This country is fucking cursed

this country is fucking cursed

Attached: gif5.gif_snapshot_00.01_[2019.01.25_16.35.33].jpg (600x626, 135K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=dXb4KdXaMG4
jornal.usp.br/universidade/alunos-de-sao-carlos-projetam-carrinhos-para-catadores-de-reciclaveis/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

What happened?

A dam broke? We're there any fatalities?

>this country

The whole world, you mean?

Attached: alemãozinho.jpg (245x470, 23K)

a dam broke
AGAIN, just like 2015, we are pathetic

Attached: antes-e-depois-rompimento-das-barragem-em-mariana.gif (487x576, 480K)

around 300 missing;

damn

Attached: 1546307457266.png (901x594, 133K)

I blame Colombia

Some pipin' hot monkey soup will energize those unfortunate people.

youtube.com/watch?v=dXb4KdXaMG4

shit happens
rebuild and recover, not much else to do

dam son

wat happened to the dam? too much rainfall recently?
stay safe

Attached: Tsushima Wild Cats.jpg (680x593, 112K)

why are they trying so hard? it doesn't seem that hard to take her out

but it happens too often here
we don't go a month without a tragedy

Jesus christ. All that tragedy and all for some company to save money and time on construction...

How come this shit doesn't happen in China

TIDDIES

My father is a state environmental prosecutor and he has been telling that this dam was going to collapse for 3 years, kek

Old dams are quite scary to be perfectly honest. Dams in general are fucking scary but when people live where water used to flow 50 years ago and never think what would happen if it suddenly collapsed, super scary.

this degree of disaster? cant be that dams break down unprovoked every month
if there was an earthquake it's possible that things break down

He's exaggerating desu

Idk, they are firefighters, they probably know what they are doing, sometimes things just seems easy and her legs were broken.

The causes still unknown, but probably negligence like the other case.

Man I would say that everyone has a little bit of fault of that, from how the Brazilian society tics to the company, that are 35 or 45% owned by the government, i don't remember the exactly number right now. I would say the company has fault on that, the government branches that have as duty to fiscal and know about the security and healthy of those dams, to the engineers responsible for the dam... Etc. this a bunch of little mistakes that none thought that would make something bad that lead to this.

how many of those 300 missing do you think are death?

mud can suffocate really quickly, maybe 280, with 20 being camouflaged but on some surface
i hope everyone is alive though

7 confirmed dead, and the news that that around 180 people was found alive leaving a mine.

damn.

did it happen during the night?

>Spreaded commie AIDS through all LatAm with their corrupted companies and also exported their illegal practices
>Their mining enterprises and their informal market is the major responsable for the quick depredation of a great percentage of the amazonas
>Economy ruined by the traditional leftist political parties to the point they are recurring to vote for a ultra rightwing whose main comparison is a meme president
>Literally have the jerk essence of Argentina but aren't white as them
>Hue hue hue
Let's hope Bolsonaro fix the mess those commies left.

No, it happen in the middle of the afternoon

That must be some pretty toxic mud as well

A catastrophe all around, sorry Brazilbro

i believe all new world countries are cursed by native american spirits

Looks like an improvement.

Yes, it's mud from mining activities so is full of heavy metals, but by the informations gave to the public until now this time the mud did not reached the river like in 2015.

>100656740
>the indio talking shit about another country

Brazilian leftists would unironically rather see the country go even more into the shitter than seeing Bolsonaro fix it.

I didn't even vote for him and hate him but that's the train of thought of leftists "if you're against us fuck you we want everything to fail".

These people are mentally ill.

>fix the mess those commies

O que ele falou de tão errado assim retardado?
Enfia esse seu nacionalismo doentio no cú, ele não falou nada contra o Brasil, e sim sobre políticas publicas que tu também sabe que são todas tortas.

read his entire smug post again

>cursed

>shitty materials because of corruption
>dumb planners and workers
>no inspections because no one cares and no money
hurr hurr hurr

>if you're against us fuck you we want everything to fail
That's literally all brazilian right wingers posted here for a decade you dishonest fuck.

