I'm new to crypto currency from /trv/ here I just downloaded ETH wallet and am trying to learn how to use it...

I'm new to crypto currency from /trv/ here I just downloaded ETH wallet and am trying to learn how to use it. Can someone send me like a small amount?
0x8b3a68cEf80B3bCcB7A65314E6C9B343D2A99476

I am trying to send a transaction and just learn the basics of how to send and receive using Ethereum Wallet application on desktop but also I will be using on mobile when travelling if i can get it to work and will try use it more

Thanks guys

Attached: 151496.jpg (399x386, 23K)

sent ;)

Thanks man I will send it back Im just testing how it works basically

I accidentally sent 5 ETH instead of 0.05. Please return it to me as soon as possible, thank you.

Ok no problem I will send back 4.95?

Welcome, Just sent 1 ETH. Return it back when ever you can.

Nothing is showing in the wallet
did I fuck up?

Some nigger prince promised me alot of money so i just sent you 1 eth

Attached: 1529951360909s.jpg (125x115, 3K)

Ok you guys are trolling right? I get it now
Damnit

>I am new to ETH
>This is my wallet: 0x281055Afc982d96fAB65b3a49cAc8b878184Cb16

Sometimes there's some network congestion, give it time it will arrive you can rest assured.

Attached: 1529381760454.jpg (250x243, 20K)

You still need the ETH biz bro. I’m gonna go ahead and send 2 for good measure. Just make sure to send it back. Thanks. I’ll send more if you need it.

Wow you're rich as shit man
You got me ill admit

KANGZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ

I sent you .420 ETH. Please send it back when you've received it. Good luck user!

Ok I get that you are all trolling

Ok so..... how do I get eth? I am not exactly the best at this sort of tihng

Buy knee pads
? ? ? ?
Buy etherium
Profit

the ???? is second to last newfag

Other than this

nice dgigits

Sent ;-)

lol that's mean

Sent some tokens ;)

No you just got to wait. Transactions are really slow right now because it's night and the mines shut down until the solar is back on. Wait until morning and you'll be all set :)

Hi /trv/ . You'd have better luck couple of years ago. There were many ways to get free eth. Some still work. Don't listen to anyone who tells you to incest real money

Why lie I already know its a troll
How? I just want some to play around with tb h

Just sent some CP to your eth wallet, enjoy

Where are the mods? Ban this begging faggot

I'm not begging wtf

This board is rather exclusive, if you have coins you’re important, like VIP, but if you don’t people tend to tell you to fuck off because you’re of no use to them

>Can someone send me like a small amount?
>not begging

I see, thanks for the info
I was just asking and i didnt mean a lot

t bh i thought people here would be happy to see people taking interest
i guess not

Post your Bitbean address I'll send you 100
And you're like 4 years late to the game . Back then people here were willing to give newcomers some coins to try out

Go to Bitcointalk and sign-up for anything that starts the thread with [Airdrop] in subject

I did its dead

I knew you were trolling

MOOOOOOOODS nuke the scammers ffs

>scammer
Whut? I just asked I'm not a scammer dude