After careful analysis I have determined that this is the next step in the face of crypto

After careful analysis I have determined that this is the next step in the face of crypto.
Prove me wrong Jow Forums
pro tip you can't.

Attached: a True god.png (400x359, 14K)

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@admazzola/inferno-sidechains-for-ethereum-f267383516c0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

it really is, and my bags are loaded

Attached: 0xbtc.png (374x372, 95K)

Yep. Bitcoin, bitcoin cash and every other bitcoin fork ever are basically owned by one chink(Jihan). He owns all the bitcoin chains and propably most of the supply aswell. Let that sink in. When more people understand the situation the real flippening will happen.

Everybody understands the situation alright ..
The situation being you are pajeets and rajeshs shitting all over this board. Kill yourself retards, nobody is falling for your scam

This

Fuck off my thread unless you have an actual argument.

brainlet who can’t form a thought for himself detected

No one?
Nothing?
Not a single case against the future?
So many financial institutions with millions in jeopardy can't face a single person on the internet?

Attached: 1528016808195.png (359x512, 113K)

it’s unfuddable

Bump

Attached: 224ED8C1-7255-4CA0-9770-37FB0D58380F.jpg (735x820, 120K)

I will take the silence as victory.

Attached: 0X_MAN.png (931x525, 701K)

The mining is a waste of electricity being that it doesn’t secure the network. How is this justifiable? Seems Pointless.

in crypto fair distribution through mining = value as there is no dev holding 50% of the supply to dump when no one holds anywhere near a significant percentage of the coins. things like chainlink will never be valueable because they’re ico scams where the devs hold >50% of the tokens and will dump every time bitcoin blinks. the mining part is absolutely critical to being a store of value. once distribution is complete mining becomes a waste of energy and thus will be shut down. having bitcoin run on eth solves the problem of mining indefinitely since eth secures the network and 0xbitcoin will just then be a store of value that scales with eth instead of muh flippening they merge symbiotically.

Yeah, yeah, kill yourself discord shitskin.

Mining creates even distribution.
Mining is only temporary unlike BTC, BCH, Monero, or any other minable coin.
This ultimately saves energy costs it only requires ETH miners to continue its proceeded functions. ETH is going Proof of stake which will stop the mining.

The fuck off my thread asshole.

pink ID confirms your fate brainlet

Kek and they couldn’t have figured out another way of this supposive “fair” distribution you speak of through means of smart contract by now? Also the day 1 miners hold the majority of 0xbtc tokens anyways! How is that “fiar”?

Here you go fag.
medium.com/@admazzola/inferno-sidechains-for-ethereum-f267383516c0

shh guys i'm not done accumulating ;)

They own a majority of "current supply"
The point of mining is that more "supply" is created lessening the value of there holdings and still giving others the ability to gain more "supply"
Unlike ICO where you as an individual must have pockets filled with cash to gain ANY "supply" and all "supply" is held by someone as when mining the majority of coins is held by a trust less protocol.

hey please don't be stingy and teach me where to buy

fine ok buy at mercatox exchange ;)

Reported.

Is there plans to use these side chains? because right now it’s just submitng nounces to a contract to get 0xbtc that’s all , at this point it’s pointless. what is it’s use case?

You know there is ids right ?

To ensure Bitcoins survival.
Bitcoin is mathematically fragile with infinite difficulty and infinite electric costs.

Fucking lol .... You pajeets have literally zero IQ, i have no idea who would fall for the most obvious paid discord shilling of 2018

EYYY FUCK OFF MY THREAD.

Yeah but going forward miners make like 1 token a day as compare to the first day when they were being rewarded thousands. How is that fair?

Are they going to embed useful work in this spare data?

Friendly reminder this its pajeet scam
Pic very related

Attached: C920A42E-889B-4FD9-864E-926E0CFF7D93.gif (202x216, 1.99M)

not an argument

Attached: 6D79017D-4DB4-458A-B653-C44FCB24BB64.jpg (960x720, 51K)

Difficulty creates scarcity of coins.
The only way for individuals to make a profit was to be paid in larger amounts in the early days to cover electric costs for mining. Now that mining is more difficult (but it's worth more) you receive less.
either they hold or sell is entirely up to them.
They still have to pay out of pocket but not to the ICO where 1 individuals holds a majority of coins where the price fluctuates at every buy.

Hahaha

Attached: 1A964A6F-BEEA-4160-A21D-1BC768908574.jpg (384x720, 46K)

I have yet to understand the Rajeesh meme.
Scammers come from every where why are people so focused on India?

And final thought why don’t you lazy pajeets make your own blockchain instead of having a shitty erc 20 token on ethereum and passing it off as bitcoin. ? Like come on a erc 20 Token really. Which all erc 20 may be demmed securities.

Just stopped by and as suspected, no decent arguments

Attached: 8F8D0838-1D8C-45EA-BDA5-71D5F2962970.png (1400x1048, 2.9M)

brainlets there’s literally NOTHING wrong with being indian. This doesn’t change the fact that 0xbitcoin is the real bitcoin whether you accept it or not. stay poor.

