>20
>still working my wagecuck fast food job

How do I escape this hell?

Attached: download.jpg (227x222, 6K)

>24
>still a neet in parents house

Study or hang yourself you fucking retard, jesus christ, complete millennial scum

keep quitting jobs only to be hired into another shitwage job

get into sales. start a side hustle.

I go to school and work and my parents still make me pay them.

I'm certified in IT but the closest jobs are an hour away.

>go to school and work and my parents still make me pay them.
Thats brutal bro

Hang in there. If you really can't take it then look for something in an office or warehouse.

sounds like you're making the best of a shit situation then, fren

as long as you are studying something worthwhile

>almost 24
>still not working for myself
A few more years.. I hope.

OP if you apply to bank of america I'll fucking refer you. I'm ion a good mood

frenposting is changing Jow Forums for the better

I'm 37 I've been wagecucking since I was 15.
There is no escaping it
Only hope is to find a rich gf or win the lottery.
Both are extreme long shots
Best advice I can give you is just go look in the mirror and say this is it... this is my life till I die.
And hope you except it

Attached: IMG_0240.jpg (231x218, 26K)

>Tfw I unironically might have to apply mcjob soon
is it that bad user

Attached: 7e8.jpg (600x434, 15K)

>get job
>move out parents house
>maybe get a life
>have a place to bring maybe a girl too
>feel good about yourself
GO GO GO GO

36 still a wagecuck but have recently dropped my days from 4 a week to 2 still clear 1100 AU$ a week, house paid off and investment properties producing some cashflow (about 580 a week). I can see myself retiring at 55 but that is still a long time to continue being a blue collar wage slave

I'm fucking serious

I can log into my internal worksite and refer OP but he has to post his name at least. I hope OP doesn't have a unique name so he doesn't get doxxed. If he applies to be a CSR then he can have a referral and have priority at any BofA center

30 here. I stopped working when my house was paid off. The only thing that kept me in the wageslave cycle. You can easy live with low amounts of money after your mortgage is over? It's just been 2 months here to be honest

ill do it bro. can you reccomend me? ill work hard and im a fast learner.

>muh degwee
>muh debt

this guy gets it. living on your own is priority #1. freedom to do what you want is the first step.

dude.. there's no fucking way you are an australian

Your house is paid off and you have 2k/month passive. You can retire right now if you want

Live frugally and save every last penny you can from your job, it doesn't matter how low your pay is, and there's no shame in scaling back your living situation as far as is necessary to allow your finances to grow.

>he needs the validation of others to feel good about himself

Attached: 1522799160321.png (790x837, 229K)

Holy fuck dude, put in some applications. You can still make it, but you are way fucking behind and need to get your shit together pronto. Here is my job history for your motivational use.

1. McDonalds (2.5 months, one summer age 16)
2. Scooping literal shit at the local fairgrounds. (one summer - age 17)
3. Package handler at shipping company (age 17)
4. Inbound magazine sales rep (age 18)
5. Mortgage quality control for bank (age 19-20)
6. Tech support for same bank (age 21)
7. High value mortgage retention for same bank (age 22-23)

During 5, 6 and 7 I was learning to code on the side out of a genuine interest. During 7 I became interested in self-serve advertising. Advertising experience + programming and web design = $$$.

I went on lunch at #7 about 12 years ago and I'm still officially on my lunch break because I never went back. I've owned multiple marketing companies and continued to learn along the way (mostly learning how not to get fucked when operating your own business)... school of hard knocks there, painful lessons. I now own (with 2 other partners) a marketing company and am very comfy with a nice fat salary and potential exit opportunities on the horizon which are worth millions.

You need a side hustle. If you are passionate about it - it will grow into something more.

Drop 1100 at your local community college for the 6 month EMT program and actually start to make a difference, you mong.

Hi,
Can i work for you? Only want to learn marketing so i can model you off in a different niche. For free

Same but 23.
Is there a way out or am I fucked for life?

Long shot gambling:15 pick $1 sports accumulators.

>t. Boomer

>20

Shut the fuck up.

Join the union as an apprentice. It's hard work but your smarts will help compensate until you build up the muscle to rake in the dough.

TSA is hiring, too. Decent pay for something anyone can do.

Buy WYS on Idex and hodl for a few months :)

Attached: Image.png (342x343, 218K)

I second this.

>25
>lived as a NEET at parents house for 2 years after college trying to find a job
>no entry level engineering jobs anywhere in my area
>finally get a job offer in another state
>move out and live on my own
>enjoyable job with much better starting salary than i wouldve had in the other state
>awesome boss and coworkers plus great company benefits
>still a disorganized piece of shit but now im an independent disorganized piece of shit with more money

Attached: 1528088572368.jpg (238x165, 17K)

me too haha