Link tough times discussion

Nothing has changed, the fundamentals are still the same. This is still the top project and the one that will bring crypto to the real world. The fudders are full of shit, regurgitating the same stale one-liners over and over to demoralize you. They come out of the woodwork when the entire market shits itself and act like its only a problem with Chainlink. Don't let them get your stack

Attached: IMG_0640.png (250x250, 17K)

Other urls found in this thread:

acast.com/msdevshow/blockchain-with-zeyad-rajabi
youtu.be/ytv8U0bejPA?t=46m9s
azure.microsoft.com/en-ca/blog/scanatomy-2/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Remember the singularity..It will go 20x in one day. Don't miss it.

Chekt

Based quad 7’s. All Linkers will make it. Sergey will punish NoLinkers soon.

Attached: 255136EF-695A-415F-96C4-879563862CF6.jpg (1024x577, 74K)

Nice cope, fag.

c h e c k e d
h
e
c
k
e
d

You know that link is ridiculously overvalued even if it worked as promised?
Companies are valued as discounted value of future flows. At P/E of 10 somebody would have to willing to pay $10M in fees yearly to oracles.

That's not realistic because Link model has no network effects. Network effects are when value of the network grows superlinearly because participants transact with each other. Link nodes don't transact with each other and the entire network requires only 100 at most. The real cost of downloading and sending data is infinitesimal and that's where the fees are going to be, if link ever launches that is.

For projects with these characteristics launch is a horrible event. It's like Request Network. Before it launched brainlets could delude themselves the model made sense, after it launched everyone saw that infinitesimal amounts of REQ are burned and people started bailing out. It's going to zero.

That's why platforms are valued so much higher than other projects - network effects. Network effects is also what prevents people from jumping to a better platform instantly after it arrives. Link is not a platform.
>oracles are needed therefore it's a good investment
Just because something is needed and in high demand doesn't mean it's profitable. Air has constant demand from everyone, doesn't make it a good investment.

>Imagine reading all of this

Attached: IMG_3068.jpg (455x440, 33K)

Don’t trouble yourself with reading, sir. Link very good investment. Easy moon for you sir. Just hodl and keep accumulating.

Everyone was hopeful for the Req mainnet launch, but then it became obvious than there was no usage at all.
Same will happen to Link. Going down below Ico price after mainnet.
Buy Augur, Vitalik is promoting it.

You know that link is ridiculously undervalued even if it worked as promised?

Check’d

Attached: 25D42818-16E7-458C-AA47-B406FD91E8C0.jpg (800x800, 94K)

>he thinks data transactions covering a quadrillion derivative market will cost less than 10m per year
Lol

Attached: IMG_3258.jpg (595x608, 41K)

Swift is literally confirmed, try harder

>gonna make it

Attached: Team Tear.gif (316x316, 1.27M)

This is the thing, it's all about adoption. Sergey could never mention the token ever again and it could still hit $1000. Let's use that example of $10m going through 100 nodes. Evenly divided, that would be $100k per node. With those kind of returns, people will fomo in, bringing the returns rate down until it hits a reasonable level while driving the token price up. Those numbers are a severe underestimation though. It may take a few years to get full swing, but massive use of the network will mean an insanely high price of the token. The team is doing what they should be doing and selling the network to potential users. Not speculative holders that will pump and dump into oblivion like every other shitcoin out there.

More use of the network = higher token price

stopped at superlinearly
i still cannot fathom typing that and thinking to myself “yep that’s awesome”

Attached: 1CD52C15-86EB-400C-87BE-F8B81C434B5D.png (211x239, 9K)

If someone quotes me with dubs I'll post another comfy piece of info.

Same
Kek

Lets hear it

Sergey talking about cheese?

Lets have it

Attached: C0903A89-B232-4ACF-9891-5F96DC1210CF.gif (387x305, 494K)

Shekd

What more news do we really need? Tom Gosner literally retweeted a LInk meme-- no other project has that kind of acknowledgement from a real CEO. MS, DELL, SWIFT, and 100 other are out there but the team will not confirm. Everything is out in the open for anyone to see. Either LINK is the biggest thing to ever happen or it's nothing.

acast.com/msdevshow/blockchain-with-zeyad-rajabi
41 minutes in you'll get max comfiness.

gib me info

gib pls

Attached: 1524908029576.jpg (657x527, 52K)

Thx fren

Until it's actually said that cryptlets use the Link token then we don't know that they will use the token. Sharing Microsoft links != to ChainLink...

