You retards didn't fall for the HODL meme did you?

You retards didn't fall for the HODL meme did you?

Attached: 'HODL'.jpg (630x630, 22K)

I did and I lost 70% of my initial investment fuck

I did just rekt

Doesnt really matter, just buy as much now and you'll never think about it ever again in a year

I'm so sorry

No, but I fell for the catching falling knives meme instead.

I fell for catching the falling knife around 8k and then the hold meme

Fell for all the fucking memes possible
- hodl
- wallstreet bonuses
- chinese new year
- etc

> t. retarded ass 28 yrs old boomer

Gotta wait for that real sideways movement

Q predicted this

>Miners won't let it dump below 5.8k because mining profitability something.

if this isnt sideways than WHAT THE FUCK IS?

And now the board is full with the 4k correction meme, what it could mean this time?

Pretty much everyone hodling right now got in over 6k. Most of the new blood got in during the February dumpening. Its going to stay close to 6k for a long time until the next round of hodlers cut their losses. And even then they only get out by others buying in.

Staying in a narrow range for just a few days means fuckall

I've never paid more than $900 for a Bitcoin so none of this bothers me. However watching the value go from a peak of 650K to 210K kind of sucks I will admit.

>Had $650k in BTC value
>Didn't cash out anything
Why? Even just $40k would be comfy living for a year or two

because larp

Hindsight is 20/20 but when they were at 20K in my head they were still too cheap to sell. Obviously looking back now, I was foolish. But the future is very bright for Bitcoin, I don't mind waiting.

>20K in my head they were still too cheap to sell

Then you deserved to have lost it for having no limit to your greed. So many delusional fucks thinking this is going to 100K+ or something when nearly even shitcoin is a scam waiting for the right moment to empty the coffers.

Don't worry anons I sold all my btc when it was worth $300 thinking it was as high as it'll go

>But the future is very bright for Bitcoin, I don't mind waiting
Definition of COPE