Millennials With Rich Parents Hate Thread

The true 30 year old Boomers are Millennial cunts with rich parents:
>Get to live at home with their parents paying no rent after college for years until they get established.
>Parents pay for all of their education, and then throw them whatever money they need to get started in life.
>This usually includes gas credit cards, personal loans so they can start their own yoga masturbation businesses to make money, and huge down payments to buy a starter home.
>Usually seen driving through their upper middle class White suburbs driving BMW 3-Series coupes, Land Rovers(we don't want to spoil little Tommy with a Range Rover just yet), Infiniti coupes, and retarded RWD American muscle cars.
>Usually only have other Millennial friends with rich parents since they alienated all of their other friends that have to struggle like peasants just to make 30k a year.

This is the new aristocracy. What are some of your best stories of Millennials you know with rich parents, and how disconnected they are with the rest of us?

Attached: rich-millennials.jpg (1024x683, 141K)

Hey that's me! Let the hate flow I wanna read some

Attached: Bobo.jpg (490x385, 61K)

unironically me

> tfw I have to work in a factory sweeping floors while I see arabs on their phone in my country talking loudly in mohammed speak

>tfw this is my exact pedigree and I squandered it all by being a musician instead and making 17k a year
>tfw $250k index fund "for medical shool" in my back pocket
>tfw socially conscious but boomer as fuck

Attached: IMG_4726.jpg (750x552, 62K)

>be millennial whose parents paid for college but that’s it
>realize Judy Faulkner female American billionaire started with only a mstaers defree and $6000 from her parents
>realize Bill gates dropped out of college and became a billionaire from his own inventions and hard work

Nah senpai I don’t make excuses. I will succeed. Did you consider your parents instilled poor values / work ethic into you and perhaps rich millennial parents instill better value instead of
>but dey daddy haz more moneyz than me :((

>>Get to live at home with their parents paying no rent after college for years until they get established.
You betcha
>>Parents pay for all of their education, and then throw them whatever money they need to get started in life.
They paid for college, but they aren't gonna pay for anything after that. Might be able to convince them to help me buy a house down the line though
>>Usually seen driving through their upper middle class White suburbs driving BMW 3-Series coupes, Land Rovers(we don't want to spoil little Tommy with a Range Rover just yet), Infiniti coupes, and retarded RWD American muscle cars.
Bought my family's Prius off my Mom
>>Usually only have other Millennial friends with rich parents since they alienated all of their other friends that have to struggle like peasants just to make 30k a year.
Yeah most of my friends from college have rich parents, but I got some poor as shit friends too

Then you aren't a rich millennial dumb fuck. Stop LARPing and unironically neck yourself.

Attached: 1527962453266.jpg (189x266, 8K)

lmao jelly poverty fags on suicide watch

The worst part isn’t that their parents have money, it’s that mine weren’t smart enough to nurture me in a healthy manner and resorted to Jewish platitudes and “Muh bootstraps” when it would have been easier and happier to provide guidance.

I’m very happy with where I am but I took a lot of damage along the way. My “spoiled” friends are definitely happier and equally if not more successful, while going through less struggle. I don’t feel better than them, why would I? I just feel like my parents were more brutish.

100%. I worked for a couple years getting a huge ivy league programmer's salary, but there's sort of no point to do wagecuckery

Probably because they were selfish Boomers. i've seen a lot of other Millennials that came from money whose parents fucked them over and lost everything and it isn't pretty. Lots of them couldn't handle it and resorted to coke, opioids, heroin etc it's fucked up what having narcissistic parents can do to a person.

describes me to a tee

i'm a spoiled fuck but at least i'm on a solid career track to be able to keep up my lifestyle. it is nice that my parents can help me with cash. i am on a trust fund w/ real estate properties as well.

feels good man

Are you me? I too feel like nobody helped prepare me for the real world. My dad never sat down with me and discussed his drinking problem that he quit before I was born. My parents are good people, but all they know is blue collar work and church.

Yeah some guidance or at least pointing me to someone who could help would have been nice.

I had a friend whose father earns near or in the 1% range. He's rather lazy, he's been in community college trying to transfer for like 3-4 years now. He now spends his time off from school with his girlfriend who lives hundreds of miles away, visiting her either by flight or road trip.