Realmente você tem razão, mas apesar do tom condescendente ele tem um razão parcial no que fala.

Mas sobre votar errado é só lembrar ele sobre o Fujimori, até pq, pelo menos até agora, genocida o Brasil não elegeu.

BOLSONARO WAS SUPPOSED TO FIX BRAZIL BROS NOOOOOOOOOO I CANT BELIEVE THIS IS HAPPENING

like if we had a rightist government in the last 16 years
what a joke

>>cursed
Stupidity is a curse.

I'd be considered "right wing" by crazies like you and no, that's not our thought.

Some might be but not all.
Also
>unironically defending Lula

I hated him and wanted him to do well because we got stuck with him for so long but look at the mess he did. Not sure if you're a cuck br who moved to dudeweednada or a Canadian, in either case, you're the only dishonest person here. The left had more than a decade to do whatever they wanted with A LOT of support and they did a horrible job, and THEY led us to the disgrace that is Bolsonaro.

Fuck you

doesn't make a month he is president and you're blaming him? fucking STUPID DISHONEST COMMIE FAG SUBHUMAN RETARD

>bolsonaro was supposed to repair a dam that wasn't considered at high risk by the mining corporation that created it

lmao it's just water

he is tho

yeah just drink it as it reaches you

KYS PT falseflaggers

I feel you.
It's clear that the majority of the gringos don't understand how horrible was the 2 oppositions we had, and living with scandals of corruption since the first time Lula got to the presidency many saw Bolsonaro as the less bad option.

Só nós entendemos a sinuca de bico que estavamos. @.@

>Bolsonaro is a meme president
one of the following three you must be:
>niger
>lgbt
>feminist

>Faculty of Engineering of S. Paulo University

Attached: Universidade Brasileira.jpg (2048x1536, 514K)

>Engineering
stop this weak banter, abdul
you know that is social studies

>Living near dams

Engineering you fucking retard, stop lying

It's not a problem if you live in a normal IQ country, where constructions are safe and engineering schools are good

you make the banter and you get mad? fucking child abdul

Don't worry. We have a right wing presidency now. That means our IQ will magically increase and all our problems will be saved. Praise Bolsonaro, who sent his only begotten(three of them actually) son, Eduardo Bolsonaro to trigger the leftists for our sins. in the name of Jair, the Bolsokids, and the holy virgin, the first lady michelle. Amem

Attached: 1548374650166.jpg (1560x1560, 238K)

what happened tb h i havent seen the news today

still better than every university in Shitugal

>leftist creating a narrative just so he can attack bolsonaro

I'm more of a Southist.

jornal.usp.br/universidade/alunos-de-sao-carlos-projetam-carrinhos-para-catadores-de-reciclaveis/

Nope. These are engineering students.

Attached: file.png (800x371, 661K)

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Attached: Instituto Brasileiro de Ciência Avançada.jpg (780x490, 95K)

To make things worse: the dam wasn't a regular dam. It's a "mud, debris and toxic materials from mining" dam.

YAYH!!!!!!!! More Brazilian mutantes

Attached: Brasileiro é uma doença.webm (368x640, 1.85M)

Nah, this only happens when a Portuguese and a Brazilian procreates. We need your 70% retardation to make such a creature.

And why is it supposed to be a bad thing?

Attached: Mut1.jpg (628x506, 88K)

>My father is a state environmental prosecutor and he has been telling that this dam was going to collapse for 3 years, kek

why didnt your faggot father do anything about it?

shut the fuck up portugal, your country has the IQ of a north african,

Lembrete diario que o governador de Minas era do PT e que tudo isso é culpa da esquerda brasileira

That would have taught you by now not to live near such monstrous rivers

Higher than yours Joe Gomez

Attached: High IQ.jpg (3114x1286, 504K)

Faulkner>Saramágo

Its Lula sabotage just like that faggot he hired to kill Bolsonaro.

o PT literalmente quebrou o estado

If he points out that the dam is going to break and the nobody cares, then what more is he supposed to do?