Ask yourself, if you could go back in time

It is 2017 september, would you still choose Chainlink as your biggest bag?
I sure as hell know I wouldn’t. Missed so many moons because of it, and not planning to repeat my mistake.

Well right now is the chance, every single coin is back at the september/october price level, and I will sell my stinkie linkie bag for something else this weekend as soon as I get home to my trezor.

fuck sergey

Attached: 428B3133-FC97-429F-85A3-A519713EF4FB.jpg (223x223, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

asicminervalue.com/miners/bitmain/antminer-s9-14th
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

everything up, chainlink down, fuck this shitcoin

But user this time we are actually so close to mainnet, what is they announce something big in next bullrun, what if Sergey goes back to sibos but this time he unveils chainlink's mainnet

i'm kinda losing hope to be honest

Explain why user?

Yeah time to sell low and buy high desu.

Attached: 1529967316150.jpg (970x980, 222K)

The daily bleeding, while other coins seem to have some upwards momentum, link is just bleeding

I wouldn't say most coins are having upward momentum at all, pretty much everything is down user and bleeding, only the few isn't.

Read the intelligent investor
Seriously it’s the first book I ever read on investing and you will be convinced beyond a shadow of a doubt about LINK.
price has nothing to do with the value of a company.
In the end, it’s value that wins out. The only thing price tells you is if there’s a good opportunity to buy and a good opportunity to sell; other wise, it’s not saying “this company is shit” plus you can’t compare different coins, and especially not by their prices. After all, even with people, comparison is the death of happiness.

We had no idea when information would be released. After the zeppelin_os announcement and Sergey's series of tweets in Feb (?) I think it was rational to hold. It's just a comfy hold, I've done the research, now can just sit and wait. Most who have made it, researched, bought big early and had patience. Look at BTC, at ETH. 2, 3 year holds.

Also November was when many did most of their accumulation, so no regrets there.

I'm going to keep buying while I can lol

isn't the book out of date? it leans to suggesting stocks with 10-30 P/E ratios which is crazy low in the current market.

This, I am just waiting for some pump to get out. I started to hate this shitcoin including sir gay faggot so much at this point.
>Shitcoin drops for weeks lower and lower.
>BTC stabilizes
>Fucking drops even lower without any volume
>Continues to drop lower and doesnt even gain sats anymore when BTC pumps

>value investing
>crypto

How is it rational. Every other coin gives weekly,biweekly or even monthly updates. Sergey doesn’t even do a tweet with testnet released. Nothing just radio silence.

fffffucking hell, it seriously bled ALMOST back to presale price...so glad i sold this absolute piece of trash when it was worth like 10x current price. to anyone holding right now: my condolences.

I mean that after doing research it is highly likely that Chainlink has an impressive client list ready for launch. We don't know when the announcements will come but when they do the price will increase rapidly and it will be too late to buy in. I'm happy to forego a few moons when seeing the bigger picture even though I assumed we'd have significantly more announcements by this point.

Sergey's silence can only mean:

a) Project is dead.
b) They don't want it to be declared a security.

It will not be too late to buy in, what makes you think or even believe this utter crap. The whole Link investor profile are filled with bagholders who want to get out asap at the next pump. Just like what we have seen with the testnet, you can easily buy in at any announcements whenever the fuck you want.

There wasn't even a tweet about the testnet. When I mean announcements, I mean the clients.

Sure you can buy in but those big early gains will be gone. Particularly if you're not attached to your PC all day.

Most here haven't experienced a proper moon.

> Buys Chainlink believing in the project
> Sells just before Mainnet

Pajeet

It’s not about you faggot.

Big early gains? According to my calculations even 100% moon is only 30 cents right fucking now and it will get worse. And according to you faggots 100$ eoy is viable, do those cents even matter by then?

0.10 -> 1.00
1.00 -> 10.00
10.00 -> 100.00

Delusion
The post

>5 years later
>bleeds to 5 cents
>price is not an indicator!
>read here! It says they are upgrading the Oracle protocol
>I promise you guys it's the best project in the market!!!

