Dero

Heard the source code was relased, anyone review it yet?

Attached: 2665.png (200x200, 10K)

I don't think it's been released yet but the dero alantis update is live on their mainnet

who cares they're asic friendly this literally invalidates every single other thing about this complete and total scamcoin

Attached: deroscamlantis.jpg (730x500, 260K)

Oh look it's peepfag

DERO IS A SCAM

Attached: completescam.png (225x250, 84K)

Fake! This is the original

Attached: dero_homer.png (225x250, 97K)

You're right. Every PoW coin mineable by ASICs is a scam, like BTC, LTC, ETH, DASH and others.

Attached: 1518649469027.jpg (1129x1200, 118K)

No, THIS is the original

Attached: Scam Alert.jpg (388x388, 66K)

Attached: 15270154861832.png (320x320, 3K)

Wrong again bucko

Attached: hello.jpg (480x360, 21K)

Attached: 1526019531487.png (270x240, 10K)

nothing was released!
Another broken promise like every time!

>releases something
>"nothing was released! broken promises!"

Attached: 1483766994103.jpg (812x806, 191K)

give me the github link then!

If the realase of source code was today, Monero or any CrytoNote fork will probably sink under a massive attack.

The github for what? Atlantis?

Why? I want to hear a logical argument as to why the release of Dero's source code would cause even the slightest bit of damage to Monero or any other CryptoNote coin/fork.

Dozens of exploit have been found by the Dero dev team in CryptoNote. If you are an expert or crypto researcher yourself you could get access to source code for peer review and exploit fix.

If not just wait for the public Open Source release like everyone else.

So what you're saying is that when they release the source code and those fixed exploits have been found, people can use those exploits to hack Monero and other coins?

When will they realease the code?

If the team is so great to find exploits of a open source code which has been been running for years they can release it now. Who the fuck are you fooling here

You're bullshitting as 1. The cryptography in cryptonote is solid meaning attacks on it wouldn't compromise anything and 2. If dero is using cryptonote in any way they'd be vulnerable too.

Oh and finally since shitlantis is written in Go, exploits wouldn't even be obvious

t. Took Serena's bait

Getting tired of biz shilling scams. When you do think pajeets will stop falling for this shit

>literally telling you to go to their Slack channel right now to get the source code
>"stupid closed source scam everyone just ignore this thread moving on........."

Attached: 1475206036454.jpg (4030x4096, 1.15M)

Dero devs are International Experts in Cryptography, they just bring the most advanced tech in Crypto and no one give a shit about it.

Lol. Post the git link or STFU.

And I shit gold bricks.

GIT. LINK. FOR. WHAT.

The source code? YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO GET IT IN THE CHAT HOLY CRAP WHY CAN'T YOU PAJEETS READ?

You shits said dero will release their source code. I am asking for the link here. Share it here and will shall see.

how do you dare to question the DERO team?
Their team of pajeets finds error even Moneros devs cant find.
YOU HAVE TO THINK OUTSIDE THE BOX dont you know?

You aren't qualified, sir.

Attached: 1524730391217.png (320x256, 45K)

22k volume. Guess you pajeets still need some volume to exit scam. Can't imagine the cost of running this operation. Exit now the losses are only bound to grow. This scam would have worked in bull Market

Bear market + Wallets are disabled cause fork
+ retards = low volume.

If you have experience in cryptography, go in the Slack chat, tell them you know how to read code, and they'll give you the source code. If you don't know how to read the code, why the hell do you even want it right now? Wait until the public release and for actual people who know what they're talking about to give summary points about the code so you brain can understand it.

Another deflection. You shits. Get this into your head. Monero has no exploits, don't claim their is one. The code has been peer-reviewed for years and all has been patched.

Fuck off untill you release the code here.

>Monero has no exploits
>had secret mining on it for well over a year

Please stop

My sides are hurting from all the laughter

Attached: 1472656473173.jpg (463x396, 28K)

Patched shithead. Where is the code?

Paste the Dero logo onto tha asshole, kek.

>secret mining for over a year
>"P-P-PATCHED! N-NEXT ARGUMENT S-S-SCAMMER??"

Attached: 1486086870059.png (756x678, 389K)

Disabling wallets was a smart move. Now the pajeets cannot dump when they find out dero is a scam.

source code or gtfo

I read the source but cant understand it, its written in hindi

You mean in Java ?

bump

why bump?
You want to see the Dero logo on the asshole don't you?

yes I've checked it out - full of potential backdoors and looks like 12 years old or retarded person wrote it

According to the devs, nobody is under an NDA from revealing the source code. If you have the source code, post a screencap of a small portion of it. Otherwise, get the hell out FUD larper.

Just fukken deliver, user.