them for so long now, but the greed and emotions made them all blind.

Jibrel Network can be successful as and doesn't need to be reflected in price nor mcap because they have changed the confusion about the solvency issues. jCash will be the favored option and wont be in chain backed.

i said insiders
the people working in the banks who know the project and their families
why don't they buy it privately in huge chunks?
why are talals 300 cousins not buying this shit in huge chunks?
why?

Also, there are some big holders in this project sitting patiently. What makes you think VC money and finance guys close to the project haven't invested?

What makes this hasn't been happening on some level?

jBonds is a meme which has no benefits over jCash. Created to satisfy the ICO investors. The market will decide where the demand lies and not the team

meh, the heavier your bag, the heavier the cope i guess

it will go like this:
>interesting, maybe we will tokenize some assets with your software/with your help
>wait, i see you have some token? what does it do?
>don't mind, was just for funding our operation
>ok
end of story

Jesus, not a pajeet, just a shit typer.

What makes you think some of these people haven't been buying?

Glad that we have a transparent blockchain where you can see all the wallets. Nothing close to insider trading is happening. Stop to be so deluded

Nah, jBonds provide a unique arbitrage opportunity. It's a valid use case that relevant parties would be interested in.

I wouldn't go as far as you to downgrade it to software ONLY, but since they have changed the solvency aspect / or cleared up the narrative about it, then you can srly go as far as you.

the volume
talal promised some lucky springfags from 2017 who came to "riches" 500 dollar/jnt with their magic tokenizing formula (you know, the one they discarded because it does'nt work) in the presale, these are the big wallets who can't sell without crashing the price to zero
at some point they will

the fact alone that they allowed "normal" cryptotards in the presale (it was even shilled here) despite having the finance connections tells me this is'nt the wonderful thing it seemed at the beginning
is there some flaw in my logic?

Yeah, so take a look at the wallets fag...the purchase dates and amounts.
This is a young startup. Nobody is going to throw their lifesaving at it, but there's definitely been some big purchases.

The arbitrage meme...Low tps, no volume, no liquidity.

Perfect for arbitrage

The DAO isn't operational and jBonds don't exist yet. What do you expect?

I've yet to see any genuine fud about the project itself in the thread. It's all emotional and fear based appeals based on the market and not the project.

huh?
they changed the modus operandi completely by altering importance of the magic tokenizing-formula
also no one is buying
fud enough for me, i see no refutes apart from
>longterm hold
said every bagholder ever

you could almost call it fear, uncertainty and doubt...?

The refutation is in the the progress they have made with actual finance. The rest is just pointing to the market and trying to create fear based on that.

Using the term as Jow Forums typically uses it. The correct thing to say is an actual critique on the project, their goals and their progress in attaining them.

>The refutation is in the the progress they have made with actual finance.
but like the other user said, them working and getting business which is not tied to the jnt-token will have no impact on the price
only if reddit gets on a buying spree fueled by shilling and marketmaking
and they don't do that

>It will have no effect on the price
It will of course just not through direct tokenization outside of jBonds or the hybrids. Are you one of those pajeets that think that the only underlying value for a crypto is based on how much the developers and reddit shill it? How much money did you lose on JNT exactly that you have this much retarded hate for it?

not 1 Cent
never bought any
was sure the magic-tokenizing formula would'nt not play out as intended and one look into the tg assured me there are only literal retards shilling it here
btw:
shoutout to the brainlet triumvirate ricardo et al, you idiots saved me a lot of money
when you look around and there are only idiots around you, there may be a reason for that

>Not one cent
>Never bought any
At least you admit to being a liar. I thought I heard magic tokenizing formula before and quick search revealed I did.
>warosu.org/biz/thread/S9628983#p9633154

So you got burned and are lying about it.

Attached: Not one cent.png (1295x253, 29K)

>So you got burned and are lying about it.
uhm, no?
read that from that user maybe, idk
>quick search
i think you are the on lying
you sound like one of the autistic shitcoin-fanboys who screencaps every insult of their precious shitcoin to post it after you "made it"

>Breaking down and projecting
You got caught with your hand in the cookie jar user. It's okay I already knew you were a moron don't make it worse by trying to pretend someone who types exactly like you do about the exact same topic and uses the exact same phrases and weird what of spacing mid-sentence isn't you.

It's sad.

there is so little volume a $10k buy order would launch the price. do you know how order books work?

ok
see and continue to work on your fudstercollection or whatever

>░██████╗░██████╗░░░░░██╗███████╗░░░░░█████╗░░░░░███████╗░█████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░░██████╗░████████╗
>██╔═══██╗██╔══██╗░░░░██║██╔════╝░░░░██╔══██╗░░░░██╔════╝██╔══██╗██╔════╝░██╔════╝░██╔═══██╗╚══██╔══╝
>██║░░░██║██████╔╝░░░░██║███████╗░░░░███████║░░░░█████╗░░███████║██║░░███╗██║░░███╗██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>██║░░░██║██╔═══╝░░░░░██║╚════██║░░░░██╔══██║░░░░██╔══╝░░██╔══██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║██║░░░██║░░░██║░░░
>╚██████╔╝██║░░░░░░░░░██║███████║░░░░██║░░██║░░░░██║░░░░░██║░░██║╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝╚██████╔╝░░░██║░░░
>░╚═════╝░╚═╝░░░░░░░░░╚═╝╚══════╝░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░░░░╚═╝░░░░░╚═╝░░╚═╝░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░╚═════╝░░░░╚═╝░

Honestly I wouldn't have known it was you without you using that same phrase twice. You outted yourself by using a phrase apparently on you have ever used and also used the same Type-and-connect that apparently only you use.

You have lost all credibility you might have had.

>announce SEED partnership, Imminent moon, never releases any facts about it
>Missing every single deadline related to tech and deveopmen
>Soon moon, since ig isn't important for the long term hold
>Changing the narrative about on and off chain solvency which made no sense to this point, tokenomics are shit, but luckily jBond was born for some coping, imminent moon mission

So now JNT bagholders are left with a 20m alpha wallet project with

zero tech releases over the time frame of 10months (like it would care for the imminent 1000x moon mission)

zero communication since the cannot even trust their own, words, deadlines, tweets

And on top only benefits from jGas since the jCash / jBond meme was well played....i srly whish everyone good luck in JNT, but this has no benefits over other crypto meme projects....one day you will see the truth yourself, sold my heavy bags at an average of 0.45 btw and love coming back to the coping threads

Ohhhh fuck, you BTFO'd that kid hahahahahah

*breathes in* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA

You can't even hide your identity on an anonymous internet forum AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

>sold my heavy bags at an average of 0.45
I have big doubts about it, your post is too salty.

>screencapping and posting after they made it
Still mad about being wrong about Ven and BTC I see.

this fucking retard can't even fud without doxxing himself

Attached: 1527443135668.jpg (960x720, 82K)

Sure - both you and the "other" user both use exactly the same phrases and also both happen to start new sentences on new lines, don't use capital letters at the start of sentences, and don't punctuate at the end. Somehow it's all a fucking coincidence.

Oh give it up. It's not always low volume and the order books are not always this thin.
Also, we've seen the price launch multiple times with big orders.
So let's hear it again...what makes you think VC money hasn't picked up on JNT yet?

He is a brainlet who expected a 1000X moon mission got burned and now spends his time fudding a project for no other reason than he is mad. What do you expect?

>The fucking state of JNT fud

>he literally participates in the telegrams of coins that he's not invested in

I mean, I'm a useless NEET sack of shit and even I don't have that kind of time