Those connections tho

Attached: nice.jpg (1290x488, 103K)

There has been overwhelming evidence that Chainlink is working with Cryplets.

I spent all my fiat months ago. I'm only adding $100 bucks per week. Just picked up over 550 linkies just like that.

Crazy to think that this will be worth half a mil later this year.

Smartcontract.com is working with microsoft on cryptlets. That's a known fact. We don't know if they'll use ChainLink though.... But since they want to use a decentralized oracle solution, and chainlink is already being made, microsoft may as well use chainlink for the cryptlets layer. Microsoft has everything to benefit from using chainlink....

Attached: 1530033196070.jpg (863x389, 74K)

checked btw

Attached: 1530033134520.jpg (859x920, 102K)

Last one, don't get TOO erect because of this boys

Attached: 1530033041665.jpg (673x806, 67K)

Lol. I'm about to blow your mind. Here:
youtu.be/ytv8U0bejPA?t=46m9s

"And then likewise, ughh, we're also working with microsoft in their bletchley offering, specifically in this piece of their bletchley offering".

Okay so the oracle layer of bletchley is called.... cryptlets

azure.microsoft.com/en-ca/blog/scanatomy-2/

What if Sirgay held an ICO for Link so that he could use the proceeds to work on cryplets for MSoft? What if everything you see on the github and pivotal tracker are actually related to cryplets and Link is never heard of again after mainnet? What if Cryplets tokens have already been distributed to the financial powers of the world to build nodes.

Attached: 1525825686347.jpg (420x420, 21K)

"And then likewise, ughh, we're also working with microsoft in their bletchley offering, specifically in this piece of their bletchley offering, ugh, something called cryptlets" - Sergey Nazarov, CEO of Smartcontract.com, Founder of ChainLink

I watched this yesterday, has me super comfy. Fudders literally have no power over me, I genuinely laugh at them now. We will make it brother, even If I'm a poor fag with only 13k links

Attached: 1530140440798.jpg (1281x720, 125K)

oh woops i thought you figured Cryptlets has nothing to do with chainlink. cheers. get money, get get money

Nah, Ive known link has been working with them for a bit. So excited for the future

lol yeah i can imagine some people feeling disbelief. sometimes you just get lucky. gotta act on it though... i love you and see you on the /otherside/

To everyone else were just gonna be some fucks that got rich off of internet money like eth and btc millionaires, but I honestly believe we earned it. All of the stupid fud, memeing, and general shit talking around this project here makes one really have to DYOR on this project. Love you too brother, cant wait till we make it.

Checked
>30+ boomer
>home from wagecuckslavelife.jpeg
>kids pic on the wall

Attached: Screenshot_20180628-223602_Gallery.jpg (1440x1435, 796K)

That's so true. "You got lucky" yeah i but i took the risk of investing in a 100m marketcap project with radio silence, was able to read through psy-ops, holding a token that is necessary for the security of a brand new crypto economic system that in turn is necessary for the true adoption of public blockchains. shit feels good, and if i lose my money, i wont even be in a bad place. it's like why wouldnt i swing and try to make millions....

3k linklet here
Should i dump my 3k bat into link?

Attached: 1528753206042.png (923x713, 16K)

>Link model has no network effects. Network effects are when value of the network grows superlinearly because participants transact with each other

Wrong. Network effects occur when many participants gravitate to a given platform because the platform offers value. Once anyone realizes they can integrate any existing system into their smart contracts, everyone will be rushing to write adapters for their product/service so they & others can use it. So while you're right that nodes in the network don't interact, the systems that people will build using it will absolutely interact with each other. That's the promise of ChainLink: API middleware for smart contracts. The nodes are just the gateway - it's what CL is hooked up to that will power the singularity.

Attached: newlogo.jpg (1024x1024, 77K)

Some people are jealous and some are stupid. Fudders of this project are both. Iron hands will be rewarded. I genuinely think there is a psy-op with link in an effort to get holders to sell before link blows up. All I come across when someone presents valid information regarding the project is how many big macs Sergey has eaten today, and honestly it makes my hands stronger. FUCK fudders, no linkers will forever be poor.