Just don't become out of touch like this guy
as someone who grew up poor, then experienced the middle class in my preteens and then back to poverty after my family fell apart, I can tell you just how quickly you can forget what separates you from the cold outside

>'socially conscious'
found the wapo reader

Tfw son of a millionaire, but barely using any of his wealth and trying to go my own way. I am in deep shit right now and hustling, but it feels so much better than being a spoiled piece of shit mang. Also all my friends are mostly commoners. Have one guy who spent like 10 grand on his 23 birthday serving mccalan in an expensive restaurant. It baffles me when this shit goes down. ALSO IM A FUCKING 28 YEAR OLD BOOMER

you must be some new as fuck fag to not know bill gates had a shit ton of help, his mom was on board of directors for ibm for one, look it up faggot. nothing is as it seems

Why don’t you quit being a litte bitch and mind your own fucking business and just work harder.

Disgusting. The way you think is the reason your poor.

Attached: CBA3D442-6441-446B-A128-728E22B3DBDE.jpg (1181x897, 112K)

this thread fucking sucks. i hate reading it.. it's like a bunch of boomermillenials figuring out they're just fags

Attached: 1479855489743.gif (414x382, 3.07M)

>be me
>didn’t fall for the college meme
>joined the military
>oh fuck they sent me to Afghanistan
>oh fuck they sent me to Afghanistan again
>4 years later
>don’t fall for the college meme again
>re enlisted as an electrician
>basically got trained on a ton of shit but in reality replaced fuses
>retained a lot of info
>gained a lot of knowledge
>additional 4 years later
>join electrician’s guild for a year
>form business
>a year later, at 30, I’m on contract with a major electricity producer in tornado valley
>fix lines after huge storms and twisters
>30 years old and 200k after taxes with a trusty crew of men that all get compensated well for a day’s work

I never wondered why people sunk so much money into college just to get out and wagecuck for a stagnant wage. It hurts that so many people do this too. For the people here that are learning to trade, either bitcoin or stocks, I applaud you for your decision. If you haven’t gone to college, there’s ways to make a good living without getting a ton of money in debt.

What made you choose the military and active duty? Is it something you'd recommend to other people?

t. my parents were a failure
Maybe if your parents were not shit you could enjoy all of it too.

Attached: 1498144396471.png (419x398, 191K)

I decided to enlist right around when Bush and the republicans were getting tossed out of office, because my parents were already on the lower end of the wealth ladder (townhome living) they told me I was on my own for college. I took one look at college costs, debtated what I should do for a month (heavy amount of thinking), but eventually decided I should join up to help pay my way through college. This was the first time I avoided the college meme, unknowingly, but I avoided it. When it came time to re enlist, I had already grown up a little and was talking around with the other marines that had been to college, so the officers and some of the enlisted, and they had said that they had either used college as a way to become an officer or they couldn’t find employment out of college so they enlisted in the marines So, I reenlisted and got trained on electrical systems, fuses, etc. I also had on the job training, and finally started doing shit myself, left the marines, got more training on power lines and the systems that run them, funding my business with the cash I had saved from the Marines. That was the second time I missed the college meme, but I made an informed choice rather than necessity. As for your first question, I chose active duty because I was a patriotic kid, there was a war going on and I wanted do my part, and secondly, I had less to no prospects, I thought the military would help me to get a couple steps ahead on college debt. I wouldn’t recommend it unless you’re in good or at least semi decent physical and mental shape.

dont hate on them user, they're suffering the same problem of purpose like the rest of us

>For the people here that are learning to trade, either bitcoin or stocks, I applaud you for your decision.
99.99% of these 200 dollar net worth NEETs will waste the next years of their life getting nowhere, leaving them more miserable than before

protip: if your career path is day trading, in all likelihood, you are fucking yourself and should do something else

That's badass man. Thanks for answering so well.

you're not alone fren, at least we can be better parents for our kids

Attached: download.png (271x186, 7K)

>fuck you dad!: the thread

Don’t get any ideas though. By patriotic kid I mean I was a total dumbass and didn’t know what joining the military really meant. You could probably start a business just from two years at an electrical trade school to be honest.

This desu. Successful traders have at the very least lost their car or their wife for one shitty trade.