Reminder: Chainlink and Microsoft are working together

And now, let me provide you some proof.

Attached: 1530142322085.jpg (640x778, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/TYwA0TYPaQ0
youtube.com/watch?v=Nu-g2nzO8fs
seeklogo.com/vector-logo/303615/swift
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Attached: 1530033196070.jpg (863x389, 74K)

Attached: 1530033134520.jpg (859x920, 102K)

Attached: 1530033041665.jpg (673x806, 67K)

Last one, comfy af. Fudders have no power here.

Attached: 1530140440798.jpg (1281x720, 125K)

Bumpskidoodle, its so crazy that threads with actual information die. Probably because fudders realize theres no way to trick new fags with this obvious information staring them in the face. Stay poor no linkers.

ive seen you linktards shit up the board since ICO. everybody knows this is a fucking meme at this point. GTFO with this trashcoin and sthilling this garbage thank you

they die because we force them to die, we don't want people to pick up bags that they're gonna drop when the price jumps two cents.

get this knowledge out of here, seriously, i want this sideways market and LINK fud to drill us into the ground so the 1000x feels more juicy

"And then likewise, ughh, we're also working with microsoft in their bletchley offering, specifically in this piece of their bletchley offering, ugh, something called cryptlets" - Sergey Nazarov, CEO of Smartcontract.com, Founder of ChainLink

>Tom Gosner retweeted someone who has "Link" in his account name hurrr durr
>Someone who worked at Tesla before made one commit in github. Tesla partnership confirmed!
>Sergey is Satoshi, just look up the date when smartcontract.com was signed up.

Grasping at every straw, when will Linklets finally admit that their "gem" was just a $32M cash grab, like 99% of all ICOs.

So fat fuck sergey couldn't get a .com domain name so instead he went for the .in domain...

Kind of pathetic...but sure "muh FUD" and stuff.

The funny thing is that off the top of my head, I can instantly verify that at LEAST the first and third claim are true. Stay poor.

Attached: 1524709440190.png (885x402, 72K)

Oh look, It’s another “dig through 2 year old documents to prove chainlink has partners because we have nothing else to give us hope” thread

Attached: D4C71EC0-2A0E-4D57-8339-17A3B899B82D.png (733x464, 104K)

You're genuinely retarded if you don't realize that the registration of the .in domain was to keep others from registering it. Stay poor.

Them being true doesn't mean anything though. That retweet from Gosner is not a partnership.
Thats what I meant with "grasping at straws" when in reality there is nothing to grasp at.

>Not realizing that the older the documents, the more history they have, thus proving that this project has been working for far longer than anyone has thought. Sergey was picked by Szabo to deliver Satoshi's vision. Stay poor.

Just like that SWIFT partnership that was going to be announced in the toilets at SIBOS Sept. 2017

Attached: 1509293804931.png (797x822, 367K)

Any relatively smart person can read between the lines with stuff like this, and the CEO of docusign retweeting a fucking insignificant link shill tweet means something. Stay poor.

$1000 EOY is FUD at this point. I would be extremely surprised if the price is less than $5K by 2019.

Delusion has set in.

Attached: 4D28322F-E158-4F8C-BCB2-64475EAC4151.jpg (600x750, 83K)

I cant even imagine being so deluded to believe that a major banking collective wouldn't care if their logo was explicitly being used on a website they weren't partnered with in some way shape or fashion. You're a fucking retard, and you will stay poor.

I miss the toilet memes...

Attached: 9DCE3F79-159A-4587-8DC8-F64592164F28.png (1080x810, 840K)

When link mainnet launches, all coins will be tied up in nodes. Exchange volume will dump even lower and link will be delisted.

What part of any of those screenshots is delusion.
>posting pictures of roasties and providing no counter argument except for spewing literal shit out of your mouth
You will be poor forever also.

“Also?” That implies your stinky linkies will keep you poor as well. KEK.

This is pajeet tier fud, back to your shit streets you go

Attached: 1528853184830.png (817x443, 34K)

this. They ran an ICO with those logos on their site and in every single one of Sergey's slide decks. That would be such a stupid fucking mistake, like unbelievably stupid. The odds of that being true is so unlikely considering Sergey's CV. Kek

Holy shit guys

Sirgay used a self serve kiosk at Mcdonalds for lunch today that ran on a windows OS.

