What annoys me about Tone Vays is he claims he has no impact on price...

What annoys me about Tone Vays is he claims he has no impact on price... However it seems majority of the communities I involve myself in his predictions appear up all over the place. I swear that man either to arrogant/modest to see the leverage he has over the space and if just turned around and said, "Oh look daily divergence on BTC) 5800-5400 region is the bottom he would generate enough momentum from his league of followers to buy BTC, and change short's to longs.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1920x1080, 83K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s16x35ptWJ1g
medium.com/@heyrhett/how-much-would-you-have-made-trading-the-opposite-of-tone-vayes-cryptoscam-videos-d29527cc336d
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

All this TA shit is mostly just a self-fulfilling prophecy.

This

Na I disagree man is an Oracle though is he still saying bottom isn't in till $2k?

4.8-4.9

His just fuck my shit up haircut is what annoys me. A man who can't get a decent hair cut can't be trusted.

How is this so hard for people to understand?

he's fucked either way. you can't salvage his hair, the only thing he can do is buzz cut, but he'll look even worse.

what annoys me about him is he is totally technologically illiterate and constantly talking about tech
has constant mic and laptop problems
almost plugged a miner backwards
can't even figure out port forwarding on his router and thinks setting up a full node is hard

his TA stuff is good, but I dont see why he's so stubborn about all ICOs having no value and look how right he was about ethereum being a security and bcash going to zero

If he was around in the 90s, he'd say that yahoo will be the only site you ever need to go to, it has search, news, games, messaging, why do you need all these other sites?

also he eats only meat which is no doubt causing his baldness due to lack of nutrition and has shit taste in music and films

also he dismissed bitcoin until 2013 for the same reasons he dismisses altcoins today

and I remember him still being bullish just 1 or 2 weeks before the top in december, if his TA is so accurate, then he would have sold more in december instead of selling at 13k and 8k

hes a hodler mr hateraid.

shaved head is acceptable on literally every man. just reeks of insecurity when you let that sit on your head

And I bet r/bitcoin was heavily spammed by a professional PR team around the clock with memes and posts that distract people from the real serious issues that plague the project.

Attached: 1529734997221.jpg (341x290, 51K)

>just reeks of insecurity when you let that sit on your head
You have to be fucking chad to pull that off. Shaved head would be the cuck move.

The guy wins bets easier than your mom opens her legs, he is a saint, and calls bitcoin to the letter...shame on you for doubting the Bitcoin Prophet

he still sold some recently to cover his rent for a few months

his head and hair is so goofy looking its unreal

Who??

Tones' just another example of survivor bias.

what annoys me the most about him is his appearance and second to that his stupidity

Attached: lifesaver.jpg (720x600, 43K)

He’s like a skaven that got transformed into a peasant potato farmer

vocaroo.com/i/s16x35ptWJ1g

Tone's BTC maximalism is actually his worst aspect. The guy is really backwards, and wants all devs developing alts in jail

Tone was bullish at 16K in February 2018 at the Bull Trap.

Pretty much the worst call I've seen anybody make.

Thanks for giving me a second chance to exit.

Attached: IMG_20180617_122317.jpg (1006x928, 106K)

Also this

medium.com/@heyrhett/how-much-would-you-have-made-trading-the-opposite-of-tone-vayes-cryptoscam-videos-d29527cc336d

This guy cries himself into sleep every night

TONE VAYS called $7500 the MAXIMUN price for 2017 as best case scenario, lol at trusting any TAfags.

To be fair did any one predict that vertical run to 20k

>shaved head is acceptable on literally every man.
nah, being bald sucks, you look like shit

the only solution is a wig

yes anyone with a brain, since bitcoin is still tiny and will go to $1,000,000 world reserve currency, these FOMOs are to be expected, we were growin $1000s daily and we'll be growing $10k's daily

richard heart called $20k for example