If you wanna be a retard go for it, pls don't pull others down with you. Speculatory fundamentals are just a piece of what makes a good investment. In this case....a small piece

you do realize LINK has absolutely no volume right now? even a little bit of buying pressure would skyrocket the price right back up.

I advise you to not get in the mix with them. They may delude you to their stupidity. It comes down to placing your bets on the 1 in 10,000 bet
Or 1 in 1,000 bet
I know which one I'll take....

> hur dur my crystal ball -
so how is ww3 looking user?

And why would you expect sudden buying pressure from a CEO who has tweeted a whopping Three times since Ico and if he wasn’t forced to do it , I bet he wouldn’t even have done it.

Is the december-jan bullrun enough buying pressure for you? and even then it took them 10 fucking days to get to 1$ while shitcoins like trx and more are doing x3,x4 daily.

then why do you keep on shilling it here day in day out, you well-rounded retard

The difference between buying in at 1 cent or 2 cents is earning 500k or 1MM, dumbass

and for how many cents did you buy in faggot

ChinkLink
bought three times high
dumped 3 times low
will buy again when this shitcoin hits $10

If I could go back in time I would make money every day by literally buying nothing? Whole market is dead you fucking retard. Holy shit.

Cope
This coin was dying before others.
This coin had a shit bullrun
This coin is shilled by straight pajeets
Check the fucking charts long.
Going to sleep , don't bother replying

He probably doesn't tweet because he doesn't want Jow Forums retards to ruin his project by replying to him with pepe and link memes. If anything that makes me trust he's an intelligent man that won't let bad PR ruin his project.

If you buy into projects based on the social media activity of them I feel honestly bad for you. Startups shouldn't advertise themselves unless they're trying to get funding or presenting a finished product. Chainlink isn't doing neither at this moment.

Attached: sergey.jpg (750x500, 204K)

You know that link is ridiculously overvalued even if it worked as promised?
Companies are valued as discounted value of future flows. At P/E of 10 somebody would have to willing to pay $10M in fees yearly to oracles.

That's not realistic because Link model has no network effects. Network effects are when value of the network grows superlinearly because participants transact with each other. Link nodes don't transact with each other and the entire network requires only 100 at most. The real cost of downloading and sending data is infinitesimal and that's where the fees are going to be, if link ever launches that is.

For projects with these characteristics launch is a horrible event. It's like Request Network. Before it launched brainlets could delude themselves the model made sense, after it launched everyone saw that infinitesimal amounts of REQ are burned and people started bailing out. It's going to zero.

That's why platforms are valued so much higher than other projects - network effects. Network effects is also what prevents people from jumping to a better platform instantly after it arrives. Link is not a platform.
>oracles are needed therefore it's a good investment
Just because something is needed and in high demand doesn't mean it's profitable. Air has constant demand from everyone, doesn't make it a good investment.

>Air has constant demand from everyone, doesn't make it a good investment.
Because there's a readily available supply for everyone for free. Air is best commercialized in places where it is scarce like underwater, in deep shaft mines and in space. Scuba diving companies sell air by introducing at pressure it in their customer's tanks and private space agencies sell a payload or breathable air to space stations like the ISS which they deliver it to with their rockets.

I would even go further and say this: the free market has IMPROVED AIR. For example, for underwater purposes there's this oxygen enriched air called NITROX™ that allows you to dive for longer without having to suffer from decompressive disease. And space agencies remove the useless nitrogen and residual gases from air to make it more fit for the space stations.

t. parents had a business in which they sold air

Attached: Porky Porkenstein.jpg (622x455, 33K)

Yes I know, every analogy eventually breaks if you analyze it too much

I just wanted to sperg, man. But great job at fudding Link, though. I gotta buy as long as I can.

oh so you are an idiot, disappointing

Whatever.

Make sure at least you have enough money to buy one of these in a couple years. Because I'm not gonna throw a cent at you.

Attached: 71uoPFIMmQL._SL1500_.jpg (1170x1500, 164K)

This is good fud. It must have taken you a long time to write.
I'll tell you a little secret user -- speculators aren't going to make money on this.
I'll let you figure out the rest.