MICROSOFT PARTNERSHIP CONFIRMED

kek
Make that 10 years ago and you have yourself some top tier link shill material

lol sure thing pal, why didn't he register more then? There's like 20 different domains out there.

People who FUD are either actual brainless humans or bag holders. Thats the only way this type of stuff makes sense. I cant wait till our day comes. I will shit post on biz for a week about how much money I have and how all the no linkers fudded, but in the end Im rich and they're poor. It will be glorious. Honestly half the reason I wanna make it is to shit post and laugh at how people fell into the "link is a meme" meme.

There was a theory back in the middle ages that the sun was the center of the universe and they're old as fuck. History != legitimacy.

smartcontract.com is a seperate business to LINK

Why isn't the owner of cryptlets.com publically exposed like all of microsofts other domains? Why was cryptlets.com purchased on the same exact date as cryptlets.in and cryptlet.in?

the level of cognitive dissonance.... you know deep in your hear that chainlink is the next great moon mission.

W8stful 8’s m8

Attached: 71E13D51-823A-4E8A-AF45-B96844966001.png (457x500, 59K)

setting up an oracle at smartcontract.com is literally just setting up a chainlink node. the entire backend is chainlink. nothing less, nothing more.

Can ChainLink become the next backend system that powers an industry like a blockchained type amazon?

Attached: B294FE62-D4E1-4C90-8AC1-2612007A200E.png (352x500, 248K)

doesn't mean that the technology isn't going to be there on the back-end behind the scenes, which is the whole game plan of LINK in the first place. it's not a matter of getting LINK to work with big business, it's still at the point of getting big business to recognize the necessity of what LINK is doing if these businesses want to legitimize cryptocurrency, which they 100% will in the coming years if the market manages to keep itself afloat

LINK is THE backend system for blockchain. without oracles, there's no interconnectivity of the nodes to be able to "speak" to each other and register transactions and record information on the blockchain between things like different sectors, industries, pairings, etc. as of right now, that's not the case, and it's partially the reason why crypto isn't going full mainstream, and all anyone focuses on in the mainstream is BTC, ETH, and LTC, occasionally some shitcoins

because Fudder were aware of this 6 months ago

chainlink's success is assured. why promote it? You win either way. Stop making threads and make money instead, and use that money to buy chainlink.

The same reason that the guy who owns his firstnamelastname.com wouldn't care about about someone buying firstnamelastname.health or something. Number one it doesn't really matter and number two, who the fuck is there to complain to anyway. You ever buy a domain name there bubs? I'm guessing you haven't because you'd know otherwise. But sure, keep screaming about cognitive dissonance and shit.

Link is designed to be middleware. It will drive the adoption of the 4th industrial revolution as mentioned by name in the book by the world economic forum.

Attached: 1524885127231.jpg (960x548, 105K)

They were working with Microsoft on Cryplets before there even was a "ChainLink". CL is simply the way to incentivize decentralized nodes. It wouldn't really work without a token.
If you think I'm making shit up go watch the 1hour 15min video of sergey back from early 2017 before chainlink ICO. The old CL cube came from the "SmartContract" / "SmartOracle" cube design.

That’s awesome. And it makes sense. Kaiser from RT yesterday called smart contracts (blockchain operations) as being the next big thing. Kaiser called BTC when it was at 3 dollars

youtu.be/TYwA0TYPaQ0

im comfy thanks :o)

Attached: BB22FB0D-FB3F-4BD0-B9FA-5BBE04C4B35A.png (922x345, 126K)

Attached: 8E6F0353-5D5C-4A4E-9B6F-3A596C8952B4.png (1387x1020, 609K)

oh wow 2600 followers what a big shot this guy must be lol

The guy with firstnamelastname.com doesnt care of someone else buys firstnamelastname.health because hes not a multi billion dollar corporation like Microsoft. Honestly its like you're trying to be retarded. Microsoft would want to secure domaines that could relate to their project because it keeps them safe from fucks like you from buying the domain that relates to a multi million dollar project.

doesn't know who Tom Gonser is, what a brainlet

>Tom Gonser Retweeted
>Retweeted
>***Retweeted***

Attached: TomGonsertheLinkMarine.png (1349x570, 191K)

You mean the founder of Docusign, the company worth roughly 3 billion dollars?

