Sergey is dumping

Sergey is dumping

Attached: 1515299662341.png (1209x1097, 204K)

$1/1000 EOY

This will unironically hit 1 sat one day.

no, sergey stopped dumping when volume dropped like a rock, that's when he exit scammed, funny how people still think he's going to make them rich

In fairness, I don't think anyone on Jow Forums legitimately thinks this coin is going to make them any real money anymore. The only holders left are those with tiny "who gives a fuck" stacks or people who've lost 80%+ and so figure they may as well ride it to zero.

>welcome back sir, will you be having the usual?
>NO, give number 5, IN BULK.

You fudding clowns are morons, stay poor.

and I'm buyin' just bought 19k linkies (market buy of course)

Nah, it will drop so fast that people might be selling for 1 sat but no one will be buying. It will stay at like 100 sat's like information imprinted on the event horizon of a black hole. Efectively it will have reached the singularity of worthlessness but there will be no way to measure it's total lack of value.

Looks like the linktards will be staying poor.

Attached: 1529933407573.png (396x382, 127K)

Kek, he could buy over 9 million big mac meals with his stack.

>fudding
This brainlet still didn’t sell

Attached: B9F0C200-4BE8-48FE-AE5C-21FEE7A6EDA1.png (680x541, 136K)

Please explain how can someone fud something so wortless
Better question your delusion levels

Attached: 0EFB6C37-887B-415C-B8AC-DB40A406DF99.jpg (1366x768, 114K)

Post your trades then, crypto wizard
Oh wait you're actually some underage poorfag with massive bags of 20 cent verge aren't you

I will have 0 sympathy for nolinkers when I see the “B-BUT I THOUGHT IT WAS A MEME” threads popping up. I will call you all faggots and say I told you so

so that's about 20 years worth of mcdonalds
not bad, sergey, not bad

>fudding
we where right al along. It's not called fud anymore. It's called reality

1000 EOY is one of the best memes that came out of /biz. THANK YOU

hi bagholder
you do realize this ""project"" won't go anywhere? not that it matters, the whole crypto market is pretty much dead anyway. it's like you're holding a lottery ticket in a country that's on the verge of collapsing.

Buy the closer singularity then all in Link.

Attached: 2345 (1).png (200x200, 9K)

>fag in the id
Good one.

link is finally dead. thank fuck

They had to say something that would grab attention after the $100 EOY in 2017 fell through spectacularly.

Thank god, will you guys finally shut up and invest in TRX which is going to worth something and actually used

Attached: tron-logo.png (945x526, 26K)

retards, check the digits.

Also, Sergey EXCHANGED LINK for $32m at ICO, why the fuck would he care about the remainder of his holdings. Also, if his Idea was to scam investors, a VERY SIMPLE marketing push would boost the price of LINk to unprecedented levels. If he WAS a scammer, I refuse to believe he is stupid enough to intentionally ignore the price of the token by not doing anything to artificially boost the price the past 10 months.

>retards, check the digits.

Checked.

I believe u user.

Fuck off pajeet, how much they pay you to shill link?