What's it like to be rich like 5million+? Help me dream, jewnons

What's it like to be rich like 5million+? Help me dream, jewnons

Attached: 1500475451046.jpg (640x640, 57K)

In before larp

Attached: wet-august.png (567x752, 681K)

you cant hang out with most of your friends anymore, only the ones who really truly love you. most will hate you for your wealth, will make comments like "shouldnt you be paying this" etc all the time. whenever one of them feels like theyre entitled to it, they will ask for money. compare it to living in a third world country while being a westerner with an income of 4k a month.

>>mr my daughter is sick can you give me money?
>>my tuktuk broke down i need it for work can you pay for repair?
>>my sister is marrying and doesnt have dowry would you buy her a little gold?`

abandon all friends that look at what you have, or what you family has, in envy. they will never change

Considering the fact that 90% of rich people simply inherited their money i would say even they dont know what its like to be rich.

Call me a fag but all I went if I make it is a girl like her

lots of assasins will try to kill you for yor mony

lets say i was born into a family that owns land, houses, and the like
why do i not know what its like to be "rich" as in not lacking in anything?

I feel like this is more of a mutt issue, in Europe people tend to have good financial etiquette. I made like 700k in crypto and when I started living it up people noticed but even now people actively DONT LET ME PAY for them. Even when I expressly insist.

>desperate yuropoor larp

dont pay for them, its like throwing them a bone
buy drugs for the party or pay for a trip, its much nicer on the ego

5M is not rich. that's just enough to retire and draw 150-200k passive income a year. Maybe if you stay single, and don't reproduce it's 'rich.'

Rich starts at like 25M.

saying this because i was lucky enough to be born into a well off family and have a very close friend who works minimum wage and had his mom kill himself, etc, but he still insists on paying for shit when i want to invite him. its a pride thing, but its stupid, really, because after all, this is temporary and he could gladly live in my house forever if he wanted to save up money or anything

For me (and I think this is how the inheritors (99 percent of rich people my age)), it's the feeling of absolute security/power which is nice.

>no mortgage or loans of any kind
>never have to work if I don't want to
>if i want something I can just buy it
>children will never have to work
>near guaranteed a spot at a great uni, large advantages in them getting a good job cause you can afford the 30k a year private schools
>can buy almost anything you waant

You can also get treated differently depending how you act
>dress/act like a normie and keep quiet, get treated like a normie
>dress "old money" and don't go around bragging but be truthful, get treated with huge amounts of respect
>just flat out say to people that they are embarrassments/failures if you want to see people REALLY seeth

Attached: 15149927024310.jpg (1180x842, 56K)

Sounds like you're very close. He won't accept help because, in time, he feels like he may loose you because of the whole "leeching".
If he ever needs money help him out and never ask for it back.

i always felt like id be way better off if all my friends were insanely rich, compared to only me being insanely rich
i also read is somewhere
its a nice paradox and tells you alot about society muuuhhh hurrr

that's not even rich in this day and age most old people have at least that much you can't even consider retiring on much less. The value of a dollar is drastically less now than even 10 years ago, have you been paying attention? Now imagine anyone with a measly 10k in savings in the 1970s if they did nothing but put it in their 401k they would have millions minimum now for doing nothing. However if you are just starting out today you are basically fucked because everything is priced as if your salary was about 200k as this is what most Boomers make in retirement but wages for millennials are in the 30k range because this is how much a Boomer made in the 60s so it still sounds fair but it's such a low amount.

get in line

literally gay

this
you always here when "people change when they have money man"
then you hit the money and even though it's extremely exhilarating for a while you notice you become your old self after a few weeks
I haven't changed, but people around me do
I'm not 5 mill, but enough to see it

700k euro after tax? Are you still cucking or did you NEET it up?

>5M is not rich
>That's just enough to make more than 99.8% of all people on this planet annually for doing nothing but sitting on your ass. Enough to live comfy in any location on earth

You are a special kind of retard

a fucking communist?

Retard number 2.
Go check out any european retirement/FI site or forum. Almost everyone would consider retiring on 1 million. What the fuck do you burgers need 4 million more for? Is it all the food you need to stuff down your fat faces daily?

You can safely withdraw 3% forever, so 5M is 150K income ez and increasing with inflation (your portfolio will likely grow faster than your withdrawals deplete it most years)

If you want to live on 32K every year. 4% rule doesn't work if you include inflation

I never used 4% rule, 30-35k is close to the median income in all countries except switzerland/norway so you can live just fine on that

You have to be poor first. Otherwise money itself has no real meaning.

i checked retirement forums like 10 years ago and even then people considered 2million too low to retire on and that they should do something about it so i dont know what you are on about, you must be a pajeet in a third world shithole where housing is $4 per year.

did she post feet pix yet?

Attached: augustfeet.jpg (930x450, 51K)

If you cant find love without money getting rich wont help you. In fact, it makes it harder cause youre rightfully paranoid about whores stealing from you.

Fuck finally... cute pic too. Thanks user. Seriously.

Attached: 1525275658131.jpg (580x563, 236K)

that’s why I prefer hanging with rich people mostly (30 y.o. that have rich parents); in my experience they aren’t acting like stereotypical Richie Rich most think, they are normal people with no envy, no sinister plans to exploit you or something, no crazy reactions like going somewhere because its “too fancy” or the beer costs 1$ more than other place. Because they can get anything they desire and aren’t burdened financially these are the best people you can hang out with, they have no rason to behave other than themselves. Alas, that’s my experience and after avoiding poor and hanging with rich mostly I’ve been much more happier. Remember, poor people will only complain how everything is bad, politicians suck, everyone else is reaponsible for my situation, etc. not to mention try to take advantage of you

but that's because you're a literal retard though. as someone with high IQ i find poor people and trust fund kids equally bothersome. self-made men are the only guys i can tolerate

Interesting way to look at it. But wouldn't these rich people you hang out with have standards that are too high? They probably would feel it's beneath them to go eat at some grimy looking fast food place or chill out at a poorer neighborhood.

4 Chan is 18+ kiddo

i don’t know, i guess it depends. haven’t tried chilling out at a poorer neighborhood with them, but they certainly didn’t have problem going to the nastiest looking fast food after the night out in the club. in my experience they were much more easy going and those friends of mine are considerate about their and others situation. they aren’t shitting on poor people and they understand they are fortunate enough to be born into a wealthy family. well, life isn’t fair, it never was even when our forefathers were hiding from beasts in the caves. i don’t think bad about poor people; of course exceptions can be found in both camps but in my experience the richer have less incentive to act maliciously and have better access to education, more time to research and do interesting things than worry each day how to pay the bills or how to get food. which makes them more interesting to hang out with