Attached: 1525724118096.png (350x350, 495K)

Its nice to be informed about a project to the extent where you can just debunk the stupidest fud. Fuck all you people who say link wont make it, you're genuinely a new breed of retarded. These hands are iron waiting for the singularity and no amount of "oooohhhh its going down in a bear market like every other fucking token, link must be shit" will shake the links from my iron grip.

To my brothers, I love you and wish you success

To non-believers, you will be forgotten and lost. After the singularity, we shall ascend to a higher vibration to pursue our dreams and passions, and you will be left waging at McDicks for the rest of your lives.

Cap this bitches, cant wait to see you on the other side

we all gon' make it

Attached: 1522878875435.jpg (767x471, 205K)

Holy shit, you linkies did it, I'm buying a fucking bag. There is so much fud around this project that it's always been hard to take it seriously despite the obvious importance of a decentralized oracle. Now I see the light.

Thank you.

I finally understand why you guys are so obsessed with this project.

Good job with all the research

Welcome to the cult, marine

This is not accurate. Although I hope that this will be the case soon

Honestly if LINK ends up blowing our wildest expectations away I still don't know if this is worth the stress of holding this token. Literally all I can do is research LINK, talk about LINk, fixate on LINK.

Even if this shit hits 100k I probably won't be able to bring myself to sell. What a horrible, horrible roller coaster ride this is.

You now understand. Welcome brother, the reason why I post this info is to give to people like you. Thank you for listening to reason, and I genuinely wish you the best in life. We will all make it. Save this info and give it to other anons who have yet to see the light.

You don't ever have to sell your main stack, just stake for massive passive income

This user gets it

I know user, but staking fees are paid in LINK and I'm not gonna sell that shit. I held down this far down and even bought more LINKIES. If it keeps crashing I'll keep buying more.

I'm totally convinced of this shit and more emotionally attached to you guys and sergey than my own wife. I'm going into debt and don't see the point of getting another job because I'm so assured that LINK will be bigger than the internet all I can do is save money and shitpost.

me too lmao
>It all started with linkies making fun of Ripple's conference because it was so small
>We were all so sure that Sirgay would be on stage in front of thousands at SIBOS
>Slowly we started to get more info
>Anons leaked blueprints and floor plans
>Sirgay would be presenting in a small room near the bathrooms
>Toilet memes start coming in
>They gradually get worse/funnier
>Eventually the board decides that the conference is held IN the bathroom with Sirgay standing inside a toilet
Good times

I enjoy this type of fud a lot more than the baseless "no partnerships hurr durr link is an exit scam" because it makes me laugh. Flinging your shit opinion that link will fail because Sergey eats lots of McDonalds is just fucking retarded.

Thank you so much, I can't believe this has been staring at me all that time and it took me this long to connect the dots.

But fuck you guys were serious, sergey is satoshi nakamoto? The joke. Or is it? Digging into it it's actually plausible, this is insane.

THIS IS INSANE.

No wonder you guys look like crazy people, once you connect the dot you feel like you realize the magnitude of this project

I hear ya, but you can set certain points on when to start selling like I do

My strategy is to stake it all and let it build up until it hits $500, then start selling %25 of returns from that point on. When it hits $1000, start selling 50-75% of returns. Then at $10k start selling all or almost all returns. I'll be buying into other investment for even more passive income, mostly low risk low returns, some medium-high risk stuff too.

I was in your same shoes until some user posted some information that made me dig deep. I understand where you're coming from, and thats why I shill.

Im honestly not sure what do think about the domain registration thing, It makes sense but even I think I may be crazy at that point. Thats why I believe in this project though, everything fits together in some CRAZY coincidental way.

If you can find and invest in the next Google or Amazon before it takes off, you've made it, and I think that smart contracts connecting to real world data is the next step. The book "The 4th Industrial revolution" literally mentions chainlink by name, and is written by the world economic forum, whos logo is on the smartcontract.com site.