Kek holds chain link

I can't buy chainlink with bitcoins from my exodus wallet, what gives?

rolling

Attached: dickinalink.jpg (425x315, 40K)

If linkies turn out right I swear I will remake The Big Short but it's all about how a few lucky early guys were right about a shitcoin that could change everything. You can hold me to that.

Linkies will play up the singularity and our stories in film the same way the jews play up the holocaust

CHECKED

Attached: 3j2eRBH.jpg (3072x3072, 297K)

I'm gonna throw a party in Toronto (where SIBOS 2017 occurred). You can only RSVP if you can prove you held chainlink before the singularity and didn't sell earlier. This will be a smartcontract. Then to get into the party you need to digitally sign.

i would also like to hand out Sergey Flannells but I'm not sure if I can bulk order them. Supply might be dry post-singularity.

Only people who held through the crypto bubble popping and never made a transaction with LINK untill after the singularity.

Why can't Ethereum nodes also be their own oracles as well? They'll be staking ether for collateral when it goes PoS anyways? I just started looking into LINK not trying to FUD.

pretty easy with etherscan API. im considering not doing a smartcontract. we should do a group photo and embed it in the ethereum blockchain forever tho.

FUCK OFF WITH THIS PIECE OF SHIT. GO MAKE A FUCKING GENERAL WHERE YOU CAN DISCUSS YOUR FUCKING FINANCIAL LOSSES YOU PIECES OF FUCKING SHIT/

I’m banned from Canada for like 5 years damn

rekt what did you do

quadriple

LINK 100K EODECADE

buy

Attached: ir163.jpg (800x800, 63K)

8k linklet here
Wait until tomorrow after the coinbase pro announcement

Go back to Jow Forums kek

Why wouldn’t Microsoft just build their own? Time to market factor?

REQ has literally no use case until LINK comes out
if you weren't a brainlet you knew this before REQ's mainnet

I've been very anxious lately because LINK is so fucking cheap and I don't have any fiat to put into it, I'm so afraid I will miss this opportunity to make it. I don't want to be poor anymore

You gave 3-5 years to buy.

can I still get in since I bought all below 50 cents? I traded only to increase my stack (successfully)

But LINK won't be 17 cents forever, even before the price singularity

Close your eyes, try to clear any thoughts you are having
Take long, slow, deep breathes and put all your focus and attention onto your breathing
iiiiiiiinnnn.................... ooooooooooooouuuut

good. Do this for a few minutes, then -
VISUALIZE yourself becoming rich through your LINK investment
ANTICIPATE the things you will buy with your new found abundance of wealth
IMAGINE as though it is all happening now in the present moment, for the present moment is all that truly exists
MOST IMPORTANTLY
FEEL the way you will FEEL when that moment comes and you make it!
FEELING THE EMOTION IS MORE IMPORTANT THAN JUST VISUALIZING THE IMAGES!

Now open your eyes, look in a mirror, and recite these affirmations (use/add your own that is relevant to the reality you want to create once you make it)
I AM RICH
I AM WEALTHY
I AM A MILLIONAIRE
LINK HAS GIVEN ME INFINITE ABUNDANCE
It's important to do this when you wake up and before you go to bed, but do it as often as possible. Also hold the image and idea of us making it and LINK being worth $1,000 or more in your mind as you fall to sleep.

WHEN WE DO THIS COLLECTIVELY MY LINK BROTHERS, THE UNIVERSE WILL SEE TO IT THAT CERTAIN EVENTS, PEOPLE AND CIRCUMSTANCES WILL ALIGN AND BE ATTRACTED TO US - THAT WILL ALLOW OUR DESIRE TO MANIFEST INTO REALITY!
I love you all

Then go get a part-time job. Go and start applying Right now. That’s what I did and bought a fatty stack at 50c.

Picked up some more LINK at these prices.

Holding since Oct 17. Big bags.

Not bothered about price movement because have other investments which are performing well (funds, precious metals etc.)

10 months holding so far, 10 more to mainnet is nothing. If you think you made a good decision then just keep it as part of your overall investment portfolio and hedge with other things in the meantime.

>10 more to mainnet
Its less than 2 months now, probably gonna launch in August

Ive been ambivalently reading Link threads for months and I will be fucking amazed if this coin ever actually does anything

Eth bounced around and took 18 months to hit $10, then started skyrocketing. Our time will come

Stopped at the first paragraph, this is just the same coffee fud worded differently. We've told you countless times that the LINK token can be split up to 18 decimal places, this shit has been debunked already, fucknut.