It took me about 3 minutes I think.
>second linkie calling it 'fud' instead of trying to defeat the point
probability of something being right increases exponentially with number of bagholders that call it 'fud'

Average P/E of FTSE 100 is like 12.

There are a lot of subtle inaccuracies in your post, but how would it benefit me to spend the time going through them?

if you tried to you would realize you are wrong, perhaps saving you from financial ruin

Delusion. Get help, user. How is this total radio silence ever a good sign? Hype is zero, use cases are zero and partnerships are, guess what, also ZERO.

Attached: 1515417375499.jpg (632x775, 49K)

Haha maybe. I guess I'll have to take that risk.

This.
Jow Forums unironically put a gag on Sergey.

I will throw you one bone. You're complaining that there is no network effect between nodes, and that this is somehow a problem.
What network effect is there between bitcoin mining nodes?
Does it benefit a miner if more miners join?
No.
Is it a problem?
No.

Mining is a bad and very short term investment. Outside of short bubble conditions it's only profitable for biggest farms, exactly because it's a very competitive market with no network effects
asicminervalue.com/miners/bitmain/antminer-s9-14th
Earning enough to pay for the antminer s9 takes over a year for $0.1/kWh at current price and difficulty, so in reality never.

Smart contract creators will transact with node operators and vice versa. The point is the bigger the network becomes the more inherently superior it is as the most viable oracle solution. Smartcontract the company has already thought about this and has explained numerous times that having one massive oracle solution that is continually upgraded with high quality code is the best solution to this problem. You'll see in a few years how this economic structure works seeing you've put in little to no effort into learning.

>using PE ratios on a currency
You realize LINK isn't a stock right?

You chainlink bagholders are fucking delusional.... it’s hilarious reading these posts...

>financial ruin
If you're financially ruined because of 1 investment you were already financially ruined

>The point is the bigger the network becomes the more inherently superior
unfounded assertion, how?
>Smartcontract the company has already thought about this and has explained numerous times
Are you really using Sergey's company as an authority in an argument to authority fallacy? Well no shit he told others that, he wanted people to buy the ico after all
If link doesn't function as a share in fees then it's completely worthless, doesn't matter what you call it and what other things have to be done to enable that function (like running a node).

>You know that link is ridiculously overvalued even if it worked as promised?
Thats retarded, go buy a brain or something.
Several Trillion dollar markets are gonna use this as the backbone of their smart contracts and this nigger tells me its worthless lmfao.

Attached: 0A711BB2-0C22-4E34-92F7-9CF8B1584CBA.png (645x729, 93K)

>Mining is a bad and very short term investment
Now it is. Maybe. Maybe not. It certainly was not a bad investment when I was doing it back in 2012.
Either way that's completely irrelevant to my point, which I now see you don't have the capacity to understand.
Sorry you're not smart enough for this market, but if you buy enough memes you might get lucky like ver did.

They are not going to use it mate do a reality check

jej

Well obviously we'd all go all in on Coss and sell at $3 if we had a time machine. Then we'd short Bitcoin.

>link has similar investment structure as long-term mining
>I mined profitably for a short time in 2012
>therefore link is good investment

Attached: 1528853184830.png (817x443, 34K)

I didn't say any of those things.

I will have 0 sympathy for nolinkers when I see the “B-BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS A MEME” threads popping up. I will call you all faggots and say I told you so

People actually unironically got memed by a fucking Mongolian basket weaving forum to buy into one of the worst performing coins on binance during the bullrun and hodl gang it the whole way down. Nearly every link baghodler is down on their investment. This is the definition of financial Darwinism. Your fetishezed startup is shit. And massively overvalued even in its currently bloody state

Nobody believes it's a meme unless they have a sub room temp iq. Some people don't believe it'll be successful and I'd like to see more info on the token economics side as well but the only thing to do is place a small bet and move on to another investment.

I would rub it in your face when it goes to 0, but I'm certain you will have killed yourself by then.

>>Fuck Fat Sergey

you postes that same dumb pasta in the other link thread. Hang yourself

No, I would load up on a fuck ton of XRP and blow my load all over the place in December/January. You know you would too