Do you want to believe user?

see
This is from that book I just mentioned by the world economic forum

>once you connect the dot

you could say that you are LINKing the dots

yeah i might've remembered it wrong. Currently you can set up a town crier node. but yeah why wouldnt it be a part of the chainlink network once out
youtube.com/watch?v=Nu-g2nzO8fs

cheers

you probably should diversify into real estate, equites (im going for dividend paying mutual funds), bitcoin, ethereum, bonds (maybe),

Please stop, I'm at work wagecucking and all this info is making me implode

Fucking stupid moron. Instead of accumulating you shill it to normies. I'm gonna start posting nazi images to people connected to chainlink just because of people like you.
Brb gonna post proof later.

Genius strategy

so ya'll are telling me that if I invest 500 bucks into LINK right now, in a couple years that money will be 33 million dollars?

Buy as soon as you can boy, your comfy levels will increase 100x. Im glad you came to the light :)

>Not wanting biz bros to make it
You are human trash. We are here to make money and help each other. People like you are the reason why biz is shit, and also the reason why I shill. Since Im not a bag of shit, and since a nice biz bro gave me the info on link that prompted me to buy, I feel I should share it with other anons. I cant even imagine being such a piece of scum like yourself.

Seconded.

Biz bros are making it, who do you think is fudding hard fucking moron. Don't be dumb dude.
Either you dyor and see what's up with chainlink or fuck off.
If you are so desperate to shill and pump the price by normies you're pathetic.
How hard is to shut the fuck up and accumulate?
Go back to plebbit.
I'm gonna post disgusting shit to Gonser twitter. Posting proof later.

You will both be poor forever.

That cube is just clip art. Sergey also used this orange smart contract image in presentations (as does Microsoft on the Bletchley Github), and this too is clip art. It's obviously why he commissioned the chainlink cube, because they didn't want to continue using clip art as the symbol for a chainlink.

Attached: SmartContracts.png (861x505, 82K)

Im not trying to pump the price you fucking idiot I'm trying to help people on this board because thats how I was introduced to this project. Im doing this to give back, not to make reddit rich holy fuck.

Again, I can't imagine being such an insufferable cunt that I'd want to keep fellow biz browsers away from investing in the best crypto project in the space.

Im not on twitter or facebook talking about this shit, I'm on biz trying to provide real information about this project amidst the stupid and baseless fud that is constantly shitting up threads with valuable information.

You are sad.

That "clip art" cube was the original chainlink logo before they rebranded you fucking moron.

this is fucking crazy, $1000 of chainlink get's you a stack that could be worth 6-7 figures..... just buy it and filter LINK threads.

it's so irrational to even complain, unless you're FUDing hoping you can accumulate more

Sure, they were using it as that. Along with many others for different purposes, that's why Sergey had someone make the blue cube. Now microsoft is using it.

Pajeet please, you have always missed the toilet.

CAN YOU SCAMMERS STFU WITH YOUR SHITTY SCAM COIN DIGIBYTE 2.0 AKA CHAINLINK?

Its like cheating at life, I didn't think it would be this easy.
Microsoft will use chainlink in their Azure department of the Bletchley project, regardless of what logo goes on their presentation.

Shit's gonna leak by some impatient faggot that wants approval (karma) for discovering chainlink early on plebbit.
It's in your, mine, and everyones best interest to shut the fuck up and accumulate. How hard is it?

Everyone that wanted to buy in biz already bought, there are tens of threads about chainlink already.
Why you seek approval? Why can't you normies just be smart and accumulate?

well, think of it like this.

Someone is into crypto and they hear about Jow Forums. They already have their portfolio into things they believe are great tech, like NANO or Vechain. They visit the threads about those coins and see people talking about how crypto needs instant transactions, RFID technology to bring physical objects onto the blockchain and they seemed even more enamored with their investments.

Then they keep seeing this blue cube as they refresh their page. First they just ignore it. Eventually they keep seeing all these threads about this blue cube and finally they decide to see what the hype is about and they click on the thread and view it.

