Real talk

Real talk.

Some fags are saying a summer bull is imminent. That this is the final accumulation phase. I say we still need to test a 4k bottom before a golden bull. What do you say Jow Forums? No brainletts please.

Attached: 1521647281809.jpg (580x491, 48K)

They've been saying this for 6 months, but the delusion has finally started to wind down a bit.

I think bears won't be so reckless to dump below 6000 anytime soon unless europol dumps.

I see BTC bottom out at 2k

2.5k is my buy-in area

Next wave of adoption will hit without anyone expecting it (normies will have stopped paying attention). Next wave of speculation might hit with institutional fomo.
Summer may not be the right estimate but another bull run is coming. Should be accumulating

nice digits CHECKED. Also I think we still need to get deeper into despair. 4-5k would be ideal. People are still too quick to call "BULL RUN" every time the price goes up $100. Need people to be saying "It's just a temporary spike before the next big leg down" more before we actually reverse.

normies have already stopped paying attention

It's dumped below 6k twice recently. That strong support at 6100 looks like a meme. This fat piece of shit wants to dump already but marginfags keep toying with it. Proping it up with these fake supports.

Attached: 1520481455094.jpg (1422x926, 655K)

>4k

No way.
Get in NOW or stay poor.

Attached: 151794721715.jpg (601x601, 58K)

Basically everything you said is garbage. And I laugh at you.

This won't happen, I'm not an insane bear but that 2k price will send miners to puppy lake. It doesn't make sense with the cost of mining 1 btc in today value

Literally everyone is saying that now. The only people saying each pump is the start of a bullrun are random faggots on Jow Forums and permabulls on twitter, who instantly get comments saying “it still needs to test 5k”

No brainlett edition, try again

Attached: 1522448256633.png (657x527, 33K)

this,
also:
>people only cashed out for the world cup
>institutional investments coming in
>wallstreet bonuses
>tax season
>chinese new year

It's going to drop quite a bit more before we see another bull run.

Then it's ready. Just need the dapps.

>2,5k
enjoy never buying in retard

Attached: images (6).png (211x239, 4K)

The 2013 crash led to a 2 year slump followed by a 1.5 year slow rise before the 2017 bullrun. Why would this crash be any different?

because past performance doesnt predict future outcome

>where is muh bullrun

I'm 20% up with LUN kek.

This. There is no imminent bullrun. The next bullrun, if ever there is one, is still a long ways off.

So next btc halving will cause a crypto roided out global shill campaign with a fomo we've never witnessed before in this memegame?

Attached: images.jpg (168x168, 5K)

So? It will become an effectively non-mineable coin. It's going to happen sooner or later anyway.

No brainletts user. Btc runs your shitcoin show. Congrats on those meager earnings but your not in this for the tech are you?

Is there any tech behind this, I don't know.
I buy fancy names and nice colors.

A better indicator than: "There was parabolic growth when I bought in; when's it gonna moon again?"

Crypto with the exception of like 4 or 5 projects is dead. We will never have a 2017 again. Deal with it.

Attached: 1527096079583.png (400x400, 236K)

5850 was the dip your will forever regret not buying.

Look at this thread, most people are saying it will go much lower like 2.5k or 4k. That means it actually won't go this low. Bull runs start with scepticism.

>Bull runs start with scepticism.

We don't have nearly as much scepticism as you think right now. The moment BTC moves up even a little bit people are calling it an end to the bear market

2013 bull run was driven by mtgox manipulating prices to pump as much as possible which is why when it collapsed, a massive correction was unavoidable. This time there was nothing like it. Tether, if anything, is still there. The normos hype back then was bigger than late 2017 too.

So, if 2013 top led to 80% dump, this one should be less severe. We're already at 70%, and alts are often 90% down and more. Yet the support levels from February did not change much. At this point it's bears that need to prove themselves by dumping into mid 5ks and somehow it's not working out for them.

I love posting despair wojaks but we can't dump forever.

Attached: 1529757990471.png (1228x1502, 61K)

Think of the context of where you are though. Jow Forums is mostly autistic moonboys and not an accurate representation of most investors. I'd venture normie/institutional sentiment is skeptical at best.

>I'd venture normie/institutional sentiment is skeptical at best.

