Last chance to buy cheap REQ ;)

Last chance to buy cheap REQ ;)

Screencap this.

Attached: 12312321.jpg (1440x784, 40K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw
youtu.be/evgG-ckljHk?t=11m4s
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Thanks, just bought 1MM. Now number 47 on highest holders list. We moon boys.

Lol it’s a fucking 2 man team, get over yourselves this shit is going nowhere FAST.

I’ll wait for this shit to go to $.02 before buying

Too late man, buy now and sell in few days for easy 2-3x.

See you on Coinbase Pro

lmao deluded as fuck boyos

i literally am tethered for the sell off from you fags

4 cents imminent.

When we hit 5 cents, this is when the pre-sale buyers start getting nervous and dumping.

You will see a dump that you've never experienced before, a fucking avalanche of sell orders.

Attached: uk50.jpg (567x1024, 147K)

You do realize because of people like you if it doesn’t get added to CBPro tomorrow there will be an epic dump, right?

this is the last chance to buy because then it will be for free

Source?
FUDers really did it this time. Used the autism of the regular Jow Forums user and hyped the CoinbasePro rumors as if they were true, so they can laugh when we don't immediately get listed there.

Hopefully everyone bought in

REQ will be $2 tomorrow. Screencap this.

unironically just sold mine, all of it
going with REP instead

>pump it

REQ will be $5 by the end of tomorrow guaranteed

D-lusion

It's true nigger. Wait and see.

And there goes the dump.... got me all excited for nothing.

Just wait until tomorrow

if we get listed expect a pump to mars boys. 11k reqlet reporting in!

What’s tomorrow ?

Coinbase Pro listing

>tfw tens of screencaps with incorrect price predictions
>tfw the one one that gets it right will just be a lucky incorrect one

youtube.com/watch?v=9jK-NcRmVcw

GET HYPED LADS! WE GO TO $5 PLUS TOMORROW! THIS IS WHAT WEVE BEEN WAITING FOR!

Source?

Lol this got me hyped

There’s no fucking source he is actively fucking with REQ holders. There’s actually zero chance this gets listed tomorrow as in accordance with Coinbase policy they pre-announce every new listing such as they did with ETC. If REQ ever gets listed you will know well in advance.

I agree that it won't happen, but they already announced they would be adding Paradex tokens so the pre-announcement already happened.

Paradex removed already all unsuitable coins, dude just use your common sense

We’ll see how far your “common sense” gets you tomorrow, I guess.

you had the Coinbase CEO on CNBC talk about the paradex coins being listed on Coinbase Pro June 29th. Are you high, retarded or both?

Attached: kbO0UuYR.jpg (410x410, 24K)

This is the last time since the last time it was the last time. I too got REQd. This shit isn't going to do a thing for 2 years at least, if ever. Stop with these posts. It's sad at this point.

Attached: 1525713967407.jpg (600x400, 37K)

I would like to see a source for that, user. Can you show me?
Hint: you can’t because it never fucking happened. They said they’d like to eventually integrate Paradex to CB Pro but no date was given for when that might happen. Prepare to be BTFO tomorrow.

>please someone lift my heavy bags before i kms

okay, so you're retarded. Thanks for the clarification.

youtu.be/evgG-ckljHk?t=11m4s

Yeah, tomorrow all our dreams will come true.

You'll be lucky to see 1400 SATs IFFF it does gte listed, and there's no certainty for that either.

REQ just has absolutely trash fundamentals, the team has pretty much vanished and not done any work since March, it's literally being coded by one Redditor WHO IS NOT EVEN PAID. Talk of fiat integration is 404, no adoption, fraudulent partnerships etc.

Unless the crypto markets don't go up in general, this has no no way to detach and grow.

Attached: 54b0e3fb4ab10_o,size,933x0,q,70,h,fe0226.jpg (933x699, 69K)

Was about to dump this shit.

Decided to looks the requestnetwork GitHub history.

These French mofos are actually still doing work and not exit scamming.

Double down on my position.

At least it’s not vapourware.

Even if REQ can’t break away, but paradex coins are listed that’s great news. The vast majority of my portfolio is in ZRX.

I own ZRX too so I'm content with my position, just wish I sold REQ in January or December, ALWAYS take profit lads, ALWAYS.