Its filled with people spamming ridiculous memes, no talk in sight about the technology aspect of the platform, and people just replying ridiculous things like "1k EOY check these digits."

Now, it would actually be very very dumb for someone to see that and not instantly think "Wow, these people are stupid." So its only logical for them to come up with the conclusion that LINK investors are a cult and the community is cancer. But what they missed was months and months before this stage where the technicals were talked about constantly, the ideas went through a social Darwinism, and people argued and eventually agreed about smart contracts needing a network of decentralized oracles in order to properly facilitate large scale transactions.

They are just viewing that stage where LINK investors are bored out of their minds, spamming stuff to pass the time, and FUDding for fun because they already went through the trouble of explaining everything about it. And to a person viewing just that aspect of it, we seem like absolutely crazy schizos.

>well, think of it like this.
>Someone is into crypto and they hear about Jow Forums. They already have their portfolio into things they believe are great tech, like NANO or Vechain. They visit the threads about those coins and see people talking about how crypto needs instant transactions, RFID technology to bring physical objects onto the blockchain and they seemed even more enamored with their investments.
>Then they keep seeing this blue cube as they refresh their page. First they just ignore it. Eventually they keep seeing all these threads about this blue cube and finally they decide to see what the hype is about and they click on the thread and view it.
>Its filled with people spamming ridiculous memes, no talk in sight about the technology aspect of the platform, and people just replying ridiculous things like "1k EOY check these digits."
>Now, it would actually be very very dumb for someone to see that and not instantly think "Wow, these people are stupid." So its only logical for them to come up with the conclusion that LINK investors are a cult and the community is cancer. But what they missed was months and months before this stage where the technicals were talked about constantly, the ideas went through a social Darwinism, and people argued and eventually agreed about smart contracts needing a network of decentralized oracles in order to properly facilitate large scale transactions.
>They are just viewing that stage where LINK investors are bored out of their minds, spamming stuff to pass the time, and FUDding for fun because they already went through the trouble of explaining everything about it. And to a person viewing just that aspect of it, we seem like absolutely crazy schizos.
fucking checked sir

Again, you are a sad man. There was an user who bought link because of this thread, and thats why I made it, In hopes of shedding truth on this project to people who have been convinced of the lies. If you haven't accumulated already after knowing for it for this long, then thats your fault. Don't get pissy at me cause you don't have the capital to invest as much as you want.

This is all public information, and if people wanna research it then great, theres nothing you can do to keep me from shilling real and true information to this board.

Maybe its because I'm a good person, but Id like other biz bros to make it, because without this board I wouldn't be in Link. I guess the same cant be said about you.

Absolutely fucking based and checked.

Yeh sure

Attached: 20180628_102907.png (1423x2437, 1.39M)

I already went through the shilling process kid. I bet I've convinced at least 30 people to buy during november.
Fuck off.

you're like jesus christ dude. literally trying to save people while being mocked and ridiculed at every turn.

the gate to destruction is wide and many take it. but the path to salvation is narrow and few travel it. only a few of us are gonna make it, but we're gonna make it brother

meant to link the op

>I cant even imagine being so deluded to believe that a major banking collective wouldn't care if their logo was explicitly being used on a website they weren't partnered with in some way shape or fashion. You're a fucking retard, and you will stay poor.

Yet here it is on seeklogo.com who I suppose are also on their way to a 'partnership' with swift

and here it is on freelogozone.com who I suppose are also on their way to a 'partnership' with swift

But here it is on kisspng.com who I suppose are also on their way to a 'partnership' with swift

etc etc etc

Microsoft are already using jpmorgans quantum blockchain implemented on azure with Ernst and young.

People might give a shit about link if its community were not prajeet tier PnD swingtrade lying, bullshit ridden scamartists but they are. so link dies. They are prajeets, they may even be white americans or Russians but inside there is nothing but the mentality of a poo shreetshitter.

seeklogo.com/vector-logo/303615/swift

>you're like jesus christ dude.

Same Persian con man back again. Anyone who gets involved with this is retarded

being of middle eastern origins always meant that you would ultimately amount to nothing. You should just accept your fate.

let operation reduce link to .01 cent commence.

(You)