A lot of big players (like the ex-CEO of Coinbase) are still saying it's gonna go lower. That dude called his buy-in area at 3k, so I would figure at the very least we go down to 4k

When institution invest in crypto, coins have different time table for mooning. Nobody can guess which coin will moon next, and when. This will be unlike the previous bull where all altcoins moon at the same time. This is like real investment, nobody can guess which company is successful and when they are successful. All companies have different moon period.

NEO is next. They just put out some hype marketing.

Attached: NEO.jpg (1352x1034, 422K)

All technical indications point to this being the bottom.

That said, I have too much money to buy in at this point. Every $100 it drops, I lose $10k. No balls.

666 matrix confirmed, NEO is the chosen one

A bottom doesn't give you this much time to buy it, when the bottom happens it wont be there for long

don't go in all at once? I learned this the hard way

It's just the same shit as the last few years, just don't time it, and hold, if you new it seems fucked up, like a joke, but this year early 2017 is when the area got it's shit togeather, this in fact is better. Just get all the cheap coins you like the sound off and hold.

the buttom is 5-6k bruddah. worst case 4.9k followed by jesus candle. or we already hit buttom and now bulls are playing MIND games with the entire market since they have been buying at 6k the past 6 months.

Not true at all. Look at the last Coinmarketcap bottom on the global market cap. It was there for well over a week.

Also, the current falling wedge pattern needs more time to complete. Then it has to hit breakout.

This is fucking crazy. I posted this image on Reddit last December. Ruth's Chris if I remember correctly. Can't believe someone saved the pic lol

Dont forget that normies will fomo back as soon as we near the last ath. Media coverage will also have less fud when institutionals are in. So sadly shitcoins will not die (yet).

You have to go back, dumb nigger.

Unfortunately I have a rather depressing outlook for crypto in general and BTC right now. I feel that just looking at the charts alone we can see that the entire year of 2017 was market manipulation to get the prices as high as possible. We are now dealing with the come down of that high. It's going to be messy and it's going to be drawn out. We can see this by the last two bull runs that both peaked around 10Kish before falling back down. Right now the bear run is going to continue until BTC stabilizes to its pre market manipulation price. This price could be 2k or it might even drop to below 1K. All I know is to expect huge losses right now until things settle down.

I love how retards like to autisticly screech random numbers. Many have been saying 5k, 4k, 3k, and now 2k. Either bait or authentic retard.

Attached: 1530115642348.jpg (551x558, 45K)

That was my customer copy. I took the pic for the lulz.

Nice quads- anyone who makes a claim without some sort of logical reasoning is a mongoloid

>autisticly screech random numbers

I've had 2.5k-3k as my set buy-in numbers for months now m80

heh

Attached: 2882018.jpg (580x491, 64K)

That's cute, sweetie

you'll have that as your buy-in numbers for decades too if you're not careful :^)

You retards wait for bullruns and moonings for no real reason at all. Why would Bitcoin have a real bullrun when it has been proven to be a shitcoin and it has no good future prospects? What tech is there coming up, lightning? Yeah it might have a bullrun when lightning gets introduced or some other big news regarding it is released but before that no one wants to invest money into a shitcoin for no apparent reason at all. There is no more reason to speculate about some insane bitcoin prices with the current bitcoin tech.

>hurr durr its going to 2k for sure guys!

Attached: images (7).png (226x223, 5K)

>Next wave of speculation might hit with institutional fomo.
>Summer may not be the right estimate but another bull run is coming. Should be accumulating

typical biz brainlet. institutions never fomo like biz basement dwellers. btc should go below 2k before any revival. with current adoption it supposed to be mid 500$. thats realistic value.

You think the realistic value for a global currency of which there are only maybe still like 10MM in circulation thanks to a bunch of retards losing their wallets indefinitely... is $500? So, a global currency that has only $5B in value? So an amount one single man can spend in a day and not even blink an eye? For a global usable currency? How has your brain damage otherwise affected your life?

point is adoption brainlet. currently no one using beside some neets trading in exchanges.

btw. I made bank out of crypto, no regrets about pump but setting realistic expectation to my fellow biz flebbit fags.

>usable
that doesn't cut it, lad. bitcoin is shit to use and that's why it's not worth much just like squirrel pelts aren't worth much anymore