ALT Shilling general /Summer sale edition/

Kraken deposit is inbound. Shill me Your most profitable and undervalued ALTs.

I'm thinking about going 50% LINK and 50% WAN on this sweet summer sale.

What's your thoughts and positions/buys ?

Attached: 1526372444887.jpg (1024x957, 144K)

Solarflarecoin (SFC)
> ~150k mcap
> new team
> yet no website/roadmap just ANN and discord

LINK, WAN, ELA, AMB, ELEC have all been fucked, most below ico price

Yeah totally I'm going to send my money to Cryptopia and buy some forgotten coin with 1000$ volume HAHAHAHAHAHA
Familiar with all of these.

Attached: 1523609943088.jpg (283x288, 16K)

KEY. Have held since Feb, topped up today before the pump.

Attached: image.jpg (1125x726, 221K)

When will you people learn with LINK? It's being shilled so people can continue to dump on you stupid buyers

Nice pump just because it got listed on Binance, but no thanks.
For sure dude. Put a tinfoil on, ((they)) are memeing your brain.

Attached: borntomemechainlink.png (842x960, 399K)

I'd buy REQ. Great team, working product and great partnerships (PWC, for example). And a shitload of FUD.
However if you don't care about fundamentals, then use the recent CoimbasePro hype and buy now and sell after the news, wether the rumors are true or not.

Attached: IMG_2883.jpg (225x225, 7K)

I'm not betting against PayPal nor I'm buying REQ. I would rather add into LINK, which got higher risk and higher reward. Also PWC was just a France department, and fook France as it's negro lgbtqwerty muslim shithole.

Damn those pajeets are really quiet after couple of weeks in red. Not even one proper attempt except for this bagholder from cryptopia.
>no website
>just ann and discord
>buy my coins please

Buy coins with no website with discord and ann only. 1000$ volume lmao. Absolute state

Attached: 1521060214940.jpg (223x250, 7K)

Jow Forums doesn’t seem to like it, but Bitbay is solid and super cheap right now

Attached: 03AA6728-FBF3-46B5-B37C-228B253695F1.jpg (352x142, 14K)

ITNS
1m mcap
VPN browser plugin beta testing phase

Hydro. DYOR and do not miss this moon mission

Wallet being released today, too.

REQ is not just trying to replace paypal. they have a shitload of other stuff going on as well.

Interesting. Give me something I won't find quick, something interesting in upcoming months ?
really nigga
will look into it
what happens after pump?
they tried at first, but elaborate more. Give me something that I don't know.

they have an invoicing/payments platform for auditing and accounting. its a way to almost fully automate accounting and its already being tested out by PWC.

Thoughts on bcpt (blockmason)? Potential to moon again?

NOT THIS TIME ALTS. THIS TIME SHITCOINS BLEED NIGGA.

Almost anything that isn’t a scam is a good buy right now. Volume is dead across the board, shit is bleeding literally from bots just underbidding each other like retards and people eventually cashing out because their bots aren’t making them money in these conditions since most bots were built during bull markets. REQ for example has had days of less than 100BTC volume, and the order book is THIN. Another bull run will 10x everything that took a huge dump within a month. The question is, will there be another bull run?

proofs
wtf is shit
sure
I think so, I'm on the side that tech will prevail and normies will come again at insane prices again. Nobody is reading or researching anything at rate of a chan user. People will see green candle and working products, shills in tv/social media and boom they will come to be fucked again. That's my view on it.

Attached: 1520533701288.jpg (699x485, 69K)