I hate him so much for this

I hate him so much for this.

Attached: 1513981456575.jpg (638x362, 90K)

He's become even more bitchy lately

market cap does not mean anything, everytime vitalik opens his mouth he embarrasses himself he's the symbol of the alt bubble

buying $1million worth of btc makes the market cap go up a lot more than $1million

He told me to sell NEO for OMG.

Eh, all part of the plan to play this on the down low. They are working together, Vitalik knows that in order for Eth to hit its maximum success, it needs Link..

Who cares really...if anything it drove the price down

That was kind of my point in prior post.

Doesn't Vitalik also think ETH is worth maybe $1 if that lol.

It's true. Oracles should be a free protocol. There's no reason for every protocol to have a token of monetary value.

Attached: 1000acoin.png (523x175, 16K)

shitherum is worth $0.1 at most

I remember reading that he said something like that. I agree, though. Most of these tokens don't need to exist foe their respective protocol to function as intended. It's almost always hinges on the incentive meme. If a protocol is not valuable to enough people to serve as an incentive to participate in the network as a node, do we really need such a protocol?

He can't help it. He sees Sergey, the "couchsurfing" chad, then looks in the mirror and sees a Holomodor victim staring back, and has to get post some shit on twitter

That's because Vitalik is autistic as fuck and probably unironically thinks he's living in a video game

>That's because Vitalik is autistic as fuck
That doesn't matter. When you're young you just don't understand the monetary value of things much less the value of something speculated.

Like go up to a 22 year old boomer and ask them how much they think the average cost of living + mortgage in their area is. They'll have no clue.

>ITT
>Bags

lmao

Kek

>hate him for telling the truth

What did he mean by this?

Attached: Screenshot_2018-06-27_20-24-29.png (596x868, 371K)

He is refering to the 32m which were raised in the ico, brainlet

>source
>Jow Forums post