Perfect time to buy and HODL rather than buying

Had a chance to buy NEBL token and other cheap alts namely TAU considering the market is crashing down.

Bought TAU at 6 cents and that is the ATL price for them, the main reason I bought this coin is that considering the past history it went up to 20 cents and it's just not the right time for them. Lamden definitely has some potential and i'm sure it will rise to the better extent.

Got NEBL at 3.2$ and yet again the same coin was sitting at 8$ just before the market took wild swings. Both the coins have showed that they can be of good use and definitely have the potential to go big once the market becomes suitable to them.

Attached: leonardo-dicaprio-stay-calm-and-hodl-meme-700x717.jpg (700x717, 57K)

Good choice but where's XLM how can you miss on that precious gem?

Lamden and NEBL were both looking solid before the market crashed and this is enough to justify that both the coins have potential to go big.

Perfect time to hold, sure but not satisfied with your choices. There are definitely better coins out there that can be of good value in no time namely NEO.

There's a reason why I don't prefer coins like NEO, first of all they are expensive and the old ones around the block. Their innovation is limited and their technology is getting outdated.

don't know for sure which one you are shilling but both of your shit coins won't be able to do any good.

sharing my experiences doesn't make me a shill and surely you have no knowledge about any of the two coins I've mentioned. Both the coins have ATH that is worth considering and definitely creates the possibility that they can climb back up.

yea hodl till the project goes to zero and becomes dead, lamden is surely on that track.

i still wonder why you went for these when you had better options in ADA and nuls.

Dead? it sits at 6 cents right now and was at 9 cents the other day, it's just the market taking wild swings and not the fault of lamden of any other coin.

this is funny if you would've mentioned EOS here then I would accept your argument but ADA and NULS are just another coins that struggle to keep up with the market.

Attached: TAU.jpg (977x565, 89K)

what is it about lamden that you like? aren't they the new ones around the block and trying to make a name for themselves?

Lamden is all about their 10k TPS, masternodes, sidechains and no trx cost, sure they are new but that doesn't stop them from competing with the market leaders.

the hodl meme has never let us down before. right fellas? haha.. ha..

Whatever that pay the bills, your choices are smart considering that the cheaper the coin the higher the profit margins will be and soon we will be seeing mainnet of TAU and i think that'll be the time when we will be witnessing it hitting the 1$ mark.

sounds like you need to work a 9-5' buddy, dont worry now adays all you need to get accepted into mcdonalds is a 10 snapchat application LOL gl buddy! *pats back extra hard almost agressively*

Attached: 1529496301986.png (742x634, 678K)

tried it before doesn't seem like my kinda thing so i'll just sit at my home and hope that my money makes me fortunes.

by this logic, picking up a stack of any of these coins sounds like the best bet if you're looking to make returns based on previous ATHs

Attached: Screen Shot 2018-06-28 at 11.15.45 AM.png (949x637, 100K)

The conclusion I came to isn't solely based on their ATH but also their progress. Lamden has been able to make weekly developments and they release a report of it and if we see their roadmap soon we will be seeing their mainnet launch in Q4.

Stop with the hodl meme already stupid reddit cunts

I'm not arguing against your logic at all, as the coins you named are easily worthwhile coins with their reasons, but I'm also just bringing up the point where if we expect the market to normalize and reach points where it reached before without an unexpected pump, like in December, would it not be reasonable to believe that CREDIBLE alts would reach their December ATH's and beyond? For example, I was thinking of potentially grabbing stacks of (god forbid these) ADA, XVG, SIA, NEM, and a few others to ride them out and play the gamble game. Thing is with fire sales like these where things seem to be bottomed out, there's only so much more money you can lose compared to the potential gains to be made.

I can agree to every word you said and that's how the market works. There are some speculations here and there but none can be assured. Tbh, I'm not even too sure about how NEO will turn out for me but as far as Lamden is concerned, I think there's some good potential considering that they have several developments lined up and the one major one that I can recall is their mainnet. Lamden has managed to stay at a decent price for a while now and it's ATL is 6 cents. I'm optimistic about it and hoping that things will turn out to be good but nothing can be said for sure ofcourse. Another reason why I prefer lamden is that it's cheap and even it goes bad for me then the losses won't be humongous and if the clock goes the other way, the profit margins will be high.

Hmm I have my doubts on Lambden
Nebulas is going great, but something above 100k million marketcap has limited upside for the risk on a bear market
Neblio is great, might fall down a little bit more though

Currently, I'm on a lot of micro caps with a product and a decent use case, accumulating until next bull run, even if it's 3 to 4 years from now.