Attached: image.png (1024x768, 259K)

Spill it.

>I've been very anxious lately because LINK is so fucking cheap and I don't have any fiat to put into it, I'm so afraid I will miss this opportunity to make it. I don't want to be poor anymore

Are you me?
IKTF, user.

We do what we can in this world. Save what you can, put in what you can. Focus on bettering yourself and bettering your stack. When you start falling in to comparing yourself to others, try to remember that there will ALWAYS be someone out there with more than you have, and also try to remember to be grateful for what you do have.

I truly believe that we are soon entering the second wave of blockchain -- the smart contracts. Up to know with blockchain we've mostly seen speculative frenzy -- "where are the real world use cases?!?" people keep asking, and rightly so. But smart contracts are going to transform the global economy. And you are lucky enough to have stumbled on one of the first huge players, and you have been smart enough to invest.

We're all going to make it.

Fuck all of yous guise. Fucking linklets.

Attached: gg bg.png (588x588, 131K)

But why would Cryptlets necessarily use ChainLINK tokens? Couldn't they just be another privately owned oracle system, pushing data to permissioned blockchains, and why would companies who use Cryptlets, and already trust Microsoft, want to assign other nodes in ChainLINK's oracle network to their smart contract?

Chain, hyperledger, and corda are gaining a large market share of big time companies such as Microsoft. If you have a permissioned blockchain then you technically wouldn't need a decentralized oracle as your dlt solution isn't fully trustless to begin with. Unfortunately this is the cold hard truth and unless a company chooses a fully trustless public ledger like Ethereum, ChainLink isn't going to gain massive adoption like people hope.

Why is no one checking this?
>checked

A permissioned blockchain will likely be run by multiple entities — think, for example of a bunch of different large companies all participating in a distributed ledger tracking supply chain.

When they are getting data off chain (e.g. a weather report, or the official price of a commodity on a given day) they may not entirely trust each other and they will need an oracle they can trust. My hypothesis (although of course no one knows for sure) is that they will go use an established oracle, and that access to this oracle will be handled through chainlink.

absolutely checked holy fuck

>7777

Check the pivotal boys
remember yesterdays thread highlighting July 9-15
they took down the july 9-15 section...
were OP on to something?

good post, please understand readers that the majority of posts in this thread are froma Persian bot trading conman and a discord he runs. They will shoot down anyone or anything that approaches truth by instinct and even when shilling will compulsively die. These are the people at the heart of the linkies and what link is or is not is irrelevant to them. Its just a random token and has a sociopathic hunch of halfwits glued to it who are compulsive liars (see dod involved, Microsoft involved, link 1000$ eoy, boy washtrading, bots to get digits, larps etc). They are quite different to the original rather fun link memers and since their arrival link should be ignored. Link was *always* washtraded for volume but the remement of that group, or skidmark if you like is the element creating these threads recently and replying an image bumping them. They are rather poor, by my calculations less than 20 thousand dollars between them and indeed probably come from impoverished and low education backgrounds outside the USA or Europe. I'm not certain they are prajeets though, more likely, Moroccan, Persian or non white American recent immigrants.

They have sucked the japes out of link and turned even link threads into utter shit. Its dying. Let it go. After a year there are no announced partnerships, clients or deals. It may survive and get somewhere over 4 or five years but it will NEVER moon. Link not 1000$ eoy this year or any year.

CHECKED

Attached: 1523294339420s.jpg (250x250, 21K)

see this kind of utter bullshit shitpost?

No more funny memes, just shitposting from poorfag scam artists and a dying token. Its over

This is a good post.

The weird thing about the 'newlinkies' is they have absolutely no humour or mememagic . just compulsive lying and shit bots.

dude this kind of fud is such garbage, just stop. you suck ass at creative writing

Ah its the Persian sociopath.

What time do they close the doors down at the nuthouse?

we are actually Russian you idiot. get it right

That does not matter. What matters is newlinkies can't meme for shit and that link is dying. Ouch. Bizarre partnership fabrications have no traction or merit. You are riding those bags down to under 10 cents. Do you feel clever now? You've probably done more to kill link than any other individual. And you are holding the bags

Nah. Persian/Moroccan.