>Proud of being a pajeet

holy shit guys, we have reached a new level of curry and street shitting.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Blanket statement is blanket with a hint of racism.
0xBTC IS the answer user literally.

no ico 0xbitcoin is a commodity not a security. do a little research before writing nonsense. if you read the thread at all before posting you would understand why bitcoin needs to be moved into eth environment and not on its own blockchain.

Poo ID confirms that you’re a pajeet

Hey.... this a thread about 0xBTC and why it's literally the next step in crypto so can you get out?

Needs to be? In b4 smart contracts. No one even uses smart sontracts. The reason it needs to be is so the ico scammer make their money just like every other erc 20. Pajeet.

Sure, right after you blow me.

Decentralized exchanges literally use smart contracts.

Minable 0xBTC creates a trustless protocol and establishes Bitcoins survival.
Bitcoin can not function forever, as Ethereum can.

0xBTC IS the ANSWER hiding in front of you.

Bitcoin fork built on the Ethereum Block chain, holy fuckin kek. Apu please stick to shilling your curry 'cause crypto isn't for you

Ethereum is less secure and more centralized, people buy btc because it offers the most secure blockchain , why sacrifice that ?

>rajeesh brainlet replying to himself

Ya they can just use eth as a currency

Moving the Bitcoin miners to the ethereum network will not make a faster Bitcoin and will slow down the when ETH network as a whole.

Don't think you guys understand how decentralized networks work. Can't just move everyone to ethereums blockchain and not introduce the same problems Bitcoin had with scaling.

Nice shill Danesh
Now fuck off in your discord faggot

>pajeet rakesh faggot discord
t. didn’t buy the dip

This as well

Nice trips of truth I replied to myself because I didn't add all that I wanted to say.

ETH is fuel as it is infinite meaning it is infinitely inflatable lessening its value, and not a store of value equivalent to it's supply unlike a set cap.

The minting function is independent of ETH. ETH creating a block every 15 minutes and simply holds the data that 0xBTC exists. Bitcoins scalings continue to keep distribution the same through out time.

Kindly fuck off.

>0xBTC flooding every Dero thread with endless FUD while they spam their 0xBTC threads all over Jow Forums

pls stahp

No one cares about ICO's
They are ponzis created by millionaires to circle jerk each other.

At least they have governance and a marketing budget.

>DERO
>ICO

Attached: 1489235279633.jpg (400x450, 29K)

At least they have other semi anonymous secret wallets with 2% of supply to give to there friends to dump on to unsuspecting buyers of the populace. Yeah total governance and regulation going on there.

Without marketing (trx) which is 99% of crypto, this project will not get off the ground. You need normie money.

Plus do you think normies will trade on the shit exchanges this is listed on ?

Holy shit Rakeesh, the shills are strong in this one, i hope they pay well

Nice shill shitskin

Another pajeet scam, what could possibly go wrong

I apologize no one cares about your Golang language coin.

Bitcoin marketing took years and small following community to get off the ground why would this trustless protocol be any different?

New exchanges are listed with the time normies don't get the cool shit until it's been adopted by the non normies anyway have it anyway.

Kindly remove yourself from this dimension

Not gonna fall on this one Raj

>at this point crypto is pointless
>whats its use case?

Already pumped, I'll pass faggot

When at 8 cents, 60 cents, or 4 dollars?

Not even touching this shit pajeet

Again wit the Pajeet.
Doesn't biz know scammers live everywhere?
I don't understand it.

Nice try Minajuveet, better luck next time :^)

>20 posts by this ID
color of your skin with timestamp, ranjeet

This, why would it pump again it looks like it’s dying, plus all miners have abandoned it.

Image shilling 0xBTC when the vastly superior (and cheaper) 0xBCH exists.

how much of a shit coin does this have to be for the only shill points to be
>huur mining
like fucking really? are the only people left in the market 2017 newcoiners who think every altcoin is an erc20 token?
let's look at all the DEAD scrypt etc shitcoins there are. too many to fucking count. HUUR MINING AND POW couldn't save those scams from being scams, so what's different with this shit
at least espers had its own fucking chain Lmao

In the days before ICO's there was once this thing where people would wait for difficulty floors to drop and where mining becomes profitable again causing individuals to buy hard to believe I know but this the feed back loop that kept bitcoin alive long ago before Normie money.

New coiners won't be able to buy bitcoin if it's ledgers don't exist dude.

Until the difficulty drops? Like did anyone learn from 2008?

