Is man the ultimate boomer

I think he is the ultimate boomer.

Attached: dan boomer.jpg (889x889, 92K)

>Being 30+ with money means I am banging hot chicks every night!

Attached: Boomer.jpg (800x529, 126K)

Man is the boomer of animals.

what the fuck is going on in this picture?

>Has no family and spends all his time with woman he has to pay to hang around him

Attached: dan the boomer.jpg (960x960, 105K)

Kwa-boomer dudes!

Attached: kwaboomerdudes.jpg (1920x1080, 181K)

>Look guys I made it. Listen my advice, don't settle down. Don't love woman this lifestyle is infinitely more rewarding. Nothing like banging a different night!
>Oh no I cost nothing I just give them $20k gifts for coming with me on free vactions! Rock out!

Attached: making it.jpg (800x800, 108K)

>These college chicks fucking love me now that I am older!
>They must think they are lucky to be here.

Attached: These girls.jpg (640x640, 91K)

NUFF SAID!

Attached: Science.jpg (474x474, 25K)

Just spent the night with this girl. You 20 year old poor kids must be so jealous!

Attached: small price to pay for this hottie.jpg (750x515, 63K)

you could call me whatever you want if I get to live a life like that.

Attached: Random_Doggie_Suicide.jpg (1018x728, 770K)

>Look at me I am rolling a blunt while wearing a santa hat. I am so random and happy!

Attached: rolling a blunt boomer.jpg (481x601, 37K)

Yeah dude I am really, really happy! People sometimes say the empty can rattles the most. I just say "I fucking love money!"

Attached: I am really happy.jpg (474x287, 14K)

First you get the money, then you get the women. Stop believing women will hang out with you for who you are if you are a poor fuck they won't give a shit about you. stop being delusional virgins, women are animals, pets.

Guize I am really, really happy. My life has meaning, that meaning is boning these thots LMFAO!

Attached: really really happy 2.jpg (300x170, 31K)

Guys you can't beat this lifestyle. Go checkout my insta! $$$$ and titties!

Attached: this is the best ;ifestyle.jpg (880x582, 187K)

Just fucked this bitch! No cuddling she just took some $$$ and left. Just the way I like it!

Attached: jsut had seks.png (714x400, 219K)

Lol people say this is a posed photo! Totally fell asleep like this. I don't even know their names LMFAO!

Attached: not posed.jpg (1024x768, 110K)

did he skip leg day? what could possibly be the meaning of this? he's like john basedow from the waist up and vitalik from the waist down

got more uncensored pics?

I can smell the roastie STIs through my screen. Disgusting and degenerate, this is nigger mentality

>rich parents

Wtf is wrong with these things. Poor Dan hanging around with Aliens

cope

Naturally its cope, hedonistic pleasure is the ultimate form of life! Starting a family doing something meaningful with your life is for cucks! Look at me, please just look and see that no man can be happier than me!

Fucking losers, I LOVE MONEY AND PUSSY! Anybody who says I am unhappy and unfulfilled just doesn't have money and pussy like me!

The only thing I don't understand is why other billionares don't live the lifestyle I do, like they just get a wife and a kid or two while running companies! Idiots, life is about slaying pussy and riding waves while having the money to do so!

Attached: very happy man.png (684x866, 846K)