>all miners have abandoned it
A large portion have stopped mining it due to it being more profitable to mine something else and exchange for 0xbtc if you wanted to get the most for your hashing power. In there lies one of the potential benefits of the token though. When its value drops while difficulty is high and the small miners lose profitability and switch to other algo's, it doesnt leave the network in the hands of the biggest and richest, leading to more centralization. Nothing in crypto is a sure thing so its not like Eth couldn't fall apart in the coming years but I wouldnt bet against. If we think crypto will actually become globally accepted forms of currency then all avenues need to be explored. Imagine btc mining in 20 or 50 years. Hardware will obviously be crazy efficient compared to now but even then. BTC centralization is already a concern within the community. Idk these threads are dumb af, I dont think 0xbtc is the future but to just toss everything you don't like into a pile labeled shit just seems ignorant.

Serious question discord pajeets/rajeshs.
Who is your target audience?

Like seriously, all braindead normies have left this board while the rest of this board is just waiting for the bear market to be over and wont spend a dollar and is also 100% aware of your discord paid shill group. Who is your audience??? At least consider shilling another coin so that theres a chance people wont know its a scam (unlikely) and at least consider going to another crypto board where people are not aware of the pajeety nature of 0xbtc? Like no joke, wtf are you doing

They dont really have a target audience. The bag holders are just desperate as fuck to unload their bags on anyone at all.

Pretty much this. They've already said on multiple occasions that they WILL. NOT. STOP. They will continue attacking Jow Forums for months and months until they unload their bags.

They're pajeets.

They literally have NOTHING better to do.

I'm sorry perhaps you would like to explain to me how you have the better store of value, solve all the problems of BTC in one fell swoop, and is entirely programmable money.

The point here is that crypto markets on the brink of change with this trustless protocol minting function and us non normies have a chance to talk about civically before the ECHO CHAMBER takes over.

Retard.

Your mom didn't hug you enough.

>a "your mom" line

Okay now I know you're desperate.

I apologize
your second dad didn't hug you enough?

Okay so how do we solve the unfair conditions of distribution for minting? In an ICO everybody pays the same price. In minting, that varies a lot. Some people have cheap electricity and good hardware, others don't. Regardless, miners are the sole distributors and basically any retail buyer is automatically disadvantaged. Also since 0xBTC is using faux-PoW, there's no reason for miners to keep mining once all blocks are found or the difficulty spikes too high. So not only are they highly privileged in distribution, they also don't have any obligations to the system.

So why the fuck would anyone market buy this coin?

Mining makes the rich richer. DESU the best distribution is to make a captcha faucet like raiblocks did.

ICO is made by 1 individual this individual can send any number of coins certain semi anonymous wallets and dump them for there own gain when the price flucates to a desired price. This function unlike minting requires us the BUYER to TRUST the individual CREATING all the coins at once. Hence PnD's in todays world.

>In an ICO everybody pays the same price.
Initially until it's entered the market stream and new buyers have to buy at inflated or deflated market prices.
Initially the only way you could possibly gain any of an ICO is if you had ANY CURRENCY TO PAY WITH. Unlike mining where a million NEETS could use there gaming computer gain deflationary amount of wealth.

>Some people have cheap electricity and good hardware, others don't. Regardless, miners are the sole distributors and basically any retail buyer is automatically disadvantaged

Even distribution is still kept because a large portion have stopped mining it due to it being more profitable to mine something else. People with huge mining rigs and farms are less likely to continue mining because another coin may become more valuable to mine in the early price days of a said coin making the coin distribution more even as those with lesser mining rigs may continue to mine because its still profitable to there rig.

>there's no reason for miners to keep mining once all blocks are found or the difficulty spikes too high
This also no longer becomes a problem after all coins have been distributed (or all blocks found) as miners will no longer be needed because the coin lives on the ETH network and doesn't require hash power. Also when the difficulty spikes then free falls the the difficulty floor drops making it worth mining again at the current price causing individuals to buy.
Bitcoin 2009 as an example.

this thread is so full of pajeet shit i can barely breathe. You are lucky you pajeets outnumber us whites on /biz that is the only reason why these threads become so successful otherwise you would all be shifting through piles of rubbish looking for a place to poo in another stinky hot day in hyderabad

Shitskins are the plague of this board, we need flags

I'm starting to believe Jow Forums is leaking onto Jow Forums
This isn't a place to bash this a place to discuss.
Now unless you have something insightful to say please leave this thread.

Okay, and in this situation why do you think 0xBTC is different from those other coins that miners might move onto? It's not. Even your millions of neets argument would better suited to, say, electroneum. 0xBTC is just another (but definitely not the only) coin in the repertoire of snake oil miners.

So uh to cap it off

>btc in the name
>can mine, but not actually proof of work, mining is literally nothing more than a ponzi game where you waste hashpower in exchange for PREMINED tokens released from a smartcontract
>just another erc20 token like a thousand other dead shitscams
>team members are all literal pajeets and third world scum
>no one is mining it
>no one is buying it (cant even market sell $1000 worth of tokens without losing over 10% in value)

Even the original espers chain ahd more going for it than this fucking pajeet scam does.

Kys curry nigger

Attached: 1529461939143.png (495x714, 271K)